Please don't judge me user I have a crush on my emo cousin how do I get over it

Please don't judge me user I have a crush on my emo cousin how do I get over it

Attached: kisspng-t-shirt-twitch-emote-youtube-pepe-the-frog-on-saturday-5ae91f46dde8a4.441902551525227334909. (900x920, 117K)

Cousin sex is hot. Just dont get her pregnant

is she white?

How many non-white emos are there?

If your cousin is emu just shoot her with a machine gun until the feathers stop moving

Just fuck that bitch and wear a rubber.

She's very pale with long black locks like this girl

Attached: 6cd89266e7d7683884cc09f7d1ce8723--goth-beauty-dark-beauty.jpg (236x354, 12K)

Attached: FHRITP.gif (375x211, 1.93M)

Maybe try having a crush on someone even hotter. Or focus on her uglier aspects and traits, such as facial asymmetry. Or remind yourself that tgese thoughts are as retarded as a dog humping someone's leg. Or remind yourself that your children would be mongoloids.

Anyways, how is this Jow Forums-related?
Saged.

Just ask yourself: What would Jordan Peterson say about is?

Attached: satis_mentes_nanciscuntur.svg.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Imagine nigger emos.

Attached: quark-ds9.jpg (620x400, 33K)

an imbred white is superior to a half white, but we will need photographic evidence of this cousin.

Just understand that if you fuck her, it's going to last a couple minutes at tops, and the guilt and worry will be far more overpowering than your attraction to her ever was or will be. Don't do it.

Just move to Finland. Everyone over there fucks their cousins when they get drunk on Midsummer's and it's perfectly legal.

t. Finnish cousin fucker.

Attached: 1473884634405.png (1193x869, 193K)

politics

Injun teens are all some form of goth or emo
it's like some sort of hivemind

If you're second cousins, go for it. If not, I dont know what to tell you. I used to have a thing for my step-cousin and she did me, but we never fooled around and eventually we both got over it. It's part of life, just don't don't cave to the temptation to cum inside your cousin, it's not worth it, my uncle could tell you first hand.

does she have big titties? this is very important

She has huge tits

yoy know what to do user, time to marry her

please post.

I refuse to post for privacy reasons