Red-pilled diet for whites

Red-pilled diet for whites.
Saw a thread on this the other day, didn't get a chance to read, anyone give me any info?

Attached: food.jpg (673x488, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia
gapsdiet.com/
health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/glycemic-index-and-glycemic-load-for-100-foods
abdn.ac.uk/news/12079/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meat, water.

fuck off peterstein

No milk and no shellfish in that diet. Lose the tomatoes and the cabbage for onions and beef. I am assuming that that light colored root is a celery root, else lose it for a celery root.
I personally would replace all those shit-tier nuts with cashews and just keep the pistachios. Where's the cheese? Where's the flour? Where's the butter?

Literally no dairy, beef, and the only thing not kosher in that shot is the pork loin.

black bull cum only

Where are the potatoes ?

WTF

Let's see, meat, vegetables...
WTF? Where's the beer group?

Attached: Fizzy Barley Milk.jpg (795x465, 56K)

This looks like a leftists diet. Disgusting.

Sorry but three of a kind beats two pair. meat and water it is.

>Where's the cheese? Where's the flour? Where's the butter?
busy giving some poor fuck cancer, dementia and heart attack

Where's the pork, heeb? Unless it's ham or bacon, pork has the best macros you could ask for.

whats the reason for no tomatoes or cabbage?
And what about grass fed beefs or bison?
I'm just trying to understand the thoughts here.

Raw, animal-based, ketogenic.

Meat, organ meat, marrow, blood. Maybe one serving of vegetables per day if you want.
Eat fish, poultry, muscles, beef, anything you want. Just eat organ meat as well. Bone marrow too. That alone will cover all your micro nutrients.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia
is the real redpill
only things other that should go into your mouth other than breathing is your urine, semen, sweat, and feces

Liver and raw oysters once a week will cover all of your bases.

The red pilled diet is whatever you grow, raise or hunt on your 20 acres city slicker.

Veganism.

80s called, they want your memes back

Pork is the lowest caste of meat. Go beef or go home

dont even get me started. I grew up on a farm where we raised our own grass fed beef, pigs that lived off the same food as us, and chickend that lived off our scraps. Not I'm broke and live in the vity and have to buy this fucking hormone cancer meat.

Don’t fall for the keto meme or the carnivore meme. Check out

raypeat.com

and

raypeatforum.com

For nutrition advice from a Biology PhD

>listening to a guy to tells people to avoid the only fats that the body actually needs
Solid advice, dipshit. Might as well be a Vegan and advocate a zero cholesterol diet so people become retarded while they starve to death. Its every bit as sane.

dont eat from windows, stop eating sugar, eat real food, pick up some weights, stop being a degenerate.

or you could ACTUALLY eat a well balanced diet and just see what you need using myfitnesspal.

You eat whatever you want and at the end of the day just eat foods that have whatever micronutriets you're lacking. you begin to learn what you need more of throughout the days.

t. used myfitnesspal for 3 years now, gained 25lb of MUSCLE not just weight. also, skin and hair gains from the better diet. i am literally asked how my skin became so clear and "tan" when the tan is simply from the excess of micronutrients in my diet.

Eat a ton of garlic and your skin will appear more tan. That isn't a good thing.

Lol, if the “essential fatty acids” are so “essential,” why did Dr William Brown have only positive symptoms from his 6 months on a fat-free diet?

Grow your own food. My garden is looking legit right now.

>if cholesterol is necessary then why do religious vegans claim to feel better when they stop eating it lol
Solid logic, you fad following retard.

Good goy, keep eating that basedbean oil! It’s “essential” for you!

Attached: D4D701EA-A9A7-47A7-A0C9-4C3E8A23141F.jpg (720x540, 205K)

Meat, organs, eggs & milk. All raw of course.

Paleo diet with added breads for grains

>muh scientific superiority
>muh proof is muh anecdote
Veganism is a slave diet. It's an artificial famine created by the elites to cull the weak and stupid.

