Drunk Life Story Thread

Hey guys, I'd like to talk to you all and I know it isn't exactly political but you guys are the best people I've met and we have plenty of shit slide threads so I beg the mods to let it slide just this once. I'm not friendless it's just they're all out of town and they can't really help me anyways... you guys are some of the best people around and I don't even know you - I know I don't suffer alone.

I fell in love at first sight a long time ago. I loved that girl and still do, but it's been so long I slowly have grown very very tired of it all. I've progressively tried to date and it seems time and time again that God himself twists reality itself to stop it from happening. I get a ton of looks, I'm fit enough, good enough job, extremely nice and get along really really well with people to the point that I feel I could lead them somewhere, but no matter what I just feel so helpless about this.

I've grown very upset and tired in those many years, and have recently tried to get out a bit more dating wise. I get many looks, I'm not a sperg per say but I think modern women are just different from what I recall or saw in pop culture in the 90-2000s (born in 90s).

I don't really sleep around it's not what I'm looking for... 2nd post as I get progressively drunk

Attached: a094d7de9738a80ca62f5a197ade5908e099bcb5_hq.gif (320x180, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/f7tix
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catullus_16
youtube.com/watch?v=0N_RO-jL-90
google.com/maps/@41.9364202,-88.7510273,3a,75y,217.23h,80.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1slb-qQj3Yts5CaNd-DzWnww!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=nQrE8vOM0ss&t=385s
youtube.com/watch?v=WVxWPkMXOmw&t=205s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get right and the Lord will provide

streamable.com/f7tix

Attached: love.jpg (1920x1064, 868K)

Ignore shill threads. Come check this out. It exposes the truth behind Jewish nepotism.

I met a girl very recently and notice shes pretty and nice with similar interests. We ended up going out very briefly but it was kinda work oriented not a date or anything, but we talked till the place closed and we have this uncanny but amazing like... "relationship." It's insane how well we get along really and have the exact same thoughts and ideas...

We were both sitting there for a couple hours or so talking, shes blushing laughing and we both have our mouths drying cause were both attracted to each other lol... And shes definitely flirty and attracted to me, I said we should chat again sometime when we left and think she was interested.

But then I find out she has a boyfriend... Why? Why does it always seem to happe nto me. I can't keep doing this - I don't have much more energy.

Its not a shill thread but keep fighting the good fight. I am convinced we will win that one in the end, but I don't know that I will see that day as it is probably very far off.

I understand, it sucks bad. For me, I have learned that if you get a look just go talk to em. If you get checked out the hard part is already done for you, you know she is interested. Just go up to her and chat briefly then ask for her number, simple as that. Done deal. Tale as old as time.

I'm not even bad at that part I just find one that seems totally completely interested and shes incredible really unique and it fucking slaps me in the face again and i cant take much more

thank you for replying too

Funny thing is that floozie aLready cheated on her bf in her mind. Nobody sits around flirting with their coworker for a couple hours if they fully committed in their relationship. She's a HO. Probably flicks her bean thinking about that night, you could probably bag her if you want but pass on her for a gf.

It's just I dont think I want some stupid normal girl and I get enough looks to pick some out but its more the fact that this keeps happening thats killing me.

I don't even think I'm really attractive I don't see what women see in me but I get a good number of looks and whats it matter in the end. Maybe theyre just attracted and cant help but look some of them but its hurting me a lot... and my friend groups are almost entirely without women - I'm only 25 but i feel too fucking old to play this game anymore it doesn't feel worthwhile

No it was more of a mutual lets meet here - I think she may be having issues with her BF based on my guesses cause she specifically avoided mentioning she has one... I really like her shes very interesting - Im not exaggerating when I say I tihnk it was the best conversation I had in a very very long time and shes smart too...

Then why not try to steal her? I mean, sounds like you could do it.

I'm not sure how lol. We aren't really friends and when she said she had a bf she said we could be but she wanted to be clear. I know how to ask a girl out and to go on dates and stuff but I don't know how to go oh sure lets do that but how about we go for dinner tomorrow when you know full well my intention

I really appreciate talking to you btw and I'm probably gonna be a bit sloppy in 30 minutes or less.

At first I was thinking this whole chase thing isn't worth it again but honestly I feel it is now... I just don't know how to do it. Gotta see her for work shit tomorrow too so I should be thinking but I think I've thought of everything I could now cause im fucking autistic and can't turn it off. Not too sure what to say... I feel bad being too pushy or trying to do that but I do think its... uhh... worth doing for both of us. I truly believe that.

>We aren't really friends and when she said she had a bf she said we could be but she wanted to be clear

I don't understand this, you could what?

Also, what is your connection to this girl? She's not your friend or coworker, who is she.

>I fell in love at first sight a long time ago. I loved that girl and still do, but it's been so long I slowly have grown very very tired of it all.

move on. the reality is that you will fall in love again (if you look). there are new people and new opportunities around every corner. don't let sitting inside on the computer, accelerate your depression and loneliness, because it will. you will find solitude by going out - you will find it.

