Hello Jow Forums today the topic is religion. what do you believe in anons? anyway this is a free thread :)

hello Jow Forums today the topic is religion. what do you believe in anons? anyway this is a free thread :)

Attached: 34645456346.jpg (576x576, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f7tix
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
discipleshiplibrary.com/pdfs/JMM0010.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're in the matrix and Jesus Christ was "the one"

okey
that would be pretty cool. but matrix sounds like a boring reality.

abrahamic religion is cancer. why can't they mind their own business? you never hear about forcible conversion to buddhism or shinto

I believe in the only, true and living God
streamable.com/cou4y

Attached: 1531366019612.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

well they kind of had forced conversion. but christiannity was pretty good at it. they even smugled priests into japan in the middel ages :)

what does this God think of nonbelievers?

Daily reminder that catholics are not christians and were murdering us during the religious wars. They were burning us at the stakes literally for reading Buble. It's worth to add, that Bible was a forbidden book in vatican church

God loves everyone and wants you to take His gift of eternal life.

Attached: 1532242568567.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

Bible*

thats a nice God. but i dont believe him though. but i want him to be real :)

I was atheist too, yet He revealed Himself to me and I'm a newborn christian and I will be baptised in September. God is real and He wants best for you. He even died for you, even that He did not have to. I always wondered what's wrong with people. By trusting and believing in God you can only gain, there is nothing to lose.
streamable.com/3j3hc

im so sorry user :( but im still a nihilist. but i hope we can be friends even if we have conflicting ideas. lets be the best people we can be right :)

I'm not going to convert you forcefully. We can be friends, God commands us to love each other and pray for our enemies. If you will have any questions abot Jesus I will try my best to answer you, but I won't force you to believe.
>lets be the best people
There are no good people. Punishment for sin is death and Christ is the only One without a single sin. Ofc we need to be as good as we can, but we will never be perfect on this world

Attached: 1531441034785.jpg (1920x1427, 991K)

It's not about what you believe

It's about the people that believe in you.

Have a nice day user!

anyways im glad we can be friends. i hope we will be even closer one day.

that's deep

I hope you will believe one day, I don't want you or any other person to spend eternity in separation from God

that sounds good. though your own belief is also important. thanks. i hope you also have a nice day.

oh. we will see. im not suffering or anything its fine. umm my parents are both christians and i went to sunday school. but im still a nihilist for some reason. anyways im happy i am myself.

Back when me and my family were atheists we had calm life and everything needed for life. Sometimes I wonder, if it was God taking care of us, even if we didn't know Him, or if it was satan giving us everything, to make sure that we would never meet God. Nontheless our life has changed thanks to God, my mother had been healed, she no longer suffers from bad heart and spine condition, she's not nervous anymore etc. I stopped being hateful person and actually started loving my parents. I prayed for my family to belive and right now almost all of my family has converted.

every day i stray further from my family and the hate grows. they meanwhile pray everyday that a miracle will happen. but it only gets worse. though i wont say God doesent exsist. im glad i got too discover Hatsune miku or anime. i would maybe kill myself if Miku werent a thing. even if i have all the troubles i still have those things too make me happy. im not discontent with life anymore.

As far as I can tell life was first sprung from that original single cellular life form which then was driven to continued existence by the means of replication (reproduction). This one life form has thus "survived" and is now split in to many parts yet remains the same "life", as is your body nothing besides the drive towards continued existence (reproduction), this includes your conciouss mind which is not special in itself, rather it is a part of life as a whole. As is the universe governed by continued drive in the chain of casuality as is has been, for this web is in itself the entirety of "things" making up the world as we know it, as every effect has a cause the universe is indeed very loud - if you continue thinking down the same path you will come to the conclusion that nothing is ever nothing in this whole, it is always continued by this drive. This however, does not include your own concious mind which is not one single entity but a collection of "matter", as is thought and emotion processes of matter also involved in the same chain of cause and effect. It can be seen as a conflict, a drive of formation and deformation, yet entangled - it has to be.

Attached: lk_22.png (2149x3035, 2M)

we can say with high probability of it being true that what science has uncovered is higly likely.