>can't make an argument
>pulls a total strawman out of his ass
Its funny how you fad cultists all argue exactly like Vegans too.

Why is the American diet so shit?

Attached: 23ib5h.jpg (500x615, 97K)

Kosher meats

Dr Ray Peat is not vegan and is pro animal products, especially Dairy

> Lean meats Chicken breast, Lean beef, Lean Pork, Bison, fish, eggs, etc.
> Nuts - Cashews, Macadamia, Pistachios, Almonds, Walnuts, Peanut, etc.
> Vegetables - Kale, Spinach, Carrots, etc. (Make sure to pic veggies high in vitamins)
> Whole grain foods over flour (Rice, Pasta, etc.)
> Potatoes - Sweet potatoes > regular
> Sodium - Be sure to keep sodium intake BELOW 2,300 mg/day - This causes high blood pressure, cholesterol, heart attacks, etc.
> Drink water - ELIMINATE soda, alcohol, sugar and corn syrup laced juice drinks, flavored coffee, sweet tea, etc.
> Cook food either by preferably either baking or steaming it. If you must stove top cook it, use coconut oil for med-high temperature cooking. Use olive oil for either dressing/low temp cooking.
> Fruit over sweets & candy

You'll begin to drop weight like a rock if you cut out the fast food. Non-natural foods contain an unreal amount of sodium in them, eliminating this for a week will cause you to drop weight like a rock because you'll lose water weight associated with your high sodium diet. Probably somewhere between 5-10 lbs in the first two weeks.

Over consumption of grains, over consumption of sugar, primarily HFCS.

Single largest dietary change in US history was switching from saturated fats like butter, animal fat and coconut oil to the cheap “essential” fatty acid containing oils like basedabean oil. Prove me wrong

You can eat everything unless it's processed. Do your food yourself with fresh ingredients, vegetables, fish, meat, whole grain. You don't need sugar. You don't need deep fried shits. If you have to eat food who is already made, do it only once a month. If you read the ingredients list and don't know one of them like e102 or else just don't buy it.
Never drink anything with sugar.
It's just common sense.

The onset of diabetes in recorded history coincides directly with the increase in sugar cane and sugar beet production. People began eating more and more sugar in the late 1800s where they previously would have never been able to afford it. People began eating pounds of sugar per year. Diabetes began to show, obesity began to show, heart disease began to show. All of these skyrocketed with corn based HFCS.

Stop parroting meme diet bullshit you dumb little gay cultist.

Seems ok to me, but you lack yoghurt, mushrooms and bread or potatoes. You're also going to need a source of fat to get through the winter in colder areas. Like butter. Include water, beer and wine.

gapsdiet.com/
>unironically changed my life for the better

Attached: NML15_GAPS_diet_food_list.jpg (1299x1299, 645K)

Yeah ok dumbass, keep thinking s o y bean oil is good for you. You’re the fad following faggot by the way, you’re parroting the same retarded paleo shit some meme tier retard like Mark sisson does

No he's right. A year on will replenish the fat lining of your stomach which is essential to properly digesting wheat, sugar, starch that sort of thing. Most vitamins are fat soluble and have to bond with fat to be digested. It doesn't have to be forever, just a few months to a year - a signifigant percentage of illnesses, disorders and disease are caused by leaking intestines and poor digestion/autoimmune

The only red-pilled diet for whites is paleo w/ dairy, preferably raw or fermented i.e. yogurt, kefir

Just eat your fucking vegetables you fat fucks and your "diet" is good enough

Its hilarious that you're still sticking to this single strawman. Pathetic. You literally can't do anything but mention ssoybean oil which I'd never advocate for. You don't even know what you're typing, probably because you're brain damaged. Sad.

