AAAAAAAAAAARGGHH!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARGGHH!!!

FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT ALL!

FUCK!

AUGH!

FUUUUUUUCK!

Attached: 1515375919505.gif (542x542, 342K)

You okay bro?

Attached: nogg1tvPu21s8diwoo1_500.jpg (500x484, 53K)

dog bite your dick again?

Attached: 0085.jpg (640x380, 64K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT GET OUt GET OUT GET
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This

ARGBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK

NOTHING IS OKAY

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

AND IT'S GONNA BE PAINFUL

AND NOTHING WILL SPARE US

BECAUSE WE ARE WORTHLESS

FUCK IT ALL

WHY DO WE EVEN EXIST

WHAT SICK PLEASURE DOES WHATEVER CREATOR GET OUT OF US!??!?!?

Attached: 1502824769040.png (498x520, 18K)

>WHY DO WE EVEN EXI
TO SUFFER!

Attached: 1526953149649.png (450x700, 599K)

Relax, this realisation is very normal, and thw challenge of life is to learn to deal with it and carry on this seemingly meaningless existence. Learn to cope, find your own motivation, and maybe you won't have to be so stressful about these kinds of things.
I wish you luck.

the fuck?

I CAN'T COPE WITH IT

FUCK

WHY DO WE EVEN TRY TO COMPREHEND

WE ARE MISERY MACHINES

STUCK IN A LOOP

DESTINED TO DIE ALONE

Attached: anigif_enhanced_946_1433453114_7.gif (572x426, 1.95M)

You are having a rush of panick, my friend. It will leave soon. Get yourself something to drink, and watch some cute anime loli's or something, something you find relaxing.
Take time to breathe. In through your nose, out through your mouth. Do it as slowly as you can.
Count, in your head, as slowly as you can, from 21 to 30.
It's going to be allright user.
The world may not be great, but you are.

I've been crying for far too long user

i can't be calmed by some abstract entity

I want some real solstice. I need some real healing, it's not going to be alright, it's all pain, i hurt every moment you type this, i can't console myself.

Stop making these autistic posts

AUSTISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT YOU FOOL OF FOOLISH FOOLS

Listen, I know perfectly well how you feel. I've been in the same spot as you before. When I felt that way I used to just go around and hit myself with whatever I could find, and that was really unhealthy.

Realise that even though you feel that way now, things will change with time. It's not the standard "things will get better" type of shit you might've heard allready, it's just that things will be different. And maybe, different will mean slightly better.

From where you are, it might be a long journey to happiness. Even I can't say I'm happy, and I've been trying to be for 8+ years. But, I've been taking time and slowly building the way I want to live my life.

You have way more control than you feel you have right now user. Take your time. There is no cure but your own hard work to make your life the one you want to live. Take it slow and try to do little things for the future you, or maybe take up a hobby or something. You can do it. It won't be easy, but you can do it.

i don't believe you.

It's terrible

all of it

no.

who cares lol

It's okay if you don't believe me, I wouldn't expect that of you seeing the state you're in right now.

Just listen, and try to think about it when you feel a little bit better.

The world is a very terrible place user. You're right in that regard. That's why everyone fights their own fight to make their lifes less terrible.

Accepting that life is terrible and coming to terms with it is a difficult but important step to make. I don't expect you to make it now.

user, even though everything seems like hell at the moment, that is going to pass too. Try to ride it out, don't fight it, accept your emotions for what they are and experience them as they come. And, as they come, they'll leave if you let them.

I wish you all the luck in the world. You can do it, even though you might not believe it right now.

Expected from a liberal hellhole your country is today. Good luck with dealing with it, user.

YOU WANNA GO LEAF?!

Attached: IMG_20180506_041709.jpg (530x566, 123K)

guve ne diskord libk ols