Why are all the anime on netflix rated 3 stars or less? Is this some kind of smear campaign...

Why are all the anime on netflix rated 3 stars or less? Is this some kind of smear campaign? Why do normies have such sh*t taste?

Attached: 1531972055329.jpg (766x681, 188K)

anime is fucking trash, put 2 and 2 together retard, only weebs like it

Did you really expect anything better out of the average netflix user??

Attached: thinkin.jpg (1000x1024, 221K)

>netflix
USE FUCKING TORRENT

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-20 Reasons not to use Netflix.png (913x1059, 139K)

Based

I use kissanime to watch my anime

Stfu, doremi poster.
Hmm, true.
I'm using my sister's account rn, on my parents tv.
Use twist.moe, no ads.

go watch ur ABLOO BLOO ONIICHAN LOL PANTY SHOT EPIC BOOBIES!!! I LOVE RAPING CHILDREN LOL RAISE UR PAW IF UR AN OTAKU *raises paw* PRTRTRFTFTF LOOOOOOOL PFPFPTFGTFTF BRRRAP anime shit faggot

Because they let themselves manipulate by myanimelist ratings.

What is a Doremi?

Attached: 1532022780250.jpg (359x347, 34K)

I could no lie fucking kill you with one, you pathetic faggot, and its what I'm gonna do. Shut the fuck up.

Myanimelist is just the opposite, all the anime is overrated.
>t. I want to be recognized on Jow Forums so I'll use a vpn and think I'm better than namefigs

You fucking weeaboo, you are honestly the ugliest fucking incestrous looking cunt ive ever seen in my time on the internet, your face looks like my cousins friends disabled grandads gurned jaw. your face looks like a prehistoric cavewomans botched operation.. I don't know why your parents conceived you, they are selfish desu, why would ugly as fuck parents bring a human life into the world and know that this will be on the path of failure. it's just PURE selfishness, your lips pout out like a prolapsed arsehole. you look like a cavewoman slash oompa loompa hybrid. honestly, why was you even born? you are dumb as fuck, ugly as fuck and just a boring indepth piece of shit. i would love to know what kind of thoughts you think of when you're alone. probably shit like "whens my chicken nuggets done" and stupid shit like that because you are just not capable of thinking of anything more intelligent because ur brain is strained. you look like a citizen of chernobyl reactor explosion, you took the radiation up your asshole and now you look like you do. shit son, you fucking ugly as fuck kid. why do you even live? --- biggest mystery known to man. you look like a fucking feral ghoul from fallout 3 everytime i see your caveman face i get a little bit scared that i will get killed by feral ghouls. seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your face? explain to me, because i honestly dont think you are human, you are a poorly made robot, you was prob made by dell or something as an experiment and the creators gave you the ugliest features known to man.. kid. i swear i just cannot believe it, people like you should be lined up and shot on the spot so you dont pollute the gene pool, you fucking abomination kid. i wish that happen, never have kids weeaboo cavewoman because you will cause a lot of unhappiness and depression, you absolute ugly fuck, you disgusting fucking chernobyl creature, mutant fuck, you an extra in the x-men bitch? die kid, die.

Attached: hs78p09amm5z.jpg (643x744, 116K)

I did not even read

Attached: 1531894019494.jpg (425x654, 67K)

do you really expect me to care what sum dum weeb says
prpfttftftfltt brap brap i fart n shid all over u pussyboy motherfkn brraap

Attached: el_yosho.png (271x274, 15K)

Based

For me, its Crunchyrollâ„¢ the best place on the net to watch anime and buy merchandise!

Because that specific anime you're actually posting was basically the beginning of the end of the shit that is killing it.

Attached: IMG_20180409_091100.jpg (379x457, 65K)

Go back there
Dumb schizo pedo

based

I don't really mind the ads but thanks anyway!

Use popcorntime if you want to stream

To all you uneducated scubs netflix uses algorithms to rate tv shows according to your ratings and watch history. It then gives a customized star rating to each show. It doesn't show the average ranking of all reviews

Attached: uNp29mQ.jpg (1056x1504, 301K)

wtf then that means my sister hates anime