I don't follow any fad, I eat what human beings are made to eat. Meat. Organs. Marrow. Very little fiber. Paleo still heavily relies on grains which the human gut cannot digest in any large quantity. People aren't made to eat leafy greens or grains, which is exactly why Vegans who eat nothing but that will develop chronic IBS.
Keep on meming though, retard. I'm sure in another month you'll be singing the praises of something else. Low IQ niggers always jump from one fad to another. Ray Peat is just the latest meme working his way around the facebook dipshit circle. I'm sure he'll be on JRE before too long.

>fat free diet
Holy shit. Have fun with your sub soi boi test levels

found the kike

The real redpilled diet would be making as much of it yourself as possible. From your veggies to meat, dairy and even your beer. Barring that going to an actual butcher and a farmer's market instead of a grocery store would be the next best thing.

I’ve actually had the same diet since 2014, and am ripped, unlike you.

And if you agree with me on s o y bean oil, why do you think it’s “esssntial”?

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 889K)

Hes against polyunsaturated fatty acids, claiming they go "rancid" in the body, which isn't even remotely a scientific term. Hes a complete tool spreading pseudoscience to fad following retards.
The dipshit ITT doesn't even know where polyunsaturated fats are found.

>this illiterate retard is still talking about ssoy for literally no reason
>look at this fuccboi I pulled off of grindr it totally helps my nonsensical argument
Pathetic.

Paleo cuts out grains. The whole point of the diet is to simulate a hunter-gatherer diet. No grains, no dairy, no processed foods.

That’s me, the fact you don’t believe it’s me is just a compliment. Thanks faggot!

Nothing to see in this massive trend right here, linoleic acid is “essential” and good right?

Attached: F3815922-01A1-4847-A077-90DC7AE9136A.jpg (793x584, 68K)

9.8/10 because the coconut and hot peppers aren't represented.

Otherwise, nice work user.

>look at this other total strawman I'm leaning on for equally nonsensical reasons
>this one random correlation proves my intangible point!
Sad.
Its totally ssoybean oil causing every single problem in the developed world. It has nothing to do with people consuming 2000calories per day in sugar. Sugar is great! Everyone should drink 2 gallons of orange juice per day. Its healthy because it has no PUFAs!
Reminder to eat your sugar, goy!

Never eat any fresh fish because it contains PUFAs, and those go rancid in the body, and that causes every single health issue from stubbing your toe to brain aneurysms. Yep. PUFAs do it all. Just avoid those nasty PUFAs and you can eat 10,000 calories per day, drink coke non stop, and you'll be healthy. This one single source with virtually zero reliable controlled tests prove it.

>lose the tomatoes

Attached: Gmz2ymAs_400x400.jpg (316x316, 13K)

Lol @ complaining about muh “one random correlation” when you’re doing the exact same thing with sugar

Sad!

Also you still haven’t posted your physique, which is most likely FAT!

The link between sugar and diabetes isn't one correlation, dipshit. The metabolic process of how sugars are metabolized is well known. It doesn't rely on literally made up pseudoscience jargon about things going rancid in the body. The process of how sugar spikes insulin response, the effects of high insulin in the blood, the body becoming insulin resistant, these are all extremely well studied and fleshed out in peer reviewed medical literature.

You're flat out too stupid to understand how to present an argument. You're probably a nigger given how dumb you are.

>Red-pilled diet for whites.
Low fat, like we did for thousands of years.

Was recently proven to eb the only working diet too.

But Americans and all other retards prefer fat because it's "manly" to be a fatass, for some reason. You know, we all ate 2 lb of bread and 1 lb of meat in the past, since ancient Egypt, right through the Victorian age.

Lol, you don’t even know that starch (pure glucose) spikes blood sugar more than sugar (glucose bonded to fructose) does. You also don’t know that high linoleic acid diets have been shown to induce diabetes and obesity in rats, over and over. You’re pathetic.

>sugar gives you the beetus
How can anyone be so stupid when google is literally two clicks away?

He’s fat and embarrassed because I eat 300g of sugar everyday and stay shredded

High sugar diet creates insulin resistance, and that causes the onset of type 2 diabetes. It can even happen in skinny people.
This isn't something up for debate.

