Race mixing?

Hi! I'm a young Scandinavian engineering student/entrepreneur.

I'm very blond, ice blue eyes, 6'2"(188cm) and athletic. I come from a family of athletes, my father and grandfather were both in the national team in their respected sports.

Soccer, hockey, martial arts, swimming, American football. I have spent a number of years in each sport but never found mine.

All my relatives are blond and blue. My fathers side there is not a man under 6'(183cm) or even a woman under 5'9"(175cm)

So in my life I have grown weary of blue eyes and golden hair. It has become a sign of being related to me. A connection of family and being blond in my brain.

So when I started having sex none of the girls were blond. White but brown eyed and haired. But after my recent break-up, my primal urges from early teenhood have risen again.

I have always been drawn towards black women, young and good looking ones. A thirst unsatisfiable. My instincts are telling me to inseminate a black woman.

There are plenty of second generation black girls where I live. They have been here their whole life. Had that Northern European raising.

So after the dust settles with my break-up, I'm going to go find myself an ebony girl to fall in love with.

I would like to hear your thoughts and views of this, the SJW ones and the racist ones. All is welcome.

Attached: FfS84rd.jpg (400x677, 36K)

Shut up you weird ugly finn
why are you lying on Jow Forums go scrape ice or something

nice b8, fuck 0ff

Do whatever the fuck you want, mate. That's up to you.

go ahead, user

Attached: funwblacks459-sheboon-baton-beat-at-intersection.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

Attached: funwblacks460-sheboon-stabs-ratchet-waitress-applebees.webm (640x360, 938K)

Choco milk

Attached: funwblacks442-fine-black-sista-visiting-brother-at-grave.webm (202x250, 1.57M)

Attached: funwblacks82blackmothers.webm (224x400, 1.64M)

Attached: funwblacks445-sheeboon-elderly-respeck.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Attached: funwblacks271-Nig-E-Cheese-6-fat-on-skinny.webm (416x360, 2.92M)

> ice blue eyes
Tell your boyfriend this larp didnt work.

Sage

Attached: funwblacks282-skiboon-breaks-juice-in-store.webm (480x270, 2.78M)

Attached: funwblacks376-WakandaHigh-brawl-buses.webm (180x320, 2.66M)

>it's another "4channer LARPs as Absolute Specimen" episode
Let me guess; 8"x7" cock, and 1M/year, not to mention that book you're working on, and oh, the internship at Microsoft, plus that little start-up you're working on.

Attached: 1510631062286.jpg (470x352, 126K)

Attached: funwblacks131-MadeaFamilyReunion.webm (358x640, 2.93M)

>I'm very blond, ice blue eyes
>I'm a Scandinavian
>I'm a coalburner

thats normal for your kind, nothing to worry.

Attached: funwblacks398-sheboon-blows-knee-out-fghting.webm (202x360, 2.34M)

Attached: funwblacks451-sheboon-goes-crazy-at-UPS.webm (274x482, 2.7M)

Attached: funwblacks452-school-bus-beat-up-pregnant-sheboon.webm (222x400, 1.98M)

Dunno about, it's 30 C° here.

Attached: funwblacks455-dollar-store-sheboon-loses-mind-is-nigger.webm (202x360, 2.83M)

who is that curvy slut?

Tried to paint a picture.

Attached: 1298351985.gif (170x180, 1.07M)

I have the exact same except im 6'4. Blonde women just have too much of that cousin vibe going on. Im in a relationship with an Irish redhead.

Attached: funwblacks174-black-girls-social-beat-girls.webm (228x400, 2.87M)

Impregnate and bleach a nigress but Mary a white blonde blue woman. It is your fucking duty. Take it from someone with a mixed kid. It's hard considering how different they look from you.

Attached: funwblacks374-ambush-ratchets-in-gas-station.webm (276x490, 2.76M)

Attached: funwblacks338-blackbitches-beat-woman-w-child.webm (202x360, 3M)

Daaamn... black women look like THAT?!

I wanna add to this ive had brazilian tourist women trying to ask for me to impregnate them, and not having to worry about the baby

My cock is not 8", I'm living on student loans and my dads money and the entrepreneur part is a little start up within my dads firm.

Attached: funwblacks242-get-out-of-dinner-bill.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

Attached: funwblacks405-fat-sheboon-loose-on-streets.webm (206x360, 1.13M)

>I would like to hear your thoughts and views
Gas yourself faggot, keep your retarded xenophilic fetish to yourself.

Know that pretty sheboons are unbelievably rare, and smart sheboons are even rarer (unless they're biracial (in which case they're not even sheboons)).

Saged.

Yeah, the thing I fear is that the kid would look like Gollum.

Your eyes might be blue but you need your eyes checked

this has gotten too good

Hm. Guess I have to believe the Holy Trips... Dunno, I've encountered the same profiles way too many times here, all these years. I'm studying Physics, but I'm thinking of going into Bio/NanoTech for my PhD. What're you working on?