I'm 31, get no looks, have no romantic outlook on life. Women look at me like a predator. I'm fucking near bald. I'm unemployed, an alcoholic, and I can barely get out of bed in the morning.

Get over yourself.

I dont want to state my job too clearly and now that I think about it i shouldnt be saying this here at all. I do some real estate stuff and met her for a showing. Very sweet, didn't think much of though noticed she was pretty and we had similar views cause she saw my bumper sticker. FUcking love Trump, gotta support him visibly.

Went to pick up some papers and she asked if somewhere was more convenient but based on where she lives and where she was I figured it was bait to kinda sorta ask me over. Said anywhere with AC would be nice cause it was hot (took the bait) - met for tea at a coffee shop and thats where that happened wasnt really a date just happened to meet there. I thought it may be a plan and shes definitely extremely attracted but idk now...

That's gone user. I do agree about going out though but I just don't have the willpower to keep trying man.
There's nothing wrong with being bald and fucking hell man only sheer luck keeps me from being unemployed/not drinking and yes I fucking struggle to get out of bed too. I was never left wanting in life other than this one thing and do you know what, theres nothing more important than love.

No money, no items this all just keeps me sated until the day it's finally too much and that 1911 ends it. Not to mention the political climate though that looks brighter and brighters.

If I could give you some advice though I probably shouldnt be giving advice go to church and get out. I know its what I need to do... try to do what I cant.

Dude, just tell her something like
>hey i had a good time talking to you last time, let's get some drinks this day/time

Then, you take her out and get a cosmo or two or whatever she drinks in that bitch, then you just feel in your gut when it's a good time and kiss her. That's all you gotta do, the conversation about dating will emerge from there.

If you have given up, then, as the saying goes 'kys faggot'.

If you have faith (which you do as this thread suggests), then do as the polack suggests. Sure, you want some attention and that's normal, but you won't find the correct attention sitting on your ass next to a computer, groveling about it. Figure out what YOU did wrong and take the steps to correct it so that it doesn't happen again.

/thread

Attached: 3Reducing White births.png (1382x850, 229K)

well I offered to get dinner and thats when she mentioned the BF. She said she'd be willing to as friends but wanted to clarify she had one. I suspect it's still an opening I just don't know if I can really do that... I want to but idk if she'll even agree now though I guess I should still try...

TY user think I should try to steal her?

>Why? Why does it always seem to happe nto me. I can't keep doing this
Be more honest. Ask if she has a boyfriend up front. Do not waste time. As soon as you are interested in a grill, tell her. And, work grills are a trap. It's possible to make it work, but you probably have to have no interactions on the job.

i think I cant help but hope it seems ingrained into me no matter the topic. It fucking hurts though it makes a downfall so much harder

DO IT. She's very interested and attracted to you, as a matter of fact, she wants to be stolen bro.

DO IT, you'll regret it if you don't.

It's not actually work I was just helping somebody out of charity and it coincideded. I'm a bit tipsy atm sorry

I fucking like you. What state are you in? And any other advice youre cheering me up lmfao

Because I fucking can take her so long as shes slightly willing it can be done and I know I can do it.

yeah, your not bad yourself for a complete faggot

she will break up with her bf soon and tell you all about it so you can comfort her

>I'm a bit tipsy atm sorry
No worries drunk brudda. So, in your case, as soon as you thought you liked her, you should have told her. No talking for hours or waiting days, just tell her.

Massachusetts. And it's 2 am so this will be my last post but just consider that she's already made the choice in the back of her mind to go with you if you make a move. It's already done, she caught feels bigly, the only question that remains is are you gonna do it or not?

Not like you're stealing somebodys wife, you're both young, no harm really and like I said she already made the choice so really you aren't even doing anything wrong.

Good luck!

But I gotta be friends wit hher or somethinf or that and I cant exactly become friends with her without going on dates cause i wont see her outside basically asking her out each time.

Doesnt technically matter she has a BF. She prob gets the idea now our issue is breaking them pu now. Let's plot together user.

Dude, run as fast as you can.

DON'T DO IT
>I REPEAT, DON'T DO IT.

Attached: tumblr_msz7xbJkyR1rj9sw5o1_r1_1280.jpg (900x900, 535K)

Best of nights to you my friend. You guys really are the best. I hope to see you all in the afterlife if there is one cause we probably won't ever meet in person. Would be nice if Trump wins out on all this and we can have a gathering.

Jesus user. Don't be THAT guy. Seriously. Walk away. Game over. Nothing good comes of this.

Fuck these people encouraging you to go through with this. Your drinking will get worse. If not bleed into your work life. DONT FUCKING DO IT. FUCK THE ABOVE user TRYING TO PLOT WITH YOU.

