Is it gay if your gf fingers your asshole?

Is it gay if your gf fingers your asshole?

Attached: gayshit.jpg (1024x770, 86K)

No just kinky

yes
you have a gay gf

no

Explain plz

do you like to fuck or get fucked by dudes?
yes? congratulations, you're a faggot (bisexual maybe).
no? congratulations, you are straight.
post pic of gf for science.

No it 50% male 59% female mean not gay

>premarital sexual relations with women
yes you are a faggot

What if I only like to kiss the penis lightly and get finger fucked in my ass by my gf?
What about getting fucked in the ass by my gf with a strap on? Is that gay?

If she is a girl(female) it is straight.
If you wanna succ bepis, you are a fag I fear.
Maybe you are just a tiny bit gay. Its not 1 or 0, its on a scale from 1-10 I guess?

Attached: 1531583395333.gif (500x275, 930K)

I say like 0.5% of of 100%

Yeah my gfs a girl.
So lets say in getting fucked with a strap on by her and only gently kissing the tip of the penis but not sucking it. Is that gay?

Does that really matter at that point? You are in a mmf threesome user. Thats at least 50% gay.
So yes, if you wanna do that you are at least a bit gay.
tfw girls disgust me
why would anyone ever wanna get fucked by a girl?!

Attached: 1532109493152.png (1515x1067, 1.52M)

If it a boy dick that not your own it gay. If it you own dick it masterbateing, if it her strap out 10% out of 100%, if it a futa dick 30% out of 100% gay

>why would anyone wanna get fucked by a girl
>girls disgust me
Gay.
So what about if she has a dick like a surgically attached one and uses it to fuck me?
Is that gay?

at that point its a futa and its a bit more gay.
Why is it important to you user?
It doesnt really matter what you call yourself. Just with whom you are together. So if you have a gf(female) you should call yourself straight or bi to make it easier for people.
Thats all labels are good for, so that people know what you are interested in. For anything else its better to just ask yourself what gets you off and what is not nice for you.
godspeed gay user

Attached: 1532108880469.png (371x457, 242K)

Then how do you fell about, people useing thing they like sexly as grander. Like people who I like " I can have sex with any one so I'm not male or females I'm worldly"

Both gay and kinky at the same time just like john from fake taxi i kimda get uncomfortable watching a girl lick his arse

Right right right but what if and bear with me if my gf got breast cancer so she had to have her breasts removed and then decided to get a surgically attached dick while at the same time going through chemo for her aforementioned cancer so she has really short hair so she looks like a boy and then fucks me and I like sucking her dick but since she's still genetically XX does it make it gay?

I don't know for sure but it kinda turns me on

60% or more gay

You're a big bully.
If you're attracted to girls and boys you are bisexual.

Attached: 1532111921314.png (284x295, 149K)

If it looks like a boy and you are attracted to it, and you enjoy succing the pp, you are pretty much 100% gay at that point. Sorry dear.

Attached: 1532109674266.png (571x782, 675K)

I not saying you wrong I'm asking what you think about people like that i mean grander and what be like sexly is not the same thing you can be Bi sexly but that don't make it a gander change you still make or female.

So what if I put my penis in HER butt? Is that gay?

Sexuality is the same though, if you change your gender, it just switches. So if you like boys as a boy, and change your gender to girl. You change from gay to straight. And vice-versa.
Both stays the same for bisexuals though.

Its not gay to be with a gender changed person. Except if you like the "male" part of a mtf part.
Thats my opinion at least.
My english seems to be too bad for you though user. Sorry.

Attached: 1532109851768.png (319x303, 188K)

If you like the male parts its gay, if you just like her as her and enjoy it cause she is female, its not that gay.
This discussion is pretty dumb desu.

Attached: 1531768909515.gif (480x270, 896K)

No that just anel sex...not sure you have a gf now.

But....that wrong grander no make what ant one want too say or fell some too XY or XX and you many be trun put by and tree but that don't change you grander too a tree...or would it be gress

What the actual fuck are you saying user?
Can anyone try to translate for a dumb austrian boy?

Attached: 1532197713882.png (640x720, 301K)

Alright one more.
Is having gay sex with a cute boy that LOOKS like a GIRL gay?
This is very important. I haven't seen in her pants yet.

If you wanna fuck it cause its a girl, its not gay.
Why is that so important to you? Are you afraid of being gay?

Attached: 1518380391193.png (302x345, 163K)

Then how do you know if it a boy or girl, what nigger for you x-ray vison you fucking nerd you habe no. Girlfriend

>why is this so important to you
It's not really was just bored and wanted to prove to bant once again liking dick is gay even if it's a trap.
>are you afraid of being gay?
Nah I'm an open bisexual big gae. You're great though. It's a shame on never up at this hour. Never see Austria here.
Sorry the conversation got dull I ran out of material.
Thanks for indulging me :3

Attached: Mirai-Nikki-Future-Diary.Yuno-Gasai-Huawei-U9500-1-Ascend-D1-wallpaper.720x1280-3.jpg (720x1280, 201K)

Yap^_^ but now it is bed time for us.

I think most people realise its at least a bit gay if you wanna fuck a trap. They just dont wanna be called gay, cause that would imply they like all kinds of guys. I understand.
>You're great though.
Thank you! Makes me feel better.

Attached: 1532004283262.jpg (466x410, 47K)

what is gf? some kind of sex toy?

GOY

YAS NOT A JEW

Who needs a gf when you have your hand?