I currently feel empty, emotionless as if i were dead but with some form of perception of viuals and audio...

I currently feel empty, emotionless as if i were dead but with some form of perception of viuals and audio, anybody else feel the same?

Attached: 1531103253207.jpg (500x335, 18K)

YEAH

Nope. lol

Nope. lol

I think what you're experiencing is a result of lack of accomplishment, or a lack of self worth.

You've fallen into a pit which you can blame no one else but yourself for. What will you do? Will you submit defeat and cower into the depths of non-existence as the weak man? Or will you triumph over adversity, persisting in the name of your genes, your Darwinian instinct to survive.

No one would blame you if you just disappeared from here. No one would remember you either, and I don't think that bothers you as much as the fact that you lack ambition.

Attached: hehehehe.png (732x680, 29K)

Well, the biggest thing i have accomplished recently is memorizing the lyrics of the Fist of the North Star intro music.

almost your first non political tier post

Keep lurking, newfag

cringe post
I was just shitposting but your retarded so took it seriously

hey man, more power to you.

But you've become so adjust to your comfy way of life, it's killed you inside because you have nothing to challenge yourself with.

I remember an old twilight zone episode where a man was given all the women he wanted, and would always win at everything. But as time went on, he started to realize that what he was living in wasn't heaven at all. It was hell. A world without conflict or challenge. This is similar in that respect. You need to break out of your shell and start doing something with what you've been given in life.

You're not your (retardation isnt a posession)

it's Jow Forums
Why care about grammar so much?

Ye, i totally get you, but i cant bring myself to such things and as such am forcing myself into an empty cycle. (and i have actually seen that episode, twilight zone is fucking great)

It has nothing to do with grammar and everything to do with the hypocrisy of some insecure teenager repeating the same verbage for every post that he disagrees with and pretending that his opinion matters.

fuck off with you.

the fuck is that flag

Well, it was mainly that i found it mildly amusing that you were using improper grammar whilst accusing somebody of retardation.

hey man, as I said. Inspire yourself. I can't do enough for someone as psychologically broken as you with some pixels on a tibetan cave signalling message board.

MN likes to proxy rar flags

yeah, im just going through the motions. Everything is just dry and lusterless.
>is a result of lack of accomplishment, or a lack of self worth.
nah senpai take your shit elsewhere. I've got a masters in STEM, well paid job and I look good.
Everything is hollow to me because its insufferably materialistic and shallow. Theres no meaning to anything beyond immediate gratification. I tried going to church but that was gay.
A large part of me wants to have kids but every girl under 30 isnt interested.
It might also be because Im never myself in real life because the real me would be a social pariah. Probably a confluence of the two.

is that DS with a new name?

I mean i have a bass guitar, two regular guitars and a digital synthesizer, so thats neat but the main thing is i dont really feel like this when i am socially interacting with somebody (irl) but i have recently lost contact with my "mates" and it has driven me closer to this emptyness

Attached: slEEp.png (300x168, 121K)

this is mostly directed at the average 4channer as there's 90% chance they're a NEET, but for you I believe you've already tackled the main problem you're facing. Where you are now feels good financially, but you're so disconnected from where the world is and where you think it should be you've elected to disregard it entirely. I wouldn't know what to tell you man.
Hey man, that's the first step to becoming a complete outcast. Losing your ability to socially interact with friends, let alone strangers. What you can do is start small, start encouraging yourself to take showers regularly, eat healthier etc. You know, basic shit. Think back to how you used to live and use that as a standard.
From where you are now, trying to jump straight into it will just overwhelm you and push you farther back.

cringe
This is Jow Forums not Jow Forums
stop trying to make this like it's a debate
I was mostly shitposting but ok

Oh, i already take showers regularly, but it is not i who have abandoned my "mates" it is them who have abandoned me (or maybe im just dilirous and they would be fine with spending time with me, but that is just not how it feels)

>stop trying to make this like it's a debate
I think you're imagining things.
This never was a debate, this is a critique of your actions from a professional standpoint.

If you feel like a victim, it's because you rightly are.

absolute dullard, you are.
man, it doesn't make a difference, all I'm saying is to encourage yourself you have to start small, find new friends, go out to social gatherings, meet some women. Develop new relationships, work out.

All that, once you have self respect and confidence all this will be so much easier for you

Well, i doesnt help that im a natural introvert, and according to some tests i have some form of "aspergers" but i have strong beliefs that it could be a form of ADD instead, but i cant really take your advice as there are pretty much no social events or anything similar nearby anytime soon. :(

are you in some cold north part of sweden?

I think being a natural introvert doesn't change anything. You can be a natural extrovert likewise and become introverted over time.

you never critique any actions
You just take everything so seriously and over react to everything

Nope, it is the "south" part of sweden, and i very much enjoy social interactions with "mates" or accuaintances, but when it comes to strangers i shiver and implode becoming about as social as a brick.

I act with sufficient tact and analysis of a situation as a logician. What I see behind a person who jokes in the way that you do isn't that what you claim it is.

I see a cowardly child hiding behind words to shield himself from consequences, because behind the mask he puts on within the digital screen is someone who hides from their problems and pushes it onto other people. You will grow up to be a miserable fuck who will want nothing more to die than face being a soulless husk of a man.

I'm cowardly and have problems for shitposting and not taking this seriously?
Ok then

well listen, if all else fails, rely on these two golden words:

work out.

Trust me, it's never failed me for my confidence, and even if you did make a fool of yourself, who cares? Stop making a big deal of other people's opinion of you, there's billions of other people out there to impress. Once you have the drive to improve your physicality, you have nothing stopping you from anything else

You full well know that's not what i'm talking about.

stop overreacting

Attached: 1531262084071.jpg (400x562, 37K)

Well, i do have a bike in my possesion, but you might have been talking about going to a gym and getting my shit done there, if so i might possibly get a membership.

yeah that's exactly what I meant. Pumping iron.

Taking the ironpill my man. Getting swole.
Nothing wrong with it.

Well i dont really wish to be swole, but rather just slim down a bit, but i do have some of those one handed weights and the bicycle i previously mentioned.

In contrast to your emotional instability, I am euphoric

Good for you, just try not to focus on the fact you and everybody you know will fade from existance, have a good day :)

att cykla är fan ren livsglädje för mig, mår så mkt bättre sen jag började rulla från a till b istället för att oroa sig över tidtabeller

Jo, men när man bor ute på vischan så är bussen ganska viktig för jag orkar ej cyckla 15km på vägkanten.

n0

i feel lightheaded and can't think straight
i can attribute this to sleep deprivation but i want to shitpost

Attached: 1508513591582.png (800x600, 633K)