Attached: Hel-jersey-05_1024x1024.png (634x811, 260K)

Ok I have to respond to this BS. First off, you waited way to long, the scenario you were in and OP's is totally different. This is an extremely fresh encounter and OP is striking while the iron is hot, in your case you waited too long (this took place over months) and she got cold feet.

If you want to steal you gotta strike quick and this is exactly the situation OP has described, your story is frankly not relevant and there's no connection to OP's current situation.

Stop trying to get OP to make the wrong choice. He needs to steal this bitch, NEEDS to. Believe me.

i know the type her instinct will make her find you even against social convention or against her will.... no guarantees she will get with you... she likes you but will likely seek someone else as a bf, a more socially well seen male

but she will tell you her secrets and remain your friend and be attracted to you and won't back away if you sex her

Man I feel for you I really do but I don't think shes quite like that normally. I just suspect it's falling apart shes quite nice and smart so I don't see this being the issue here but I really do feel for you. Hard not to right now man.

Fuck off leaf alls fair in love and war and I fucking love war.

I very very rarely drink I just wanted to drink a bit to relax tonight. I doubt I'll even touch this trash for another year at least I generally hate it. And I don't like that negativity and I love the plot. What shouldn't I try when my heart tells me to try?

No way user. CLEAR exit for you here. She's a business contact.

>If you want to steal you gotta strike quick and this is exactly the situation OP has described, your story is frankly not relevant and there's no connection to OP's current situation.
>
>Stop trying to get OP to make the wrong choice. He needs to steal this bitch, NEEDS to. Believe me.

God damn user if you didn't light a fire in me, or vodka did but I do love you and I do appreciate that!

Sex is easy, I want a relationship not some bs I can just walk into a bar for that filth. Thank you very much for answering it means a lot. All of you really.

It's not business I misworded it. I'm just doing some charity for a neighbor that really needs the assistance she doesn't know what shes doing. Shes merely moving into that place I won't have anything else to do wit hit once the lease is all signed. I'm probably even going to relegate management to another person who may be a friend (or two) but both are very good men - one better than me by all means. He'd be angry if he knew I was drinking but fucking GREG should fucking know he should have called me back REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And thanks again user you helped a ton! I'm getting more out of it but I hope you see this if you leave the thread and wake up to it. I don't know if prayers matter to you but I am sending me well wishes to you.

>Let's plot together user.
I am a social retard, so don't trust me. You have to tell her you want to be with her. She may choose the safe route to stay with her BF, in which case, do not keep contacting her. You will become the beta orbiter backup plan for her. Lay your cards out on the table and see what she says.

You guys really are the best. Even the KYS people provide information and I know I'm not alone here.

I remember when I found this place and I will admit it was during Trump's election. I remember that persistent feeling that something was wrong with the world and then when I fell into this place I remember finding I was home...

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. If I should fail or fall at some point just know I send my well wishes with all of you - I love you all.

Attached: 1484621531303.png (990x1176, 1.7M)

Don't worry user we're all a bit awkward here I think lol. I do appreciate the advice I definitely won't orbit - I planned to lay those cards down but I also don't know her very well so she may not accept... I suppose I should just uhh i dont like vulgar phrases but nut up or shut up. Up the ante or something.... tell her and see what happens.

She's worth the chase user I feel more energized already.

Got any tips though? Should I just be very forthright and nice about it?

Dude, you have the feels for this chick. She has a BOYFRIEND. If they are breaking up anyway, then let them break up. Don't interfere.
What if the boyfriend was you and she was out doing this too you?
Also. She put the "I just wanted you to know, I have bf" out there. You've been warned. Now anything you say or do, can be completely erased by. "You knew I had a bf."
Yes. You could close this deal. But please, choose not to.

I have no issue with being patient and letting them break but I don't have contact with her normally so it won't matter from my pov if they do. I understand that sentiment from you I know I wouldn't want that happening to me, but for what I truly believe is the greater good I can't not try man... It's rare taht you meetpeope like that who are worth it.

So many people are just NPCs and women for some reason seem to be more often.

What would you have me do since I have no contact? Im totally fine waiting but it wont help me in the end. I'm not trying to break her up for some malicious reasons I truly think its best for both of us and will result in a life long relationship. I'm not faulting you but we got along so well it was strange - but in a very nice way...

I'm not trying to use her for some quick fuck or something degenerate I really really like her. I dont intend to cross physical boundaries unless shes broken up. She can't be happy with that guy if shes that flirty its just not possible its too much

Just be honest. Tell her you really like her, she's beautiful and clever and smart, whatever it is that you like about it. Tell her you are very attracted to her. She might shut you down since she has a BF, who knows. But, tell her.

Sounds like you've decided. You do what you have to do. Good Luck user.

She smells like the morning dew. Her eyes are as deep as the blue caves of Bermuda. Her hair is as lustrous as the Kentucky Derby winner. I don't do metaphors well. But, it's something like that for you. Tell her.

I do like that idea... It really should be said so she is aware.

