I am currently rather anxious, as there is someone here on Jow Forums who knows of my true identity...

I am currently rather anxious, as there is someone here on Jow Forums who knows of my true identity. And now i am expecting a clue in the mail as to who it is, and i fear the knowledge of who it could be, or that it is a letterbomb, either way i will probably end up with the feeling of despair as it could be a family member, and i seriously do not wish for my family to know of my Jow Forums adventures. Anyways how are you feeling right now Jow Forums?

Attached: 1531952778291.gif (500x384, 543K)

Weird. I find it strange that someone would come to an anonymous social media site, post non-anonymously, and post pictures of their own face, and have this happen to them.

too late lad.
already hacked your mainframe

Attached: UnfoldedSatisfiedDikkops-max-1mb.gif (240x176, 246K)

uber cuck

Nothing is going to happen.

People who posts personal informations or pictures must learn to live with the consequences.

dumb fag

Leave forever please. So you in a week

Well, they know of my adress, and claim to know me irl, hence why i am anxious as i thought most of my acquaintances/family members had more of a life than i do, and as such wouldnt find me :/

We use to post our names and addresses in phone books. I don't understand why internet people think it is any different to have the same information here. There wasn't some fucking problem in the 20th century of an anonymous person using phone books to come to your house to harm you.

I do not fear death but rather i fear life as it is unpredictable and chaotic.

Give me your street address and name then.

Nah, you find it yourself.

I could give you my phone number, but i use a burner (sometimes) so i prolly wont work in a month or so

Damnit skooby, I told you to not post selfies! Do you know who it is?

Attached: IMG_3927.jpg (774x1031, 126K)

serves you right for being a faggot lol

Nope, but they claim to know me as well as having sent mail containing a clue to their identity

Obviously getting someones contact information from Jow Forums is different than a phonebook.

Urgh, guess it's someone in your vicinity

Yeah, and i only really know 4 or 5 people outside of my family, so i think it could be my mother or M

The reason i would assume it is M (ailias as i do not wish to give out their name) is becuase we have done a lot of psychological stuff together and he is kind of smug, or my mother because i feel that she would try to fuck me up if she knew i was on Jow Forums everyday