Beware, it is i, your messias

hello Jow Forums

today i want to share with you the secret of the universe.

it is all a matrix, and i figured out how to control it.

you can manifest all earthly desire you wish with a single thought.

i will tell you how.
at least, i will tell you how I did it.

there is a specific rule, i call it the "opposite rule"

the idea is that, maybe you have noticed or not, the matrix allways gives you what you not want and refuses you what you want.

so the idea is pretty simple but very hard to do.

you change the matrix feeling (your will basically) into the opposite and trick the matrix this way.

take this example:

one day, around may 20 2013, i noticed this pattern in the matrix. at this point i wanted sex. so i changed the matrix feeling into not wanting sex, while at the same time still keeping the true intention within me.
that was very hard. it requires an anormously amount of mental strenggh, and it required of course the intelligence to notice this pattern, too.

but after i did it, i went outside, and when i got to berlin, 2 girls catcalled me and made it clear they wanted to fuck me.

this is how you do it.

this is how you trick the matrix.

of course first you need to realize you ARE in a matrix in the first place.

and i dont know if this trick still works since htey put me in a coma after that and did something to my mind and possibly moved me to a parralel universe.

but this is very critical information.

you do know magic exists right?

magic is just using the matrix for your gains.
but still WITHIN the framework of the matrix.

this, however, is how you actually TRICK it and overcome the matrix.

i did it, and i shared my info how to do it.

i just want to spread this info far and wide since this is very critical info.

Attached: 153226980939[2].jpg (1649x844, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Congratulations, you've reached 18th century mathematics! This is Frege-tier. How will you resolve the Russell paradox you've constructed: wishing for the opposite of what you wished for.

i dont know what ur talking about.

>the idea is that, maybe you have noticed or not, the matrix allways gives you what you not want and refuses you what you want.
Stopped reading there. You're a clueless babby, stop wasting others' time.

KEK
are you mental?

thats literally the truth.

illuminati

Simulation theory is satanic, admitting the world needs a creator to come into existence like it is, but changing the divine creator, God, with some random pleb outside the simulation and the heavely realm with another layer of material.
Afaik the masons believe in a completely mechanical universe and that would be directly this.
If you want to read a bit on esotheric and occult stuff try
which goes a bit into such things

Attached: 5BDC6C64-5F7E-4A03-B0C3-59D38E3A8E8D.jpg (1381x455, 98K)

dude, you didnt listen to me did you?
i brought PROOF this world is an illusion.

i made 2 girls wanting to fuck me appear out of nowhere.

Also what is important is not what you wish for, but believing it.
>3“Trulyf I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them
Rituals, symbols, talismans for the most part only ibtroduce some causality, a rational order of cause and effect „this symbol/ritual is powerful and channels the magic exactly to create the desired effect“ and by doing so strengthening you faith in the desired effect happening, just like your theory uses the cause of efect of wishing for something and getting the opposite to strengthening the faith. But all these thigs ultimately make your tranfer faith in God into things and rituals and thus belong in the category of black magic

im sorry, ur wrong.

>the idea is that, maybe you have noticed or not, the matrix allways gives you what you not want and refuses you what you want.

You must have very bad luck. In reality, you will manifest whatever you think of, whether your thoughts are something you want to actualize or something you want to avoid.

>women are more attracted to guys that dont seem desperate for sex
so that explains that

i think this is a trick, ops trying to get you to wreck yourself by getting you to imagine an even shittier life and then making it a self fulfilling prophecy. to imagine failure often causes failure, people thinking about crashing into cars are more likely to accidentally crash into a car its proven. sort of a similar thing

You are retarded. Sorry to be the one who bears these news.

lol whats with the disinfo shills here?

im sorry, but it was proven that it works.

all you proved is that women think youre more attrcative when they dont perieve you as being desperate. also convincing yourself you didnt even want to get laid meant for less pressure, which meant more relaxed and confident.

you havent proven anything. pretend you want to be poor and you wont end up winning the lottery. and even if you did, anecdotal evidence, a study with a single participant, all based on testimony of a single witness, you could vaguely call it evidence, but you cant call it proof

What you have given is an anecdote - just one - not proof. What else have you manifested in your way?

wow, what a master debater

Nice argument bruh

This.

im sorry but ur unworthy.

ur all being remote-controlled
dont you realize that?

remote controlled to call bullshit on my story.

dumb schizos like you makes the smart schizos look bad

only dumb schizos like OP should be forced pills

This is a terrible stereotype of a strategy testing thread. Don't you want to spike your boss's drink with Novichok by now?
kys

i dont even have to talk to you.

either believe me or i wont respond.

well im actually way smarter than 99% of all human population.
hence why i know about the matrix.

tell me, is the person that knows less smarter than the person that knows more?