I think so it's just hard user. I've been hurt so many times I just fear this all. I really appreciate talking to all of you.

That's a bit much user lol. I was just going to tell her I did like her, I do really enjoy talking to her a lot and would like to see her more but also kinda sorta respect that BF thing. Is that odd or is that not forthright enough? I dont want to come on too strong ofc

Drunk and sad? Shit, that's me, let's see what's going on in this thread.

D'aw I'm starting to feel bad for OP-

>I fell in love at first sight a long time ago. I loved that girl and still do, but it's been so long I slowly have grown very very tired of it all.

Oh Christ.

I've progressively tried to date and it seems time and time again that God himself twists reality itself to stop it from happening. I get a ton of looks, I'm fit enough, good enough job, extremely nice and get along really really well with people to the point that I feel I could lead them somewhere, but no matter what I just feel so helpless about this.

I've grown very upset and tired in those many years, and have recently tried to get out a bit more dating wise. I get many looks, I'm not a sperg per say but I think modern women are just different from what I recall or saw in pop culture in the 90-2000s (born in 90s).

I don't really sleep around it's not what I'm looking for... 2nd post as I get progressively drunk

You don't connect with modern women becuase modern women don't connect with you. All that Disney fairytail bullshit you grew up on made you think love was real, only men love, and it's why the deepest military patriarchies had a ridiculous amount of gay sex.

Men "love" women breed. It sounds insane until you see it repeated ten thousand times over.

Hoo Im drunker than I thought I just moved for the first time fuck me. Seriously though a continued thank you to you all. I greatly appreciate it. If I can somehow return the favor I will shoot it forward

>You don't connect with modern women becuase modern women don't connect with you. All that Disney fairytail bullshit you grew up on made you think love was real, only men love, and it's why the deepest military patriarchies had a ridiculous amount of gay sex.
>
>Men "love" women breed. It sounds insane until you see it repeated ten thousand times over.

Easy user... I don't want to fall down that path of thinking. I dislike the negative way we few women minus the faggotry you know... I really do respect and love them were differnt creatures sure and maybe they do love differently - maybe the attraction that she doesn't seem to exactly suppress to me while having a BF is a perfect example but hell man... We can't live without them can we? I still love them. DESU though if I was gay you guys would be alright lmao.

As I understand it, go all out or go home. Does she smell nice? Is she beautiful? Does she have big colorful eyes? Does she have petite hands? Is she clever and smart? And if you go all out, she may reject you, but it's better than not going all out and being put in the friend zone. I would also try to avoid discussing the BF thing. Just lay it all out there about your attraction. But, maybe some more experienced Anons have a better idea on the BF thing.

You may be misunderstanding me user I just want to be sure. I'm not saying "Dick is the best, put your war-buddy to the test." I'm saying that women literally do not "love" in the same way that men do.

They do not feel a deep emotional connection to you, they feel a deep emotional connection to what you can provide them.

Attached: 1519674714700.png (936x540, 208K)

I like the gist of it user. Honestly I think sticking to the personality part is best and I do feel that way honestly. SHe really is great I can't even tell you how like in sync our conversation was. Apparently we both went around making this random ed edd n eddy reference as a joke i mean I know it sounds stupid as hell but a freckle past a hair? What are the odds that you sync that well with somebody?

I have this theory that people have kids, their kids move a city or two away from parents (not far cause wanna stay close enough to parents but not too close), have kids, and repeat hence we may be relatives in some way. Or we adopt the same mannerisms cause of the area. The greater chicagoland area does seem to have a similar mindset among the same race of people.

I am uniquely bothered by that picture and will disgregard it even while getting progressively drunker. Frankly I should stop drinking but I feel much better in this state... Maybe I need anti depressants but Im worried those will just alter the real me and I do like the real me just not issue i am expereincing.

That being said I don't think it's impossible that they do feel differently but I do believe in the end it's a common link the two souls make when they bond. I don't think its a coincidence that men and women who date long enough start to literally look like each other.

I begged God for help today and didn't hear anything though... Haven't heard a word since 2005. Still waiting.

My dad and his family, back to original immigrants, are from Chicagoland. I look at my relatives there, and it feels way more comfy than my life. You're not my distant relative that I met last October, right?
Back to you, I'm telling you, you have to use the prince/princess deal from fairytales type of wooing to impress her. So, yeah, she might be smart and funny, but you should mix in how beautiful she is too. She is the princess if you want to woo her.

You just wanted love, you never realized it was a meme pushed into your head since birth.

All I can tell you is to turn those tears into laughter. I'm not going to sit here and make fun of your pain, but I will show you how to redirect that energy into something that might do the future some good.

Attached: 1481322291896.jpg (768x768, 191K)

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catullus_16

Anybody else got some stories or advice? I know here of all places I am not alone... Thank you all too.

Nah user we didn't meet in October. I live in Dekalb I'm from Streamwood/Elgin. I made that theory when I used to watch this speedrunner named Clint Stevens and said hey he seems like "one of us" and then I learned he lived in Illinois prob near Woodfield mall.

