PROVE Q IS A LARP

I see all this stuff about Q and people responding that Q is a LARP

Does anyone have actual proof?

Attached: 1532234759225.gif (700x718, 3.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/939564681743814661
qproofs.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

burden of proof is on you, shitposter

I'm only asking for proof either way. I'm not making a claim, I'm asking for both sides proof.

Attached: 1531111246880.jpg (276x182, 9K)

It is a neo-con AI generated psyop fag

Prove he isnt

Q predicted this.

Nothing important happened that they said would happen. Only minor, inconsequential shit that probably means its all a big larp while the peados get immunity and shit behind the curtain.

>2018
>believing online interactions are real

You have my sympathy, retard

>prove a negative
How about you just kys?

no one cares

Attached: Q.png (507x67, 4K)

Well shit

why have you done this?

New Space Force helms looking fab

i dont see a lot of Q theads and most days im hear a lot. he sort of got written off as a flake who cant do much but vague ideological fortune telling crap with zero pay off

seriously patriots day... "we guna hab a race woar"~Q . sure you will buddy now go to sleep so i can fuck your mom

I was watching the original threads evolve from the first bake. It was a larp, we were all talking in slam-poetry reciting recent news and conspiracy... then one user used the tripcode... 200 breads later, it became real to people.
Now here we are, with boomers devoting youtube channels to bullshit.

Q was a larp turned into psy op

>extreme vagueness that can apply to virtually anything
>"cryptic" posts only occur when a big happening is currently going on or there is an information waiting for said happening, clear signs of deflection
>proof of claims? Has never happened
>namefagg
What else do I have to say for boomers to understand Q is a LARP?

Attached: attention-grabbing-pic.jpg (300x300, 25K)

the Q team is a limited hang out being ran by Gen Paul Nakasone.

you have no idea how science works, do you?

I wish. It's the fags who are making all those yt vids about him for $hekel

Q isn't even a special letter. A ton of military patches have the letter Q on them somewhere. Let's demystify this shit. Someone from the military who supports Trump started the Q drops as a way to inform the public of what was going on behind the scenes.

They make a bunch of fake predictions and false dates in order to scare their enemies.
But at the same time they give out a lot of useful information and intel so that people can start to understand the world around them.

They talk about the map and the key and all sorts of strange stuff all the time, it basically just means connecting the drops they make to the news you can read online (the real news) . When you can connect the Q drops to the news and to real events then you have built a 'map' that can then be used to prove to others that shit is going down and helps to spread the truth.

The question of if Q is a larp or not is dumb because it doesn't matter if Q is a larp or not.
Just like it doesnt matter who Q is
Just like it doesnt matter what Q's intentions are

all that matters is what you can gain from the info that Q drops.

I say it was a psy op

He has not posted since July 4th. He seems to have disappeared.

There was that time he posted a picture of the inside of air force one claiming he's a WH insider and the picture was a stock photo from the Obama years.
Personally I think it's just multiple people fucking around.

Well, it's now late July of 2018, and no high-ranking officials or deep-staters are in federal custody. The whole "calm before the storm" shit was from September of last year, so just how long is this "calm" supposed to last?

Got caught earlier this month faking a proof of being on AF1 by Photoshopping an ABC image. Doubled down on it and then finally resorted to the old scam of "necessary disinfo."

Wants people to believe he can predict Trump tweets but depends on careful attention to the news for keywords and schizo mental gymnastics to offer flimsy proofs rather than simply writing out a complete Trump tweet.

If I had to defend Q because my life depended on it, the strongest "proof" I'd offer would be his statement "The flood is coming," which turned out to be the subject line of a McCabe email. I'd end up losing my life, though, because the opposition would simply say that Q had made many posts with the storm/flood theme, including one in 2017 saying "Flood unstoppable." Throw enough shit at the wall, and something will stick eventually. Q has had around 1700 vague/cryptic posts to throw enough shit.

How about
>Prove Q is still alive

Attached: f4a3773ef2f582ed138dd0e927a881b4.jpg (426x441, 99K)

>Giu predigded dis :DDDD

Attached: DDh0WaLXoAAE6gA.jpg (651x429, 24K)

This pic is a good example of how Qfags fool idiots. The Trump tweet is fake.

legitimacy is irrelevant
content and incentive is all that matters
Q was predictive programming, LARP or not.
More boomers than ever before are ready so see the government brought to it's knees
Q is completely irrelevant now, the momentum having already grown large enough to move on it's own

To clarify:

Q's 8ch post was made at 2017-12-09T18:54:51Z.