It's because your heart is made of stone. If you are unhappy with your life talk to God. He has the power to change your life upside-down. I used to hate my parents too, but now I love them very much. I hated my mother for giving me birth and always wondered why do I even exist, what's the purpose. Now I know my purpose and I'm grateful to my mother for giving me birth, because without her I wouldn't know God and I wouldn't spend eternity with Him. As I mentioned earlier, God and your parents want best for you. I advise you to talk honestly with God and become new human being in Christ. I will be praying for you.
streamable.com/f7tix

Attached: 1531261183966.jpg (1000x812, 251K)

Science can never go beyond observation of phenomena as you can not know what is truly within something else, as you only know the world from how you percieve it with your senses.

Attached: jk_3.png (1200x1600, 1.06M)

i will leave them as fast as possible. when i was 7 they divorced. they keep blaming eachother and me. while they chit chat about their problems they forget about me. i had to spend many times in Bup for pyschologicals reasons as a child. my classmates parents never saw me as a normal kid. the worst thing is they dont tell you they know. they will just look at you in that way. i started too become insane because of them and they still have the gall too keep being like that. i never wanted them and they never wanted me. i will just gonna leave them.

yes but it is better then nothing. the things you percieve are not real. they are made in the brain therefore you cant trust it with 100 % but its better then nothing also

You have free will, you can do whatever you want. But I can guarantee you, that God will change you and fix all of your problems, just try talking with Him. Whatever you decide to do, don't hate God because of your parents.

i dont hate him. but i have felt nothing. even if i have gone too the church a million times. do you hear or feel God?

The issue here is that the further I think about this, given by my previous posts. The less likely the concept of "free will" becomes. As nothing in this would seem to suggest that which we generally refer to as will would ever be free, or something of which the collection of parts constituting our conciousness decide to do would be a decision of free "thought". As also this thought would be part of the chain.

Attached: dk_2.png (1200x1600, 640K)

Going to church or being raised in a christian family doesn;t make you christian. You need few things to become Christian and fix your relationship with God. Watch this, he will explain it better than me, my english sucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
>do you hear or feel God?
Yes, I know He listens because whatever I pray for happens the next day or in the near future. When I became Christian I prayed for my parents to repent. My mother became Christian the next day and my father next week. Then my aunt and grandma ~ 2 months later and recently I talked with my aunt's boyfriend and he will probably become christian too. There's a lot of miracles which happened in my life.

how many people have prayed too God then suffered?

I believe in evolution and natural selection and in the end we are just gonna die and end up nowhere. Only eternal darkness awaits us. Have fun while it lasts.

Attached: elämänkulkumegu.png (2538x720, 1.71M)

its not eternal. death will last less then a second. remember the time before you were born. that is likely how you will feel when you die.

We have free will. You have the choice to reject the God or to become His children. He won't force you to believe. Of course He wants every single person to accept Christ as their saviour, but He won't force you, because He gave you free will. The punishment for sin (breaking the law of God) is punishment of death. God is righteous, but He is also merciful, and that's why He came on earth to die instead of you and me.
God has His plan, which may be absurd for us, but it's perfect because God is perfection. Bible clearly says that life of Christian won't be strewn with roses. We will be persecuted, murdered, and ridiculed, because we follow the truth. Some christians may suffer here on earth, but their reward in Heaven is bigger than we could imagine.

thats nice. but i still dont believe.

If God isn't real, and Jesus was just a lier who pretended to be the Son of God to make gains, why the first apostles were giving their lives for their beliefs? If Jesus didn't rose from the dead, they would just ignore it, but instead they have spread everywhere around the known world and told pagans about the ressurection of Saviour of humanity. All of apostles died martyr's death. I doubt they would give their lives for a lier. Just think about it logically.

there have been many people who have "risen from death" most likely they never was. it is so common its still happens today. Jesus may not have lied. he could believe it was the truth but didnt know it himself.

>there have been many people who have "risen from death" most likely they never was. it is so common its still happens today
What?

you didnt know that.

I have no idea what are you talking about. Who exactly have risen from dead recently?

I try to trust myself and my family and my close friends, nobody else

>the topic is religion.
why'd you pick such a controversial topic?
>I believe in evolution and natural selection
You do know that Charles Darwin was a christian right? I dont get why people see this as incompatible with faith. I blame americans

there have been many people who were thought to be dead but they never were dead. some even waking up in their coffins screaming for help. other examples are people who stop having a hearth beat for minuts then it comes back. its nothing special.

because its interesting :)

I'm agnostic, and the kind of God I'd believe that would exist would be the eldritch abomination type. One completely alien and unreachable to human comprehension.

that is interesting.