That is good advice too the idea is to offer a magical alternative... and that's exactly what I wanted to offer her anyways.

I'll dox myself a bit if you want to join my community. I've been meaning to gather like minded people to us... it's time we formed a proper community aside from this jew world order.

yEAH Man... I just wanted that... It's the only thing I've ever wanted. I'm a nice guy and I know thats kinda cliche but let me tell you

nothing has ever made me happy aside from love. I've been alone for a long time... I cried about it tonight a good bit and asked God for help, it says if you knock he'll answer or something but I heard nothing... I just felt hope. Nothing but hope. Hope doesn't win a girl over.

Though maybe it's a start...

Fucking kek. I see Pliny's name in there - he was killed by an angel or demon from what I believe. A man once called me a name that I cannot remember. I think it was Zamiel or close to my real name but I have had that suspicion that Pliny was killed by magic or divinity.

This fuckers down syndrome brother is in the ER and dying... I would gladly trade with him. This game has gotten very old and I would happily give my life to save another or to serve God. I wish he would just tell me what he wanted so I could do it and be done and die.

>thats kinda cliche but let me tell you

It's the only thing I'm trying to tell that, that love you wanted doesn't really exist. You have to fill the void with something else, I've gone through this shtick already.

Attached: 147736033076.png (1700x1267, 772K)

No, that love does exist. It's been forgotten because of jewish modernity but I assure you that true love exists still just as well as magic does. I just wish I would get an answer for once instead of just silence from the world itself. Doesn't God know how taxing it is upon us his children?

>I live in Dekalb
nigga, my relatives are in Dekalb County, I think, and a quick look at the map and I was staying in St. Charles. You're my homie. I don't know about doxxing yourself, or myself for that matter. But, the whole prince/princess thing I got from Molymeme. Don't put pussy on a pedestal. If you like her, tell her in flowery fairytale terms. Then find out how she feels, but do not hang on if she is not feeling it.

If you want change it has to start with you, Disney fairytails and talks of a god that cares are a lie.

You have to be the change you want to see, I'm sorry.

Dedicate yourself to learning, and regurgitating that knowledge to others. Your desire for a God for example, take into thought the foundation of the universe, The Big Bang. How much of it sounds like a single seed planted by a higher power? That's the sort of bit you can chew on while contemplating the world you live in.

SMALL WORLD MAN, I'm native to Streamwood/Elgin like i said but I've grown very used to this place. I've never watched Moly but I agree with that general concept. You come to Dekalb and meet a bouncer named Gary at the Molly's out by NIU and tell him to contact the nazi and he'll bring you to me. We can take this town and fix this state but I simply cannot muster the energy or strength to do so alone. There are many similar sympathizers in this place - many good men whom I have befriended and formed that community. We can fix this user.

I've contemplated it a good bit. He spoke to me only once and it wasn't exactly speaking it was Gnosis where he told me something. I cannot hear or feel him anymore in that way but I do theorize that I can unlock it similar to other things. Perhaps we just need to attune ourselves. That's how he supposedly came to Hermes Trismegistus and I do believe we can do the same but he has never answered me. If I should fail I hope you all succeed. I really do pray for that and I appreciate all of your help from all of you.

It feels very nice to lose my mind for once though... I don't drink more than once a year at very most and it feels very good now... Perhaps I was wrong about moderation and degeneracy though. Maybe we can find a middle ground with the world to fix it.

Maybe pictures would help. I would like more input if out there.

Attached: 1487896766067.png (1264x1460, 867K)

There are some old jewish mysticism books such as the Zohar and similar works by Eliphas Levi where he notes that perhaps we can attain and become close to God... Though he theorizes that maybe we can do so in a shadow of a way through sexual pleasure or alcohol, drugs, etc... or his final solution is by dying... If it be possible without dying he said iirc...

Maybe we must die. It's an interesting thought.

I remember when I had the innocent question of what inspired the guy who made the video games Golden Sun (1 and 2 not the shit 3rd) and it turned out to be Alchemy/Hermeticism. What a path that is. I've never read books so interesting that pulled you in and made you want to read them.

And then to find that Julius Evola, Revolt against the modern world and similar are ingrained with hermeticism, Jow Forums is imbued with it as well.... and the satanic demonic elite... it feels like a plot playing itself out. I wish you all luck and love, but I still do appreciate any advice on the current situation.

As odd as it sounds I think just living life and trying is completely and totally necessary to doing "good" and fixing the world. I must keep on...

Don't sink into nihilism m8. It's a fine line you don't want to sink to the other half of.

Take life more light hearted, there's enough to keep you happy. Do what you can for others even if you can't do it for yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=0N_RO-jL-90

Video related, a few laughs at philosophical memery instead of dead-hearted submission.

As long as it comes from a place of enjoyment you're not fucking dead yet, this board doesn't have to be the place you came to die.