Here's the Trump tweet: twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/939564681743814661

The tweet was made at 10:37 AM PST, not 1:37 PM PST as shown in the fake image. That's 6:37 PM GMT, a good 15-20 minutes before Q's post.

I think it's on the believers to convince the skeptics.

>legitimacy is irrelevant
Stop. It's over.

Attached: memeflag.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Wrong!
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/939564681743814661

You faked the time on the Trump tweet. See . Nice try, but fail.

Q predicted this

I didn't fake anything, I got it here.
qproofs.com/
Twitter time stamps are converted to the local time zone, 10:37 somewhere is 1:37 somewhere else.

Canonical tweets are in PST/PDT. Either way, whether forged or misinterpreted, the tweet came 15-20 minutes before the Q post. No prediction there, bro.

1. Whenever someone tries to claim Q is real, they will only post a bunch of twitter links from some fucktard that no one has ever heard of before and some 4chins links with drawn arrows pointing at numbers and irrelevant posts

2. Whenever someone calls Q a larp the people who claim that Q isn't a larp gets incredibly defensive to the point they have to make threads using the good ol' "prove it" argument.

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1920x1080, 78K)

>it's a larp
>it's a mossad
itisafraid.jpg

Attached: july peepeepoopies.png (453x234, 39K)

Look at the dates, Q predicted it back on September 12th idiot.

>Got caught earlier this month faking a proof of being on AF1 by Photoshopping an ABC image.
Prove it. Tons of people say this and nobody posts images to back it up. I saw them. The pictures were not the same. The curtains didn't line up.

faggot everybody was in that thread when it got invented

Look at this bong who doesn't understand American dates. Q wasn't even around before late October. y u so ignorant, bro?

This is the same guy in every thread who's clinging for dear life to the delusion that the pic wasn't sourced from the ABC image.

If you showed him a green apple, he'd tell you to prove it's a green apple because it's obviously not a green apple. Waaa, checkmate, shillzzzzzzzzzzzz waaaa.

The burden of proof is on Q. No one has to debunk Q because Q has never established a single fact,

I ask you to prove something you claim, and you scoff with zero proof. Tells us all we need to know.

Yes:
Q has literally done jack shit

Dude, even the morons on the Q sub, Jow Forumsgreatawakening, have accepted it came from the ABC image. Nobody can prove anything to the willfully stubborn.

>DUDE REDDITORS AGREE WITH ME

Attached: 0382_s7tr.gif (320x180, 3.65M)

>absolute state of murrica

IT'S NOT A GREEN APPLE!!!!
YOU HAVEN'T PROVED ANYTHING!!!!
IT'S NOT A GREEN APPLE!!!!

Attached: clown1.jpg (1091x1018, 227K)

You haven't even shown a picture of a green apple, figuratively speaking. You've done nothing except say "I've seen this green apple, everyone knows about it". I said "Show me". You've refused.

He hasn't posted since he was exposed with the picture of inside airforce1. Sperged out and called the people proving it disinfo shills. Real funny to see boomers trying to justify it still.

How do you know the curtains were supposedly different if you haven't seen the image?
You're dumb and transparent.

>How do you know the curtains were supposedly different if you haven't seen the image?
I have seen the images, and the curtains didn't line up. You claim they did. I'm asking you to prove it. You're refusing because you know I'm right.

Yeah, and then you have stubborn idiots like ID dmEgoTLM who won't accept an obvious sourced image if it smacked them upside the head. They're very low IQ and very tiresome.

PROVE IT'S A GREEN APPLE!

>I own a unicorn.
Prove it.
>OMG GREEN APPLEZZZ

>ID dmEgoTLM
Shill detected. Every time they start calling out IDs, it's transparent as shit.

Qfag logic!