Yeah it is actually, you just get your information from really bad sources. BTW starch spikes insulin more than sucrose

>I don't like information so its bad
>my meme fad diet with absolutely zero evidence is totally the only thing that counts

Good job, Jamal. Yet again displaying solid logic. Keep up the strawman while you're at it.

You still haven’t made an argument or posted a picture of your fat body, lol

Look up the glycemic index of orange juice, and then look up the glycemic index of whole wheat bread or potatoes for me.

You are COMPLETELY reatrded and I don't really know where you got your info from.

You are really a fucking idiot.

Newsflash: Sugar consumption has nothing to do with rate of diabetes. In fact, if you go purely by statistics, people eating less sweets have a bigger risk of developing the beetus.

Question, why wouldn't one just eat a balanced diet of all three?

> 1/3 meat (as long as protein requirements are met)
> 1/3 Vegetables (Kale, Spinach, Avocado, Carrots, Sweet Potato, etc.)
> 1/3 grain - Rice or something similar

As long as they are following their macros and eating their food as natural as possible, there shouldn't be a problem, right?

Funny watching you two argue as I've been through all the fad diets myself so I actually know what you are talking about.

I keep both my sugars and PUFAs from plants on the low side these days and that is what seems to work best for me, so I guess I've got a leg in each camp here.

Fascinating how people can talk so confidently about things they have no understanding of.

Just for your information, the notion that insulin causes insulin resistance is an irrelevant fringe theory promoted by kooks on the internet and momscience books, rather than anything found in the regular scientific literature.

The scientifically dominant explanation for insulin resistance is that it's multifactorial, with none of those factors being carbohydrate intake, and some of them implicating fatty acids and their metabolic breakdown products - relating to both body fat levels and dietary fat intake.

Pic related with broccoli and fruit.

Attached: dried-legumes-rice-grains-like-black-beans-garbanzo-beans-split-peas-lentils-wooden-spoons-piles-635 (800x533, 121K)

health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/glycemic-index-and-glycemic-load-for-100-foods

Glycemic Index:
Whole wheat bread 74
Boiled Potatoes 78
Orange Juice 50

“B-but muh sugar causes muh spikes!”

>Low fat, like we did for thousands of years.
Holy shit man, open a book before you spew your vile misinformed opinions here.

I tried several diets, 4 years as vegetarian, raw vegetarian, some months as ketogenic, only meat for some weeks ( couldn't get over the cravings ).
At least for me, ketogenic diet or a low carb diet is the key. Lots of veggies, water, meat, fish, seeds, algae etc, but most important, the quality of the products.

>being fat causes diabetes

Attached: 1856786543456787654.jpg (640x507, 79K)

abdn.ac.uk/news/12079/

The study is just a week old.

>Professor John Speakman, who led the study, said: “The result of this enormous study was unequivocal – the only thing that made the mice get fat was eating more fat in their diets.

>“Carbohydrates including up to 30% of calories coming from sugar had no effect. Combining sugar with fat had no more impact than fat alone. There was no evidence that low protein (down to 5%) stimulated greater intake, suggesting there is no protein target. These effects of dietary fat seemed to be because uniquely fat in the diet stimulated the reward centres in the brain, stimulating greater intake.

6 months is no-where near enough time for the vitamins aquired by meat and fat to be purged out of the body. Report back when he's done it for 6 years, and then tell me the results.

Try to eat meat from animals that got to live a happy life

It's healthier, morally better and makes the meat taste better because the animal doesn't release stress cortisal and shit into it's muscles all it's life.

He was drinking large quantities of defatted milk with added vitamins everyday, so that wouldn’t happen. The purpose of the experiment was to prove that the “essential” fatty acids are not essential, not to be an actual practical diet for people

Attached: disgusting.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Hey man, I've been through the same, only went vegan for a few months though before my morning boner died and I went back to meat.
Protip if you wanna have a go at some of the traditional foods again: try sourdough bread and raw cheese. I realized that it wasn't grains or dairy that were giving me issues, but the way they were processed comercially. After a few months I could even eat most conventional foods without an issue.