What about answering to questions that actually humor your ideas instead of resorting to schizophrenic nonsense? I'm interested in what you have to say. Why start a thread if you are not willing to explain?

because you dont believe me anyways?

i have explained this same thing hundreds of times and this thread proved to be a major disappointment.

sorry but you leave empty.

>either believe me or i wont respond.
Aka „i have no arguments“
Sad, i hoped for some esotheric discussion, yet all i get is a LARP

ya'll problem is you allways think youre smarter than me.

so what, this thread is a larp indeed.
but it was fun wasnt it?
and you took the bait.

>because you dont believe me anyways?

Does it matter? I ask you: what else have you manifested with your method? You have only given one example. Surely you have more interesting stories to share.

So if I don't want something, I get it.
Ok, I don't want to win the lottery.
Where is money now pls?

so say if i want a massive hangover tomorrow i actully wont have any ?
or if i wish that you didnt get raped by muhhamed tonight, you actually will ?

yep.

this one time i witnissed a matrix bug.

there was a woman outside who was crying, she was like 18 or so, so i went to tried to talk to her but she refused me, so i took a seat somewhere near and then a old woman came out saying dont talk to my daughters shes too young for you.

then the girl came back outside and she was suddenly a little child.

oh let me guess, ull call schizophrenia?

well sucks to be you.

the trick is to manipulate your energy field into not wanting it for real. but deep inside of you you must still want it obviously.

but thats very hard to do.

If you call that fun your standards are lower than your LARPing skills. You know what would have been fun? An actual discussion about the secrets of reality

Aww, you were only pretending to be retarded.

I still want the lottery win though, so I'll subscribe to your newsletter anyway.

everyone knows about the matrix as a theory, many of us know the vague evidence for it. its not proven, we know the difference between evidence and proof. im not sure you do

Have fun developing benign OCD hanz

Attached: IMG_3929.jpg (453x500, 42K)

How is a woman turning into a girl something you manifested if it appearently was a „glitch“ that suprised you yourself?

no it wasnt something i manifested myself.

it was a glitch. but he wanted a story.

i only myself manifested something once because after that the illuminati but me in a coma and brainwashed me.

put*

You will attract which you want to avoid. New age faggots have been pushing le secret but forget they also push the le you will attract what you must overcome. The law a of attraction means you will have stronger feelings for which you want to avoid which attracts it.

this goes beyond law of attraction.

this is literally how you fool the matrix.

law of attraction is normie stuff and still WITHIN the matrix.

and i think the point should be to DEFEAT the matrix and not become a valuable asset of it.

Jesus literally says don't sweat the bullshit and live your life with no animosity or dwelling in the past, and the notion that God wants the best for you. How does this not precede faggy new age nonsense?

im calling troll or just so stupid and arrogant he thinks every dumb idea he comes up with is genius

it could have been a different girl walking outside the second time, her younger sister or something. maybe even in the same clothes would be more likely then a matrix glitch. sisters in matching outfits is a more likely explanation. another explanation is that you dont remember the situation with accuracy, maybe it happened years ago, memories can lie.

or maybe it was a magic energy field matrix glitch that resulted as a matter of your god like intelligence ripping a fold into reality because you really are just that amazing. but probably not

its a fun enough larp i guess i dunno, basically just a variation on the classic pretending to be retarded ploy

and what about the mother who said shes too young for me?

she was the same age as me sherlock.
until she got outside.

and it was litterally the same girl witth the same face and the same clothing.

and thats not even the only matrix glitch i witnissed. but i wont tell the others since you will call bullshit again.

learn some humility op, if you are real then you need some, for sanity. if you know as much as you think you know then you should also know by now how much you dont know. also consider the difference between evidence and proof. and consider that maybe your level of certainty in your ideas is unwarranted, its just theories.

its not theories.

i have seen things beyond belief.

these things are "evidence" for me.

also the difference between evidence and proof was just due to a lack of english from me.

ok, fair enough
but we havent seen anything like that. so you really cant expect us to take it too seriously.