Yes it is eternal. Only happy thing about it is that you are not aware about it ever.

We don't have free will we only think that we have.

I don't even know who Charles Darwin is or what he believed. I am just spouting my own thoughts. Don't mind me.

Attached: 1527575319917.jpg (2781x2637, 431K)

nope

Ressurection of Christ is a historical fact. I'd recommend you reading this when you wil have some free time. discipleshiplibrary.com/pdfs/JMM0010.pdf
And I have one question. You said your life isn't what you'd want it to be. You hate your parent and I guess you want all of this to be fixed. God is someone who can and will help you, all you have to do is to believe Him. You have literally nothing to lose, why don't you try?

yes it is. but you wont experience it eternally :)

because the only thing that can help is me. not God.

I don't know.

But why don't you try? You can't lose anything

darwin came up with evolution and natural selection.
Point is that saying youre a darwinian isnt really relevant because it doesnt contradict being christian.

IDK what I believe but I think I met God in a dream tonight

>it doesnt contradict being christian.
It does

thats ok user
i have tried when i was younger.

so everyone should believe because it's free?

What do you believe in?

im a nihilist and what i know that are scientific is my belief.

youre that wierd polish user who hates catholics arent you?
The dude who came up with it was a devout christian. I dont know what more to say. At this point, denying evolution happened (not that it wasnt designed just that it happened at all) makes you into a charicature people cant take seriously.

Heres one, if people dont have free will and we all follow God's plan then does hell still exist? If it does then isnt God creating people and condemning them to hell which no hope of avoiding it?

In the words of a wise polish user, Jesus Christ savior of mankind > Filthy brute heathen Muh*mmad

Attached: C1102F04-359E-4CE9-9E68-11EE02D685B1.jpg (375x431, 40K)

Stop using logic against religious beliefs user. Thats not gonna work out for you.

I believe in Thor and Loki and stuff, they seem way more fun then boring Christians.

Neat. I like science, it's pretty cool.

Because it's truth
Were you aware of what exactly christianity is? Were you aware that you are a sinner who deserves to go to hell, but thanks to Christ and His death on cross and ressuraction after 3 days you can go to heaven and have eternal life? Or were you praying because your religious parents told you to do so?
>hates catholics
I don't hate anyone. Is telling truth considered a hate nowadays? Catholic priests and pope are leading people straight to hell, I want to help them.
Daily reminder that theory of evolution is still an unproven theory.

yes and there are many cool phenomenas and stuff too know about.

>Stop using logic against religious beliefs user. Thats not gonna work out for you.
But I believe in God
and so did the vast majority of scientists throughout history. The two arent incompatible because if something is true then its true and theres no two ways around that. So, if God is true then he must be compatible with science.
Saying "evolution didnt happen" is just retarded and will only turn off people you want to save.

i was praying because i had hope some God would help me. but i felt nothing every time i tried. you should calm down user. you are getting a bit obsessive.

Faith and reason are two different things

>theory of evolution is still an unproven theory.
where, exactly, does the doubt lie? Is the standard of proof youre setting going to require a 10,000 year long experiment to actually see it happen?

It's really cool with all the things. from down to the smallest stuff which acts like magic to the largest things in the universe which amaze the mind. Like look at this! This just happened somewhere in the universe, so cool.

Attached: Cosmic_Rose.jpg (1010x1024, 97K)

I don't consider myself anything. I don't really care that much. I just live and die. Maybe later I can take this more seriously and give it real thought.

Attached: 1452560466948.jpg (400x571, 30K)

Every religion is man-made, the weight in the word man(male). Every religion is about killing another man, oppression of women, abuse of children. And about torture of all deviants including the believers of other religions.
Plus about thought control. You can't deny any of this.

I simply can't make myself to believe in anything that suspiciously anti human teachings. Religions are all so depressing.

