Do you ever reply to a thread because someone else in the thread with your flag posted a reaction image that you...

Do you ever reply to a thread because someone else in the thread with your flag posted a reaction image that you usually use and you don't want to get mixed up with them?

Attached: IMG_20180719_191349.jpg (225x274, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifewire.com/how-to-troubleshoot-beep-codes-2624889
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never.

oh

Not really

Yeah I do this when Jow Forumsedditor kiwi gets going

Attached: 6D16E2DD-33D2-43EC-881B-34784AD5E6D9.png (1000x1000, 211K)

ok

>he posts pics

no

Attached: Tewi.png (311x314, 64K)

Yeah this could go for people with uncommon flags even if they don't use the same pictures
your posts always make me depressed because it seems like you have no will to post or do anything that you don't even bother posting pics

I don't participate in le board culture enough to know which reaction pics are whose or whatever other than the namefags who use the same ones constantly

Attached: Back-to-the-Future-Marty.png (599x600, 541K)

Jow Forums is anime board and I don't really like anime, so why bother posting something else that will never fit here anyway

I don't either but I still use anime reaction images
There's plenty of people who post non-anime pictures though and it would help to keep a balance with the abundance of anime pics if you post whatever you want

why would you want to be known as that guy who reposts the same reaction image over and over

thats just wrong, you don't know shit about stuff you post and still post it
just like with those rustle's lolis that were everywhere on /v/ after some guy cropped that shit
besides i don't care about pics "balance" at all

Usually I post whatever I have saved but some people just know me by certain reaction images. And to me a lot of the fun of Jow Forums is recognizing other posters because it's such a small community, but it's cooler when it's by their posting style or what images they use rather than just being a namefig.

no

Attached: (1528).jpg (535x713, 90K)

I dunno I just like how they express emotions and it's more interesting to me than using pictures of real people's faces

good thing you have different filenames cause I'm too lazy to use unique ones lol

Attached: 1521578127068.jpg (359x347, 63K)

I remember you made some really long file names at one point

Oh yeah, I mostly just did that to make it easier to find pics by searching for key words but I only got around to doing some of them cause it was a bit much

I can still spot you without them desu

lel ok detective kiwi

good post

thanks I worked hard on it

Le akari thumbs up gif

Le smiling akari jpg
I don't have all my stuff on my phone btw that's why I'm not using pics

Attached: (27).gif (286x344, 681K)

I’m on my phone too because everything broke

Attached: EC7C4ABB-A69F-4B70-BF43-722177337E1C.jpg (340x296, 23K)

Anytime I see someone post Kongou

Thank you akari friend

Yeah I've noticed with the iphone filenames. Your laptop charger is still broken I guess?

I don't often use reaction images. Since they aren't anime related, people would probably find it too annoying.

Thanks lole

nobody cares if it's not anime related dude
why are so many russians insecure with their image posting

Yep, it’s a weird charger and none of the adapters i have worked, need to order one in
Used my pc for one day and it crashed and now beeps if I try boot it up

rip
does your pc do anything else when you try to turn it on or does it just beep?

no because they have different filenames than me so it doesnt matter

why are you so obsessed with me?
you follow me around everywhere, memorise all my posts and always try to start fights with me

It just beeps, sometimes doesn’t but the monitor doesn’t respond in either case
I might try it later this evening but I don’t have high hopes
Anyway I have dinner now akarifrend

Attached: C1ED3B4C-EDC1-40AF-A6F8-7EC72710B5F7.png (522x628, 446K)

The power supply probably broke
Enjoy your dinner. I'm going to sleep.

Attached: 1527550754243.jpg (1058x796, 195K)

thanks

I don't know, its just... anime is a huge part of Jow Forums's culture and posting reaction images from it just seems natural. Posting everything else just looks either like avatarfagging or forcing something.

wait actually it's prolly this
lifewire.com/how-to-troubleshoot-beep-codes-2624889

k good night Jow Forums

yes

Attached: jaws-.png (281x276, 44K)

Fucking kill yourselves an*Mefags. Mexico is IBERIAN and there is nothing you can do about it
FUCKERS

Attached: 1505414899243.jpg (225x168, 11K)

Good night

Attached: AAC99917-5094-4591-BB59-95797D4E3A83.png (574x458, 306K)