QT5FVHR
GVE5
SBB866Q
S7
CJVMKLEB
3WP8U6EAWZDE5G7E
CW9GM2KE4A229SE
GPEG P9W5N5T8
G6LPN 4MACP9WK
JSHUBD69EU5KD8
AHR73DZX ZYWZ6M9 PUP28SE7
LPBW2VXQYCK
3SPVQYX7 74RDBDWE
MCG29W8F
LD969Z6
K7Z7LKX
B8PH644H
VHKDQGA
63SFFU9L6SN PXCPTBSF
ZB7PWM7S ADLPAWQP
BG5E5RQ FZMKV9FFSXCCNLQL
EGU4UWZL9DG77LU
THJJCEXT
DHZEYSC QLEMTMKEK475A4
VZ5G9X GQNNVP9Z
2HWAG478
YJR29GYF6XKFFLG7U3X HFYM9FY2
D8CB7UZT
KKA3T SGME4JLT KTEXNY56
RD92WVT3
SWHCFRC3
Q2 X7W2ECTG
M8CY PMA7KJTC9T5
4XZQGCPB74667YYX Z478AS48
NWHTPGBUZF8LH4D 7YFD8UYX
KNVH2JTD
39DNHT4PELWZNTM
2WMKP3PG45B TDHF98ZDXZVH65 BU32VFUD
2JH5MRVJ ERTCL32CJVMKLEP8U6EAWZDE5G7E
CW9GM2KD
E4A229 GPEGLJSS
P9W5N5T9EU5KD8
P28SE7
LPBW29KT
PDQJX53ENGCJ3UTZGK4B DHZEYSCK NWP4QF6C 897KSYU UZF8LH4D

here come the illuminati again..
prepare for this thread to be deleted.

I too can post a sequence of randome numbers and letters

all i want is a beautiful girl.

heaven would for me be a beautiful girl.

nothing more.

i really dont demand a city of gold or anything.

>the illuminati but me in a coma and brainwashed me.

How did they do this? Did they snatch you out of your home, in the street or where?

also, how can you tell a glitch in reality apart from a glitch in your mind when you experience reality through your mind. it could actually be explained as mental illness op so maybe pull up, slow down on this. try to remain calm about the glitches you see and try to explain them away by other means and consider that maybe youre not perceiving the situation correctly.

we have all seen someone we thought we knew on the street only to see on closer inspection that its a completely different person. the eyeballs can only see so much, most of human vision is actually hallucination basically, anything your eyes arent directly focused on is just filled in by the brain in post production basically.

Thread was on a timer since the beginning since you didnt adress anything political. The nature of reality has a lot of political implications so i probably wouldnt shoah them myself (mods are faggots though so they shoah a lot of good threads, most of my threads get shoahd too, even when discussing nasa which is a government organisation) but then again you admitted to LARping already so i would guess in that case here its justified unless you engage in actual discussion away from your current point of view that you have it all figured out to avoid discussion

i tried suicide and then they put me in a coma and when i woke up all was different for me.
i couldnt think anymore.

and ever since then there are various blockades in my mind.

this is why i cant do it anymore.
they block me.

trust me, i can differenciate between glitches and hallucinations.

at some glitches other people were even invovled in them.

How did you attempt suicide? Couldn't the attempt itself have damaged your brain?

do you really believe i larp?

99 times i can tell you i dont larp, but when i say only 1 time i larp its immediately without doubt a larp for you.

nope, i ran infront of a car and it only hit me very slightly.
a little spot on my right knee.
it barely hit me at all.

i just pretended to be unconsciouss, which as a result they put me in actual coma.

So if I want chips I just think "Chips suck I hop no one gives me chips"

i must say, people are a little different in this thread compared to all the other million times i posted.

Is there really a difference? Isnt a glitch in your mind also a glitch in your reality?
Does this mean we all live in an objective reality we perceive differently or live all in different realities?
Are the multiple universes maybe just different minds perceiving the same universe differently or the same mind perceiving different universes? Different minds perceiving different universes?
I believe all minds to perceive a different reality coming from the same base information, the universe, which we see different angles and bits off resulting in the realities of everyone differing to some degree at least

Attached: 851BFB8B-41D7-4931-B206-281D09B257E5.jpg (1006x483, 174K)

ok, ill explain you.

you want chips.

so you change your will into legitimately not wanting it, while ofc in truth remaining the want. but that is very hard.
but when you did it, you will be able to get chips.
tho they wont appear out of thin air, there will be some way the matrix makes it appear.
its plausible deniability. all part of the system to make it more believable.

a lot of bots on Jow Forums

nope, matrix energy.

excuse me

not "you will be able to get the chips"

rather

"you WILL get chips"

Doesnt really matter. I get the vibes from you that either you LARP or that you think you know a lot more than you actually do, mainly because you simply deny other peoples theories without any discussion and want us to just take your word for it when someone who actually wants to provide and gain knowledge would engage in discussion

I see. So because you really wanted to kill yourself, you survived?