>memeflag sperging out now repeating itself

Attached: 1526888438645.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

prepare yourselves shills

Attached: MPGA FINNCAPRIO.png (470x470, 298K)

Attached: 1531741293905.png (625x773, 143K)

>Who is Q?
>What is Q?
>Is it only a letter?
>What exactly is a larp?
>What is proof?
>How do you aquire proof?
>To be or not to be?
Really? This is such a garbage.
Only retards think that he's real.
And IF he is real he's the biggest moron around for risking to be found by cia/fbi for "leaking" his "informations" to a bunch of internet trolls.

Checked. FFuggg

I'm going to using my insider capabilities to predict that when there's no earth-shattering truth reveal by August, the remaining Qfags will call it necessary disinformation.

fuck off meme flag CIA NIGGER

Attached: 1519634868836.jpg (550x800, 268K)

>being this much of a 34 year old geriatric liver spotted boomer sub-human Linda dumb brain fat forehead stink fuck
Go back to dropppng acid and talking about how much you love the Beatles and world peace gramps, this place isn't for your kind of scum.

He's just some twitter user fags think is a part of the deep state
Only evidence is some vague jibberish haikus that can be read to foretell future events apparently and a picture of clouds apparently taken from air force one

k lets make predictions. i predict that the Gunn pedoshit i just the beginning of a very long downhill slope for you fucking kikes. I predict that there's millions of americans that want to hang fucking pedo occultist FUCKS in the street. I predict that your entire "control mechanisms" are about to come to a fucking SCREECHING halt. i predict you will have a lot less to say when you fuckers are outted for the sick fucks you are.

how's that for prediction?

4ch user turned 8ch user.
It's not clear why 4ch mods cracked down on Q larp threads. They're certainly not any worse than a lot of the perennial garbage that sticks around here.

SUP FAGGOT?

no response?

You're a mess. The only sensible thing you said is that the Gunn situation has a good chance of busting open pedowood.

It's because people reported them. Simple as that. I started reporting them because I got tired of them being spammed. They just attracted boomers, redditors and other ill breeds of magapede type people.

Attached: boomer bait.png (225x225, 41K)

Gunn is a fucking pawn we're going to take this to the fucking top with or without Q.

Attached: bf507ec0c7d906900e748f47d43acdac04b642266c6c102154efa59a3ac60184.jpg (340x255, 14K)

>memeflags having a circlejerk

Attached: 1511282486396.jpg (635x960, 67K)

I hope you do, but it won't be with Q. All Q does is make people complacent and inactive. No need to "take this to the fucking top" if you've been led to believe that some group within military intelligence has it all under control.

i'm glad he hasn't posted in awhile people are becoming much less complacent. the fire fucking rises

Attached: 1532186627511.gif (720x780, 712K)

>All Q does is make people complacent and inactive
>Q DOESN'T WANT U 2 CONTACT YR CONGRESSMEN AND DEMAND THEY INVESTIGATE THE DEEP STATE
Clockwork.

Attached: 1512622549658.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

>prove a negative

Clockwork is that you post that same shit in every Q thread, even when contacting Congressmen isn't being talked about.

I'm glad you admit that his absence makes people less complacent.

>even when contacting Congressmen isn't being talked about.
Then what is it you claim Q is making people too "complacent and inactive" to do? What should they be doing that they're not doing?

>prove q is a larp
because its on 4nigs, you fucking memeflag mongoloid

Q and people of his ilk provide excuses for Trump supporters to go about business as usual instead of storming the streets of DC in the millions.

>instead of storming the streets of DC in the millions.
Are you storming the streets of DC? Then what the fuck are you bitching about?

whatever Q is it isn't a LARP. it's certainly intel of some sort.

that being said i'm ready to start killing fucking pedophiles in the street so if you faggot intel communities take anything away from the chans it should be that you need to start locking these people up before we start killing you.

Attached: pepe pizzagate.png (598x598, 431K)

I'm doing my small part in removing the obstacles to such an uprising, and one of those obstacles is Q.

That's a cool helmet but the game looks gay as shit.

You're talking about shooting sprees, and I'm the shill?

>DO WUT I SAY NOT WUT I DO

Attached: 1512342999032.jpg (505x490, 32K)

Yeah, in case you're unaware, I can't clone myself to get millions of people on the streets of DC. But every time I suggest such a thing, I invariably hear Q-ish ideas about how something big is coming, about how Stealth Jeff is going to drop the hammer, etc.