Idk man it feels like home... it seems the best place to die. At this point I'd almost rather watch the world burn down. I kinda wanted to give that girl the world and I can and would to a very large extent - to at least be a little happy before that end... I only ever wanted just the little happiness that so many others seem to have... I try really hard I do...

But you are right nihilism is a plague and will sink us all down. It's best we avoid it - I think you all will win our even without me being there. I don't expect I will see the end of this. You will user, and I hope you are blessed truly.

Attached: 1522994315353.png (720x715, 472K)

>If you want change it has to start with you, Disney fairytails and talks of a god that cares are a lie.
A quibble about Disney fairytales. The whole point is the prince tells the princess how lovely she is, then he goes out and slays a fucking dragon. Both components are needed. Telling the princess how lovely she is means nothing without slaying the dragon. And slaying the dragon without declaring your love gets the princess to say "thanks" and she moves on. The fat feminists try to convince you that you can only do 1 of the two parts, and then they get mad when you don't do both parts. A great woman will hold you up to the fire for both parts and uphold her end of the bargain as being a fair maiden who will be a great princess.

>You come to Dekalb and meet a bouncer named Gary at the Molly's out by NIU and tell him to contact the nazi and he'll bring you to me.
This is a challenge I will try to recall next time I'm out that way.

This girl hates feminism its great lol She really is a keeper.

And Gary is easy to find sometimes drives Molly's bus. Just come to Augusta road find the Trump people. You'll find me user - if you do I'll fucking make your day I swear it. I'll buy you food and drinks all day. We all really should be forming communities this world is broken and we need to fix it by doing so. It's the least I can do for you and I will do more. I don't really do bars and that but I will for you. He more often drives the Molly's bus. If you don't find him go to Augusta road and lurk around - call the numbers. Just shout about Trump. Pretty sure I sieg heiled on google maps the other day over by the school there lmfao I wonder how fast it updates.

Alright mother fucker, I'm going to slap you upside the head like your daddy should have.

Fill yourself with AMMO, not SORROW. Learn how this world worlds, and then rip it across the asshole of this perpetual battleground of political bullshitery.

The nex time some kike makes a thread about the Feral Reserve, BTFO of them with knwledge of its entire history.

Mention order 11110 when a thread about JFK comes up.

Instead of feeling sorrow and waiting to die turn that into passion, rage, absorb so much knowledge from the world and all the various cultures who post on this board and transform it into power.

If you truly want to leave this world, slam the door so Goddamn hard behind you that we all hear it shake.

Attached: 1423521846096.png (3300x2550, 1.37M)

>Mention order 11110 when a thread about JFK comes up.
This is a large redpill

>You'll find me user
Don't get too excited buddy. Focus on getting the girl, or if she turns you down, get a girl who is into you. Make your life great.

Thanks buddy but I'm pretty redpilled on the JQ. The girl told me her dad's jewish as if my opinion mattered it was so cute... and God damn yes if I should leave I will slam that door Goebbels. Just gotta find that right person to slam it on... But yes, I think it's a necessary evil should it come to it. God bless Donald Trump.

google.com/maps/@41.9364202,-88.7510273,3a,75y,217.23h,80.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1slb-qQj3Yts5CaNd-DzWnww!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

When this updates to 2018 you'll see me sieg heiling and just know I will be laughing my fucking ass off. It's somewhere very close to this spot I saw the camera as I drove towards that stoplight and knew I had to this time. I imagine it'll blur me I dont give two fucks got mitt uns.

I actually feel happy for once with liquor maybe I need help...

Thank you two so much again. I'm not just saying that I'm coherent enough to type still it really means the world to me. I don't know what else I can give you I really wish I had more to give. I'm a bit out of it but truly I mean it... I try to do the best I can but if I should fail I wish you all the best. You people truly are the best...

Attached: 1513874933843.png (685x960, 252K)

I will try my damnedest but I have to be honest - I am only happy right now cause I'm a bit drunk. I don't think this will last... I will see her tomorrow for work and I think get this out but I am not hopeful. God or reality seems to have a way of screwing me... I wish that other user responded though I feel bad for him too. I send my well wishes his way as well. You guys really are the best.

You know I fucking told that original story on reddit once and they mocked me to no end... they told me how much of a monster I was as did so many others... you all are truly the greatest. I don't know how else I can send you that love, but if my life is worth anything at all I wish I could trade it to make you all happier if only the slightest bit. I truly love you all

Do you guys think its wrong or immoral to lose yourselves once in a while, responsibly? This really has helped as well as your advice... Perhaps a strict fascism mentality isn't the best... some degeneracy helps keep us in line... I just wish God would answer me for once. It feels so cruel for him to say something but then disappear.

I would gladly do his will should he tell me it but he doesn't seem to say a word now.