Here i am waiting to get finally v& to end this sorry existence without having to resort to sin and suicide, yet here i am still living. Maybe he is onto something

Attached: 7C270AAA-9528-4541-8977-54D246466795.jpg (858x1218, 304K)

no im just tired of explaining the same story over and over and i actually know alot more than you suspect.

when people are nice to me i engage in discussion with them, but when they are rude i dont. isnt that simple?

just look up "hanz" on archive.4plebs.org/x/

If you dont want to explain a certain issue and discuss it than dont make a thread about it. Basic logics

Create an infograph about all your experiences and theories so you don't always have to write the same stuff over and over.

u didnt understand me did you?

i do want to explain it.
just not to people who are rude to me.

oh, i have

there is a website i founded, called matrixresearchers.com
it has my story, but its not complete yet.

>there is a specific rule, i call it the "opposite rule"

OP I think I've decoded your rule.
If you try and manifest your wishes by thinking "I want ___", then you are implying that you currently do not have ___, and so you manifest a reality where you do not have ___.

By thinking "I don't want ___" you are implying that you live in a world where ___ is a very real possibility, and so you manifest that reality.

These are your first 2 replies to me after stating my believes of the buildings of the world stating my reasons (some at least) why i do so which you just dismissed without even referring to them. That doesnt give me the impression you want to discuss anything

Meant for

>matrixresearchers.com

Very cool, going to check it out.

i dont think it works that way.

my theory is rather that the matrix wants to trap us here and wants us to be negative.

so then go on. tell me what you want to talk about.

Explain your reasoning on why is wrong for example

there is LOA and there is how to beat the matrix.

what you describe is law of attraction which runs on the matrix engine.

but what im describing is to go above the matrix programming and stand above the matrix.

thats what im advertising.

i just want people to rise above the matrix.
beat it.

so that in the end we can all be free.

im just doing charity work.
i dont gain anything by posting all this over and over for years.

Shut up bitch.

Manifest that, take your metaphysical 1st year philosophy and throw that shit in /x/ where it belongs.

Bitch.

What’s German for “nigga take your damn meds”

and i must honestly say, im pretty tired of my life and i wish i could kill myself already.
i just cant.

>babies first insult

>i just cant.

You need to really believe in this. Then eventually you can.

How about you take your meds and listen to your doctors and try to improve your life instead of fighting against it

u lay my message out the complete wrong way.

nah i just stoppoed taking my meds and i feel tremendiously better. i was even more depressed with meds.

„Mein maximal pigmentierter mitbürger, besteht zufälliger weise die möglichkeit das Sie vergessen haben ihre Medizin zu nehmen?“

What makes you think its a different process? You cant actively wish for the opposite of what you want because by doing so you still wish for the opposite to happen making that your real wish. As i see it it works on the very same principles as i described introducing the ritual of „wishing for the opposite“ as rational factor creating the effect when actually its the strenghtened believe in the opposite you „wish for“ happening caused by your theory of „tricking the matrix“ that creates your positive effect

Mein maximal pigmentierter mitbürger, besteht zufälliger weise die möglichkeit das Sie vergessen haben ihre Medizin zu nehme

>Not Politics
Go back to /b/

But seriously, it’s the sickness making you think you feel better but you don’t you are completely delusional right now AND want to kill yourself
Please start taking your meds again

Trust Hans. I can confirm this works too. I'm 21, own a house, have a well paying job ; and I didn't even finish high school. I didn't want these things, but at the same time I did. It's hard to explain.

>hans tries to decipher hermetics
here we go boys

fpbp, brainlets need not apply

>it was litterally the same girl witth the same face and the same clothing.
So you confirm that the only thing that changed was your perception? Like when brain damaged people feel like their loved ones have been replaced even though nothing about them has changed?