This person exists

>this person exists
>it has a better social life than i ever will

Attached: can you quack.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SZWkYpvxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol its retarded

is that a horse

Why do his legs bend the other way? Are they prosthetics? For what purpose?

i have no answers for you
i only know this may be a cursed webm

People who have conditions that are not their faults aren't usually marginalized by sane modern people sweetie. At least they tolerate them.

Attached: 1521241529326.webm (1400x1080, 1.64M)

>I exist
>I have a better social life than you ever will

Attached: Tanno.jpg (850x680, 119K)

based

shitposting on r/banter doesn't count as a social life

You're right but you see I actually get invited to the parties unlike you because I have these things called friends and I'm enjoyable to be around.

Attached: 1521568447160.jpg (500x888, 247K)

Do you ever explain this place to them?

Oh yeah man all the time. My homie Daymian (bottom right in the last pic) is actually from Reddit and we banter back and forth to each other on who has the worst posters.
The black guy in the back is from /b/ but has recently been in Jow Forums as the Nazi Black Guy.
Jow Forums is just an anonymous social media network at least that's how I explain it to normies.
You can have a social life and use Jow Forums you just can't be a sperg about it.
All my friends already know my power level and my affiliation with Jow Forums they just don't care because I'm a cool guy who knows how to have a good time (no homo).

Attached: FB_IMG_1509401622002.jpg (540x960, 43K)

Nice.

Indeed. Now go out there and make some friends so you don't have to be a pathetic loner like OP.

Attached: 1504214805745.gif (480x270, 267K)

>Nazi Black Guy
You mean the black panthers?

Nah. This nigga.
That's actually my shirt from theabsolutestateofpol.jpg he stretched it out the fucking nigger (read: respectable black gentleman).

Attached: IMG_20151224_010722.jpg (2560x1440, 1.1M)

meh i've done enough partying with redditor normie types to know how fun and epic bro beer pong waste of time it is like posting facebook shit on Jow Forums and bragging about your social life on le epic anonymous social network

Better than pissing and whining about how you don't have a social life.
Also
>no social life
>I've done enough partying
Pick one and stick with it leaf.

speaking of incorrect, why is your swastika facing the wrong way?

It was a printing error with the machine. You see I went into one of those t-shirt print shop kiosks in the mall and asked them to make it. Since the image was being put on by a machine that presses it on things like this can turn out backwards unless fixed before applying and the guy didn't bother to fix it before running it through the machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SZWkYpvxw

partying is easy and gets old eventually for most people there's a lot more to life and social life in general

You just got done whining about not having a social life now you're trying to take the high ground?
Dude. Fuck off you're pathetic.

That’s pretty good English for a Mexican. I am willing to bet you are not what your flag says you are, JEW!

>it

Oh. My. God. It's a fucking Yinglet.

holy fuck ive been looking for this webm for weeks ever since I forgot to save it

No it's not. I'm half drunk.

>normie keeps not posting himself every day blogposting about how cool he is
fucking faggot