Jow Forums Micro-Flegs

You like Jow Forums flags? Wanna show off your preferences/
Jow Forums is the only board that had it's users create it's very own ExtraFlags spinoff, but with those flags you see in flag of Jow Forums threads! If you want more than just Jow Forums flags, there are also meme flags and 2hu flags you can try out! The script is compatible with ExtraFlags and 4chanX!

To download and install :
>Install Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey/Violentmonkey or other extensions who run userscripts for your browser.
>Then go to nineball.party/files/flags/upload-flag.php and click on "install bantflags".
>Refresh the page(F5) and tadaaam! You should be able to see others Jow Forumsflags from now on.
Now you're done with the installation. To set your own flags, see the image.

Also another cool thing is that you can make and use your own flags!
>Your flag must be 16x11 pixels and png format or apng if you want your flag to be animated. (gifs are not supported)
>The filename is considered as the flag name when you upload. So make sure it isn't flag1.png or 12345.png
>You need to apply 'Flag Gloss' over your flag. It can be found in the list OR you can "Apply gloss" when you upload the flag!
>When you upload you will need a password. If you want it just ask in this thread :) or you can find it in the /srsbsn/ thread.

Here's the official bantflags thread: nineball.party/srsbsn/3521

Attached: flegsV2.png (500x1200, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nineball.party/files/post_flag_api2.php
nineball.party/files/get_flags_api2.php
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah

yeah

Attached: hazuki.png (16x11, 715)

yeah

ALSO LOLE GLOSS
LOLE GLOSS
LOLE GLOSS
LOLE GLOSS

Attached: gloss.png (16x11, 436)

don't yeah zone
350$ penalty

Attached: 1531013143490.jpg (540x540, 49K)

yeah

yeah

BING BANG WAHOO! ONE UP GET

Attached: mario_shoots_luigi.jpg (320x320, 31K)

Attached: 36580713_1448981788580953_3117991638073344_n.jpg (909x960, 43K)

yeah

added letters and extra vowels to the flag collection for you faggots

probs should have chosen a better font, some letters look disproportional, look at j then at e

I had to use 2 different fonts due to how they render some letters

should i just upload my letter flags which uses a single verdana font, yours look wacko 8)))

sure, I don't care

nice botnet dumbasses

based

based

How the FUCK does this work? How can you add extra data to the post? I would think it would've put things in the namefield but that's not it. I don't trust this until someone explains

it adds extra flags(you choose what flags you want) and that's it

When you make a post it sends your post number and flags to nineball.party/files/post_flag_api2.php

When you load a page it sends all the post numbers on the page to nineball.party/files/get_flags_api2.php and returns the appropriate flags to display for each post.

Aah, ofcourse. Thanks

Does this make 4.90 Santa Claus? They know if we've been naughty or nice.

Attached: Ayame Kajou_Stare.gif (500x281, 182K)