>hurr its totally healthy to eat 2000000 calories of sugar per day
Genius. The exact metabolic pathway of sugars in the body are known, there is no mystery behind it. The incidence of diabetes in America began to explode when the first sugary colas became widespread. Incidence of diabetes increased as average sugar consumption increased, and this is long before anyone was consuming any real quantity of any vegetable oil at all.

The data shows there is a correlation, one that has held consistent for over 100 years now.
Not only that, but we literally know for an absolute fact that eating a high sugar diet causes insulin resistance.
You're just as stupid as this nigger and his weird fad diet fetish.

Other animals have a long large intestine and cecum in their GI tract. They're built to ferment grains and leafy vegetables, microbes break them down, and they'll eventually metabolize them as fat. Human beings don't digest plants this way. We have a fairly short large intestine, a long small intestine. Our gut is made primarily to digest and absorb fat and protein.
The amount of fiber we can actually disgest and pass in a 24 hour period is fairly small.
Vegans who eat diets high in vegetables and grains for years eventually develop symptoms similar to IBS because their body is rejecting all the fiber they eat. Some of them shit 5 or more times a day and simply think its normal.

If we were made to digest a lot of grain and fibrous plant matter our stomachs would be very different.

Look at the prices of food, those more expensive, are the most real.
Yes, you can live on rice, but what a sense it has to have 100 weak persons, instead of one strong and well fed. Vegetarianism is a Jewish trick.

Attached: Scooby-doo-Jew-310x165.jpg (310x165, 17K)

I have a 100% ligma diet and I’m fit as fuck

Attached: 33AEF6A4-F74E-4366-8DC5-C278D5C749C3.jpg (722x583, 75K)

Still no physique pic, still no response to getting blown out of the water on glycemic index. Pathetic!

>algae
Most is grown in china in open vats where birds shit in it constantly. If you are going to get into that shit find a local bioreactor and buy from them. Make sure they lab test their strain and don't just use a culture because an impure culture can create an environment where algae strains compete and a dominate strain replaces the culture changing the product completely. Spirulina is good shit if you can get it from a pure source.

You know that gooks have on average a longer digestive tract than Europeans? Rice is actually pretty hard to digest compared to wheat, rye or barley.
Also, prefermentation (which was the norm historically) completely changes the game in regards to how well grains are digested.

Sugar does cause heart attacks and other organ failures because it leads to insulin resistance...

where's milk? (i know it's not that good but it's good way to separate whites and nonwhites)

>b-b-but muh index
>p-post pics plz daddy
Literally not an argument, you degenerate homosexual.
Go troll /soc/ for your nigger fap bait.

>The incidence of diabetes in America began to explode when the first sugary colas became widespread
It's funny you would say that, since sugar consumption in America actually started going up a few decades before the American Civil War, whereas obesity and diabetes became widespread after the Second World War, when fat consumption started going up and wheat consumption went down.
:thinking:

>Not only that, but we literally know for an absolute fact that eating a high sugar diet causes insulin resistance.
You ever seen that documentary where 2 identical twins go on meme diets for a few weeks? One on high-sugar low-fat, the other on high-fat low-carb? Can you guess which one was diabetic after 6 weeks? :thinking:

Does fructose affect the GI of a certain food?

You’re the retard who hasn’t made an argument. First you say muh sugar causes diabeetus cuz muh spikes, then when I show you that starch causes more spikes than sugar you have no reaponse

>If we were made to digest a lot of grain and fibrous plant matter our stomachs would be very different.
So what would you recommend then, diet wise? Mostly meat/fat with just a little bit of vegetables for nutritional purposes while almost entirely cutting out the whole grains? Right now I'm on Keto, but that's only because I'm trying to drop fat as quickly as possible.

don't eat red meat and fabric products.
eat as much fresh as you can.

Trips of truth