>had seks with girl some days ago
>she texts me that i probably got infected with STD called micoplasma genitalum
>my gf is out of the city but im visiting her this weekend
>searched about treatment, the only effective takes 5 days to cure
>what do?

I've thought possible plans:
>be like im not into sex lately to stressed from work
>only do oral
>plan lot of things to do on the weekend so i make sure we are all the time in the street and exhausted when we get to the hotel
>cancel the trip for X reason

Need help

INB4 aids

Attached: IMG_5277.jpg (720x480, 66K)

kys you disloyal degenerate

best option is to hang yourself from the ceiling
but otherwise just tell her you are not interested in sex right now, but she will want to know why

Attached: 64283312.jpg (1200x950, 172K)

that could work, we have been together for long, and i had times like this, like too stressed from work etc

I mean, all those sound like good ideas so why are you asking?

Just tell her it's your time of the month. She'll understand.

Attached: Brian Stelter 058.png (587x547, 755K)

just to know if someone had a situation like this before and can recommend the best, im a terrible liyer

i just hope she has her period, then it would be easy to say sometimes im more turned off by period for sex

Fuck off cheating degenerate

Liked and subscribed

Combine the first 3.
Plan lots of things. If she still wants it tell her you're not into it. Try to keep it oral only if it comes to it.

thanks i think ill go for this

No worries you can have sex with her and if she gets infected claim she must be sleeping with other guys. Which she obviously is because you guys are all sluts.

Impliying portuguese are any different from paella eaters

>pre marital sex
>pre marital sex with several people
>lying to a significant other

Attached: 1529932482916.jpg (500x600, 71K)

This. Tell her what a pathetic excuse for a bf u are.

be a man and tell your gf what happened, if she dumps you, you deserve it for being a cheater

>disloyal shit skinned Spanish
Where have i heard that one before?
only reasonable thing to do is neck yourself

This

Why would you cuck your gf you fucking cunt i hope you got HIV

Attached: HIV.png (540x286, 142K)

Attached: images (5).jpg (200x133, 6K)

Just fuck her? I don't see the problem, if it can be cured in 5 days it's not a big deal if she gets infected.

Thats some instant karma. Tell her what happened so she can get someone better.

Why do you even ask? You are just going to fuck her anyway and spread it, seeing how you are a subhuman degenerate at the mercy of your urges.

Attached: 1509691323272.gif (499x265, 426K)

I hope she breaks up with you spain

You fucked up bad Spain. She's gonna see through your bullshit. Your best bet is to be honest and hope she loves you enough to overlook it because if she has to find out some other way it's gonna be a one way ticket to a breakup.
This is what you get for being a disloyal shit.

Go too the docter they will help you better then anything you can do. And you stuped for cheating on her and at that not being safe about it any whore well too I sleep woth a guy with someone it going be kind of dirty

I don't know cheating is one thing cheering and geting a std it a other thing.

He was being silly and didn't wrap his willy.

No, he desied too cheat on a girlfriend with any one and got a std and want too lie about it. You know me cheating depaned on what,why, how it one thing but cheesy and geting a STD mean you care so little you welling put you self and the person you with at risk. What if the girl did not tell him aboit the STD

I know. I'm not going to sit here and discuss cheating with you as we both share a view.

Ya but you right he should just tell her and thing might go better