Who actually would want us, though?

>The absolute STATE of the states
Considering emigrating. Not so much because I feel snowflakey and persecuted, but because it's become ridiculously clear that the people of the states really have no interest in coming together to solve problems. Everyone's so into buying the partisanship of everything that it's embarrassing. It's almost like everyone wants to incite another civil war over here.

I just want to live a quiet life. I've had my share of this stupid shit.

Where would I actually be welcome, and not doomed to a lifetime of feeling like an outsider? I'm on board with learning another language or three if that's what it takes.

Attached: lxtXy0I.jpg (600x465, 24K)

people who run away instead of fixing their country are the biggest problem

How do you propose I do that? I joined the military about 13 years ago with the goal of fixing the world in mind. Obviously I was misguided in that effort. I can't pretend that I'm going to be able to fix anything other than myself, anymore. Not because of cowardice or unwillingness. It's just fuckin' political fatigue. I can't fix my country single-handedly, and my vote has literally never mattered. What do you propose I do?

>hurr durr one person can solve the problem of mass anti-intellectualism and identity politics
>hurr durr you owe it to the country you happened to be born in to fix it instead of finding a place you fit into better because braindead nationalism
Consider suicide.

Attached: 1200273861460.jpg (308x296, 15K)

Emigrate to where? The same political divide is going on in most first world nations at present, it's just you hear about the U.S. most often because anyone outside of the U.S. apparently doesn't spend two seconds without thinking of or talking about us.

I'd say you'd be welcome in most countries as long as you're not the stereotypical dumb arrogant American and make an effort to integrate. Where would you like to live?

Attached: 1528245664155.gif (600x400, 136K)

Someplace a bit more Scandinavian than here would be nice lol. I'm in love with Denmark currently.
Spain is sexy too. I'm just worried that once I get to any given place I'll be an outcast because of current US politics and not given the chance to prove my merits on my own.

I want civil war so I can kill niggers. Everyone else is ok imo. Muslims stop practicing their shit when their kids realize it’s stupid af

find others and get together you stupid loner

one person?
did one person run away from Syria?
stay where you are and fix your shit cunt

Yeah nah I'm just gonna set up a tent in your backyard cunt.

good luck
say hi to the snakes spiders parralisis ticks centerpedes and bob

bob and I go way back, even before the paralysis ticks got 'im

Genuinely all the Scandinavian/Nordic countries are pretty peaceful. Ive been to all of them and Icelandics will literally treat you like a brother and danes love to see you smile, i always feel welcome here. Each countries have their own downsides and benefits so you should look into it, but i love my country because most of the people i meet here are pretty open minded.

Japan also impressed me really much, theyre all about harmony and treat eachother with respect and its literally looked down upon to speak about politics because youre looked at as obnoxious if you do, what a dream.

France was pretty cool too.

bob is what we named the bull shark that patrols the canal

See, guys, this kind of thoughtful shit is what I expect from the Nords. That's why I think I'd like to live among them in Skyrim. I've never met someone who immediately tried to dissuade me from heading there. They just tell me I should do my research.

Not to mention genetically I'm ~87% Norwegian so I'd blend in like a short guy trying not to be noticed on karaoke night.

Fucking premium-quality people, these nordics.

Listen you can call 'im what you want but I've always known Bob was a beauty inside, so fuck off if ya don't wanna say anything nice

bob usually only eats stray dogs but with you he might make an exception

The United States was a mistake. So was the European Union. People need to stop uniting and start stomping some GODDAMN seagulls

Eh, who cares what you have to say? Put me on the line with bob's agent, we'll hash something out.

Oo. So. Not Sweden, then?

fuck off were full

Attached: 5inU8ez.jpg (1148x646, 140K)

is that your screensaver?

Nah mate, it's my fuckin' lock screen on my Windows 8 Touch™ PC.

No one gives a fuck about US politics tbqhfamalamalam. The only reason it gets media coverage is because your president is a meme.

>Japan
You'll never fully integrate there though. In Japan you will always be treated like a foreigner no matter how long you've lived there

Attached: did-you-know-that-michelle-obama-and-hillary-clinton-how-5633193.png (500x440, 108K)

I genuinely find that reassuring. I mean, the guy is an actual live meme. I'd hate to be associated with last year's meme garbage.

I don't think anyone would associate you with it unless you go around wearing a MAGA hat or something. At most people might ask you some questions out of curiosity

Attached: 1512934682563.png (460x433, 243K)

typical rootless american always willing to just run away rather than face problems.
Sure, one person wont fix the entire issues of a nation but a group of people can and are you even trying to be one of those people or are you just a coward?
>What do you propose I do?
America is enormous as in its bigger than Europe alone large.; there are parts of America which are still nice and you could move to. Get involved in a local community. Become a councillor or something and just make sure your town doesnt get bullshit forced upon it. Somebody has to fix these problems because they wont just disappear.
>Muslims stop practicing their shit when their kids realize it’s stupid af
subsequent generations of muslims tend to be more radical than the first immigrants. Moreover, they still inbreed.
Also, no.
Pretty much every european country is nice once you get out of the cities. Germany is nice in parts and Norway has Oslo. I think the only exceptions are Iceland and Austria where its nice everywhere.

Yeah and then their kids kids run over a bunch of people with a truck

It’s not that simple

Attached: cdbd1408-18e0-4884-ab53-071a6c9b476c.jpg (537x416, 44K)

The US is going to balkanize and it's going to make everything better in the long-run. Quarantine the commies and dictators, and divide based on cultural and political lines. Literally everyone in the US will be better off because of it unless you're an anomaly in your area.