Based user

yes, they are but youre not limited to one. Again, denying facts, as in things which are true, because you dont think its compatible with your faith is just ridiculous and will destroy your religion.
I really dont know how much more I can explain this. I dont know how it translates to foreigners but if something is true then you cant argue with it. You can never say, for example, that 2+2=/=4 without redefining things.
youve got a very cartoon idea of religion. Especially of the religion which condemns killing, sex out of marriage, encourages charity and ended slavery.

umm religion also encouraged slavery. dehumanized others. sometimes people just ignored the charity part. but the reason its still there is too give it a good image. just like those muslims. they say how peacefull they are and stuff. but they are lying. even their book tells them too lie.

I believe in the LORD Jesus Christ whom is the son of God.

Attached: 1520624779724.jpg (800x524, 126K)

ok. its nothing new or exciting. anything special about what you believe that may differ from others?

I'm not stupid.
So Im agnostic

Depends what you mean by others
The only relatively interesting thing is being non-denom because all churches are ran by kikes and people seeking control

okey

>youve got a very cartoon idea of religion.
Absolutely Everything I think about religion is absolutely transparent. How's with you?

I'm the reincarnation of the holy trinity i can feel it in my bones i'm meant to free this world from the evil, i'll destroy our society and start from scratch, in poverty an humility, living off the land, and the righteous will follow me, while the devils will try to convince the others that i'm just an autistic commie.

They hated my father 'cause he spoke the truth, 'cause they're the army of the liar, that promised them material riches in exchange of their souls, they want you to find happines only in the material, making you a thoughtless slave of money. Ma in verità, but in truth i say: blessed is the one that has the will to unchain himself, 'cause i'll grant them my holy fire, that burns intensely in the heart of the righteous.

>umm religion also encouraged slavery.
pope paul iii condemned slavery in the new world pretty much from as soon as it started.
>dehumanized others
Catholic literally means of the whole meaning it refers to all men. Judaism dehumanizes others. Even islam is universal.
>the reason its still there is too give it a good image
and yet if, apparently, nobody liked this part of the doctrine or sincerely believed it, as you suggest, then who was it appealing to with its good side? It certainly didnt convince the romans not to kill them all the time. Which part isnt what you call the chivalric part of christianity? Theres not much encouragement of violence by Jesus.
Muslims, however, youre right about. Theyre encouraged to lie if its to help Islam whereas the bible outright says "do not lie"
just ignore all the stuff i pointed out then senpai

>pope paul iii condemned slavery in the new world pretty much from as soon as it started
uses one exampe in one religion too defy my argument that encompassess all religion.
>then who was it appealing to with its good side?
too the people. you are one example of this.
you dont tell people they are being manipulated. thats a big no no
>Which part isnt what you call the chivalric part of christianity?
it may have values but other then that it is made too govern people. people believes it is for a good cause so why dont they just join them right. it is for the better is what they think. the arbahamic religions are made for governing people. its bad because its lying too us. making us their sheep.

All gods are real, and the best gods to aspire to worship are the gods of exoplanets.

>god debate
I don't believe in a god nor do I believe in an after-life. The reason for this is that as far as I can see this universe is filled with temporary states. So one could argue life is temporary, followed by "heaven" or such thought. But I don't believe in a soul and when the state is disrupted, so is the conciousness. We are simply the drive for reproduction. The universe too will likely keep expanding and go cold as the last star burns out.

Attached: jk_4.png (1017x1356, 1.06M)

I'm muslim :) but I don't hate Jews Soooooooooooooooooooo

But what is your opinion on c*nadians?

Attached: memri-tv-first-of-all-the-only-thing-canada-deserves-8293315.png (500x282, 162K)

I used to belive in God until i couldnt agree with his views on homosexuality anymore, i'll enjoy tequilas with the devil and my homosexual friends in hell i guess

Attached: DinhYDBVAAARAr7.jpg (472x673, 97K)

enjoy the AIDS, pooftah

I'm not gay myself, im straight af. I just hate all the conflict and discord christianity created for seemingly harmless reasons. I have muslim, homosexual idols and friends i'd be dead without. I dont think a woman should give up on a career shes talented at just because she got pregnant, i dont think my lesbian friend who works hard every day to inspire the people around her and always tries to make people happy deserves to go to hell only for being lesbian. It just felt fake calling myself christian while surrounding myself with these people i was supposed to call enemies and also having these beliefs.