And a minor side note should I fail... I believe the elites are satanic pedophiles. Please fight them. I don't think that face in the sky was a coincidence or fluke. Please be vigilant. Fight for this world and save it with or without me. Do not give up hope. If there is one thing I have it is hope...

Attached: Paul VI Audience Hall.jpg (1200x798, 188K)

No, stop calling me buddy and stop talking about that cunt muddying your soul.

Your father didn't do it proper so I am, get your fucking shit together and be the man these kikes fear, be the Bretanian warrior that brings down the Zulu 1,000 to 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQrE8vOM0ss&t=385s

Be the even handed mind that speaks of the Rothchilds control of money

youtube.com/watch?v=WVxWPkMXOmw&t=205s

Be the man who points out that no, there is not a race problem in America.

Be the one who points out that all western media is a hit-piece on Drumfp.

You wanted me to help you out, you started this woe-as-me shit, so you're going to own up to it now.

Attached: 1528558438014.jpg (2616x3694, 722K)

I constantly and openly talk about race realism and similar topics. I talk about international jewry and the like. What further would you recommend I do user? Should I rally the city? I think I could I seem to be inspirational enough I just need the energy to do so. I need allies, I need people like you to show me some "love" like that gay YT sense where you all "send your love." I think we need that more - I think they don't know what they're talking about when they say it but they have the shadow of reality and that's what should be done.

We must fix this world user. Call on me... Find Gary, short half white half Mexican - liberal, very nice guy.... he will find me. Tell him to find the nazi and clarify - I will tell him you are coming... I'm good at not making it awkward believe me. If you find it odd then just don't come back. Thank you so much again.

We must win...

It's becuase you don't need my fucking pity, you need a male figure to slap you across the head.

That's the sort of man these decades of social engineering has created. My good nature isn't going to make you a stronger person, my harsh truths are.

Attached: 1423688391366.jpg (600x450, 90K)

Just relax and focus on the goal. You like this girl, so you should let her know how you feel because if you don't, she'll never know. The best case scenario is way better than the never-tried scenario.

You know it seems strange but when drinking or I assume similar activities I feel almost closer to God... when my mind is able to wander and not be held down. I wonder if evil can hold us down by our mere ability to think. IT seems to be real and I cannot deny it now... but does tha tmake God real?

Thank you so much mods btw, it means a lot not deleting this. I really need(ed) this and it really means the most from you... Thank you. I'm sorry I don't normally break down like this it truly is once in a year at most if nt once every 2 years... Thank you.

You know my dad walked out on us when I was 1. I never cared. My sister was just being born, but it didnt matte cause we never knew him. He was just the guy who brought us toys every so often. I never did care. I still dont. But I cant help but wonder that if perhaps a male father figure had given me guidance I wouldn't have screwed up with that first girl, or maybe this second. This second is the only person i've met who is truly worthwhile. ... Truly worth chasing....

My discord is Selaphiell#4600 I can still control myself but I can also kinda sorta feel myself making an ass of myself.

Agreed completely user - we must succeed, we must push. Thank you as well. Take my discord. I swear on my life to all of you that I will sooner die than give you up. That is no lie drunk or not. I greatly appreciate it... and I am kinda curious. Do other people when drunk get as appreciative as I do? I don't drink often. I really shouldnt have but it truly has helped me a ton.... Maybe I will learn moderation as I should have so long ago...

Attached: 1516177033779.jpg (773x808, 128K)

My father died when I was 10, he was hit while jogging.

My mother was a druggie who was fucking the biggest dealers in the city.

I was raised by a grandfather who died of a heart condition before he could secure a happy future for his family. I try to do what he didn't have the chance to do, I come here to tell you that you're being a goddamn baby and need to grow a spine.

Does that mean I hate you? No it just means I care about your direction in life and want you to be strong enough to deal with your lot in life.

Attached: 1460397135251.jpg (600x810, 72K)

She may be shopping around for an upgrade of her current guy and is considering you, OP, and you may have a chance. HOWEVER, be warned, you’ll likely suffer the same fate yourself if that’s the case, if someone does that shit to someone else, they’ll do that same shit to you. Probably not worth it if you can’t handle getting fucked over yourself in due time.

Sorry this pic shows edits to the prophecy. The edits are likely wrong. I am the primary witness of God in revelation. She is the second. We die to the beast. I couldn't tell her... I was afraid weshoudln't come with me.

Jesus user... I understand that I don't fault you for telling me. I do need to hear that I'm too smart to not realize that even when drunk. If you're the Dekalb guy (I can't focus enough to scroll up it's rough enough fixing almost every typo) I highly recommend adding my discord selaphiell #4600 -- I give charity and all I can to those I love and my allies. Greg and Aaron for example, and the German aaron from far away... I try to do all I can for them... and I try to give charity and kindness to all around me that truly deserve it.

I gave so much to homeless and similar shitbags from this area and the greater Chicagoland area sad to say many blacks - many whom just abused kindness.... but I aim to give more to people like you. I truly hope you contact me. I''m drunk by this point I can tell - but no matter your apperance, oddity, or normalcy I truly would like to reward you for you help. No need for awkwardness I will be fine once i sober up tomorrow. Hope I'm sober enoug when I see her lmfao.

