Hello Jow Forums the topic now is edgyness. how many times have you been called a psycho...

hello Jow Forums the topic now is edgyness. how many times have you been called a psycho? me maybe 20 times or something. anyways this is a free thread but please be nice :)

Attached: 1519864494408.jpg (260x259, 16K)

Take hrt fatty

Never, cuz i'm no phsyco

Attached: Perfect.png (600x525, 144K)

Psycho*

never

Attached: 201606837.jpg (384x256, 12K)

im not fat nor do i wanne do it. please stop user :(

Fucking die you an*Mefag SCUM

Attached: 248736526245.png (426x428, 23K)

hmm but i have been. in real life too. isnt it normal?

no thanks user. i dont wanne die

Like 5 probably
Were talking about IRL right?

Attached: thumb.png (900x616, 354K)

I was called a psycho by an actual psycho cuban ex because i called HER ex a psycho for almost pushing her off a cliff, and aiming a gun at her. moral of story avoid latin women

based, redpilled, and gets lots of pussy

Attached: 45E455DC-D568-4F84-9229-E39007844A69.jpg (800x1000, 246K)

No I dont think its normal to be called a psycho what triggers that response? maybe ive been called a psycho on skype if that counts

yes.
you did what?! thats very mean user!

introducing the ritsu (korbo on proxy) timeline

Attached: 1511067396709.png (528x440, 99K)

oh. okey what can make that count.

now mean, i've been called that plenty of times lol

I feel like I should have been.
But I don't think I've ever been called a psycho.

Attached: 1514315636672.jpg (899x897, 98K)

whats this?

Fuck OFF an*Mefag, I am IBERIAN

Attached: 1504481559565.jpg (1200x800, 113K)

thats for you to decide OP

okey user
ohh user. but thats ok.

Used to feel I was a worthless piece of trash, but didn't fear death. Now I feel my life has value and am terrified of death. Kind of want to go back to be honest. I did some cool shit when I didn't give a fuck about my future.

i dont really care who you are. you are irritating me and making posts that destroy our fun. please stop user

EVERY DAY

find god user

thats really edgy user. good job

Attached: 1527304803665.jpg (400x225, 13K)

I picture myself last week, on top of Stacey, mounting her with all my might and heart, and soul. I thrust my giant IBERIAN pleasure stick inside of her tiny anglo cunt. OH YES she cries as I am barely even satisfied. I become tired, not because I am an an*Mefag with low energy, but because she does not please me. I leave her emotional and abandoned, ready to contact her beta an*Mefag orbiter husband downstairs who will grovel and wail with her because he is not enough of a man to comfort her, getting her ready for the next IBERIAN bull session. What will you do when I come after your bitch, an*Mefag BOI? Pic related, me and your bitch

Attached: 1493930532799.jpg (2208x1750, 522K)

The only thing worse than an an*Mefag is a newfag an*Mefag

eww my girl is ugly. no thanks. i rather be pathetic and weak then being mean

i know who you are. hehehe i just dont care who you are :)
but i you feel like you wanne get your soul trembled i can maybe help that out :)

if*

an*Mefags will know the day of the rope

Attached: 1494305089600.jpg (1536x2251, 549K)

can you please be nice user. i want a nice thread please

fuck anime fags

Attached: 97ECEB2C-244C-4E86-96F4-D4DD65D4FC6D.jpg (750x750, 189K)

ohh. my thread is bad now :(

because you ignored me THE PRINCE OF BANT

Attached: 1528094959861s.jpg (250x188, 7K)

oh im so sorry user. i didnt mean too do it.

uuh never

thats good i guess user

thanks you're good too

thank you so much. i know i am a terrible person. but i will try my best not to be one. thanks user :)

I've never been edgy or found edgy humour that funny. I've never said kys or been mean to anyone online BUT...

I've had 5 teachers in my lifetime tell me they were worried I was going to be a school shooter or whatever the british equivalent is. It's probably because I was eerily quiet throughout school and college, maybe also because I used to use matches a lot in class.