Also, don't fucking racemix you damn fool. If you've grown tired of blondes, come to Italy or something and marry some Monica Belluci looking gal or something. Even a Latina would be preferable. Why waste all the good stuff you have to literal subhumans? I mean, I kinda get where you're coming from. Almost everyone here is a brunette, and half my family are platinum blondes, so I wanna find a ginger, but come on mate. A sheboon?

Attached: 1517545599919.jpg (320x240, 14K)

I consider mixed dark skinned pretty much the same as non mixed.

Any gifs of black girls beating up white guys?

Attached: 1501220747503.gif (300x225, 852K)

That has no happened to me sadly.

that's not how you do a food fight

The state of decay is starting in Finnland i see...

>bored of his own kind
>something exotic
>.....
>stop larping
>turn off the Finnish IP and show you real flag

With pic? I'd be a damn fag for not wanting to tap that.
t. white male.

Get your weird fetish primal urges out now. Bleach a bunch of shit skins. Make sure you don't get AIDS while you are at it, and then settle down with a nice red head or brunette that is WHITE. You dumb fuck. Don't waste your genes.

Hey user, I'll let you into a little secret. There is a place in the world that is a goldmine of your desires, it is called Africa. Why not move there and stay there?

reminder these threads are made by shills and bumped by shills

put sage in the options field or dont respond

they're just trying to condition white men to commit racial suicide

Attached: 1507933524349.jpg (1024x620, 111K)

Finland isn’t a part of Scandinavia, fuck off.

What do you think of pic related?

Attached: 1531590144983.jpg (483x393, 46K)

go ahead user. flush your genes down the toilet for some mutts.

Attached: heidi klum kids.jpg (634x709, 108K)

Same here. Most of the girls I fucked have been brown or even negroid. BUT I stopped doing that a couple of years ago, because I realized doing the right thing is not always doing what we want. Although we find darker girls attractive we must realize that fucking those girls will spawn those disgusting dark men we hate. Therefore we must breed with lighter chicks even if we must ductape our dicks to do it. Sieg Heil

Attached: 1a57c4270712eb76242ab8e12ef3676e--alois-hitler-colorized-photos.jpg (736x934, 87K)

>I'm an attention whore.
KYS

Attached: SWASTIKA.png (288x172, 2K)

He's right though. For me blonde girls look like men, so I would be a faggot to be attracted to them. We must do what we don't want to preserve our race

I'm studying information and communication technology, it's going adequately.

Yeah, maybe someone who's hispanic or latino, you never know. Black girls fixation is just in a whole new ball park compared to other women with me.

Attached: e8ba603b.jpg (500x352, 41K)

Disgusting. Enjoy your ugly ape children I guess.

I don't believe you at all

Attached: Gaston 1.jpg (625x415, 69K)

I had the same. THis happens if you are Nordic

Want to switch places with me? South Florida has a lot of darkies for you, I'l happily take a blonde nordic wife

>My instincts are telling me to inseminate a black woman.
Enjoy pissing away your genes you dumb white dick boy.

Attached: kek.jpg (573x609, 45K)

I have blue eyes and brown hair, aka hitlermode, blue eyes literally gets you so much attention in Brazil, even better if you speak Portuguese

Top kek.

But seriously, nope.

>plenty of second generation black girls where I live
pics?

Al Sharpton really got his ass kicked

Attached: niggers and bbws.jpg (640x360, 24K)

But that will not save the race. I need to not listen to dick.

Yeah I been to BRazil too and I got like you, but green eyes. So then you should understand that this is true. Brazilian chicks do anything for us

Nigger women actually look like men. How can you be so retarded to consider throwing your genes away?

The upper part actually is buddeeh.

I can't wait until all E*ropeans mix with blacks and we finally wipe them all out and take their clay
So please do

I just wish I had enough to fly down there and stay for 2 weeks

Attached: балалайка после неудачного дня с revy.jpg (1005x1478, 1.58M)

forgot to turn on your memeflag Ivan

you're just as European as us Ivan

Yes, I am going to find a desirable looking one, not this.

But if you are like me you can pick the best ones. ANd they got womanly curves. Big tits and ass. Swedish women got wide shoulders and just thick thighs. They are more muscle than women. My favorite though is balkan women who got both white skin and womanly bodies

>I have a fetish
>I'm going to center a significant portion of my life around this fetish

You're no better than a homosexual tbqh

>Posts something anonymously
>Attention Whore

Pick one.

ok if you really want find a good one I recommend going to South America, Cuba, and the Dominican Republic, especially DR, you'll find A LOT of women that look like pic related

Attached: 1513207993158.png (346x416, 112K)

We can't do that if they have the negro cancer.
You will make more negros when you liberate their women.

Attached: 1531665062831.jpg (649x405, 17K)

>some black women are womanly
>all white women are broad and muscular and manly
How can you be this retarded? White women are the best on Earth and you foolishly believe that literal apes are more attractive?

all Swedish women I meant

No, but plenty by Finnish standards, which means every now and then. When you're in a city.

Exactly. I like White women. Just not Swedish ones.

Do like me and befriend a Brazilian. If they know English they prolly rich and you can stay for free