It was too long im getting drunker....

I understand that and accept willingly user. I believe I am the best and if I cannot strive to be and become the best for her I don't deserve her. I will be the best this man simply failed. I will be that for her - she deserves it. She grew up in a such a poor area of Illinois... left abandonded and alone in Harvey.... 3% white... Until I drag her from that darkness she suffers alone. I will drag her from that darkness and bring her to the light., She deserves it and I because of my God given gifts can give it to her.... I must take her I must seize her from whatever it may be... I know the greater good isn't always the best option but I must!

I dream of a better world. I am the protector I will and I must accept that cross to bear. Please... believe in me. It's rare that I will be like this but I will fix it... Until you are all free you suffer alone. But you are never alone.... I will be here with you

I would gladly die to save this world...

>that pic
Oh, that’s fucking brutal, as well as brutally honest.

Attached: 7239E221-A000-4A65-B85A-4BB9F065BECC.png (488x228, 115K)

Sometimes advice isn’t easy to follow. Firstly, girls are looking for a man with a wagon to hitch themselves to. They don’t want a man waiting for love, they want a man who’s marching forward and making his own way in life. This is important because women instinctively know that when children come, they will focused on home, so they need a man who can steer the ship while they take care of the kids. Women want to feel like they have captured a man, not like a man was hanging round on a street corner waiting for a ride.
So focus on your own ambitions and use this time to lay foundations for your life. Stop looking for love and start talking to women in general - not the cute ones, not the ones your age, all women. But do it after having decided you are not going to date anyone for a while so that you can have conversations with women that don’t lead anywhere and you are not invested in. Women are attracted to men who can hold a conversation without that needy vibe, and women are attracted to men who seem like they don’t need a woman to complete them. Of course they want u to fall in love with them and say you never realized how much they complete you.
In short, don’t be the sad poodle looking for an owner, be the German shepherd who is head strong and independent but eventually gets won over by the right woman

Listen man. Alcohol will destroy your life. Being a drunkie is fun and you will meet many people but in the end it will fuck up your relationship with your gf/wife and make you sad and lonely. Unless you have a fair amount of money in your bank account people will make fun of you.
The liquor jew is probably the worst jew you will ever come across.

Attached: 217579ccea18a085bcd8912f9f1b32a1b50b6c70e6aee2f72066c5ce503afbed.jpg (527x666, 57K)

How pathetic I am... I should be able to hold myself more highly. But I beg of you all, this entire consciousness. Please forgive me my one mistake. I don't often screw up believe me... but I means so much to be able to rant here... Thank you mods, thank you anons for listening.

I think we have a cruel image of women to some degree. I think we lost them in a sense in the same way that they abanonded us. Even in my drunk state I know this to be true. They are our other half - please don't forsake them.

I understand and agree user but this girl is that necessary and proper girl. I can take many, I want her. She isn't even that original girl I feel her very being we get along in a way that isn't normal and it's... I need to further this. I try my damnedest to be that leader but I need followers - I need you all to help. I don't need much just send your prayers to me. I will succeed I will and we will come to help your country next please... Just trust in me.

This is only my second time drinking. I do agree I just feel a ton better like this right now. I wasn't even going to do it I went for a motorcycle ride and just couldn't get over it... the Alcohol was waiting there and I can tell you I won't do this gain anytime soon. I see you are from far way. I hope you the best of luck I know many places aren't as prosperous as our spoield copuntry. Money is no issue to me but the liqioud jew (lmfao) does more harm than good. I would appreciate if you would humor me though and just talk with us all. It means a lot. I'm prob gonna still be a tiny bit drunk when I see her tomorrow and bluntly tell her so but I think itll be ok - worst case I move on. We fight on...

Attached: Tower of Babel EU.jpg (1000x1000, 181K)

Being drunk alters time too apparently. I don't normally do this I just notice it as if a scientist minus that political stance. My buddy was supposed to call me but forgot - I think he was busy and forgot he's a Christian and a better man than I. I am too to some extent but I wish him better than myself. Is that normal? I wonder if that's my true intention.

The guards in WoW when marching to goldshire all have their horse hooves on the exact same sound byte its kinda funny most people probably never notice cause they dont sit around AFK watching guards.

Thank you mods once more. I don't care if you're bad people or good people it truly means the world to have you not delete this. If i can repay you I will. It's my deepest wish...

Stop this demon if it's real.

Attached: 1500692553831.png (1655x1030, 213K)

Sorry realizing how loopy I've been. Just drunk. Thank you all.

No problem m8. Boomer fag here. All of my friends are drinking but they're either married to 2/10s and hate their lives and/or divorced. Try a hobby and commit to it. I trained boxing. Its really hard cardio but you'll drink much less alcohol.