I've never been called a psycho but I have been called scary and have had my bag searched by teachers a few times for no reason. All they ever took was my matches which I always got back usually by just taking them back at the end of the lesson

Attached: b48f05e29e44edaf663faac46279c861.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

sounds great

>I was going to be a school shooter or whatever the british equivalent is
Bin the spoon lad

Attached: descarga.jpg (194x260, 12K)

mathces? like those too make fires. why did you take with you matches user?

haha since we are talking about schoolshooting. a friend of mine brought a fake gun too school. it was a really convincing one too. you could reload it and it was heavy + no red marker. hahaha the reaction of people when i took it up was priceless.

You're actually a literal joke now

Attached: 1a.png (396x382, 150K)

when he*
i cant write

am i? i try my best to appeal too people. maybe im getting tired. anyways i dont feel as much Ritsu as i usually do. i need a break

are ya new here?

Attached: 1525295162184.png (350x350, 88K)

i used to draw a lot in class and if i didn't like a drawing i would burn it. I was in the corner of all my classes so it wouldn't be dangerous or anything.
I also burned bits of hair I pulled out and sometimes just light them to put them out on my tongue. It was really calming

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7luqp7p2ako4kw88owss400k0_640.gif (540x303, 476K)

you are strange I like it!

Attached: 1403140621415.jpg (544x604, 262K)

no. i have been here for almost half a year or more on Jow Forums but i started too make myself more common for some months ago.
thats weird. no wonder people thougt you were scary.

based

i dont remember how long i was here , do you remember ?

what did he mean by that?

probably a very long time ago. becuause i dont remember when.

last question are ya a male or a female ?

Attached: 1525351923876.jpg (652x1000, 91K)

Korbo is it really you

I found his post entertaining and informative.

Cпacибo
I guess, but to be honest people stopped talking to me pretty early on in school so i lost my sense of social consequence. But thats a whole different story

male
no im ritsu. but im tired. i need rest to get back my ritsu juice :)
okey
oh. i hope that goes well

I don't believe you, you're Korbo

why?

He was turning gay and now he suddenly disappeared you have to be him

I don't even remember if ever.
But I seem bit off.

sorry. but im neither ritsu or korbo. hahahaha

Sure thing Korbo

my name is not important...

Attached: hatred-protagonist.jpg?fit=578%2C316&strip=all.jpg (578x316, 19K)

humph. you got me... are you happy now?

William is that you?

Attached: I-knew-it.jpg (700x915, 76K)

In an American school you would probably get suspended just for pulling out a match lol

i was suspended for it but they gave up when i came back and started again first day back. I hear american schools are stricter though

Yeah they probably wouldn't give up and they'd give you a disciplinary assistant to walk around with you. I always felt bad for kids who had those.

oh we have a version that i had in England. I had to go to a youth social worker once a week in school and had regular meetings with our head of year.

He'd say "are you still playing with matches in class" and I'd just say yeah and that would be that for a while

gay ritsu

Oh, that's a bit different though. At our schools all of the bad kids or autistic kids have to have an assistant walk around with them in the halls and sit next to them in class to make sure they don't do anything bad.

ahahahaha...im sorry

based ritsu

plz post more Ashley

People who pretend to be Psychos are probably the ones who are preyed on by real Psychos.

Yeah I've been called a psycho I don't know why though I think it's because I don't have a filter

yep. they are and its really fun too watch the psychos hunt. they are usually my targets. but i wont say im a cool psycho. though it would be cool.

My point if you missed it OP. is that you're not a Psychopath nor are you cool for being a 'psycho'. I've actually spoken to a real Psychopath, you are not one.

it doesnt surpise me at all. but damn i want too meet a psychopath. this is unfair :(
psychos are cool. they make everything interesting

Attached: 5A8146E0-F584-4E11-9B07-81B6DEBB3222.jpg (480x640, 54K)

Thanks, she's the cutest on Earth

what was he like? i want too know every detail please!