Well anons, why don't you take some time to confest to your local sister?

Well anons, why don't you take some time to confest to your local sister?
Go ahead i will not judge you

Attached: Your sister.jpg (251x201, 9K)

i wanna fuck you in the ass

My Little Pony isnt that bad

Nuns don't do confessional

I have very violent thoughts tords myself and others and i am also filed with lust

I wanna rape sisters but unfortunately there's no church in my town.

It's okay to feel some sexual urges, but please remember that sodomy is a sin and that my body only belongs to god

You have the right to enjoy anything you like, and anyone taling you otherwise shouldn't change that

I do
Go to the church maybe god will show you a peacfull way to live in harmony with yourself and your suroundings

Why would you hurt my sisters?
At least the fact that theire is no church in your town is a relief

Attached: Agnese_Sanctis_Novel.jpg (324x464, 56K)

i want the dick what do?

I'm the reincarnation of the holy trinity i can feel it in my bones i'm meant to free this world from the evil, i'll destroy our society and start from scratch, in poverty an humility, living off the land, and the righteous will follow me, while the devils will try to convince the others that i'm just an autistic commie.

They hated my father 'cause he spoke the truth, 'cause they're the army of the liar, that promised them material riches in exchange of their souls, they want you to find happines only in the material, making you a thoughtless slave of money. Ma in verità, in truth i say: blessed is the one that has the will to unchain himself, 'cause i'll grant him my holy fire, that burns intensely in the heart of the righteous.

Attached: LiterallyMe.jpg (492x640, 282K)

nuns cannot perform the sacrament of reconciliation sorry they are not above acolyte status and doing so would violate canon law leading to anathema

*slap*

Do what you think is right for you, even tho homosexuality is a sin, my church will accept you just like you are

Who are you?

Not in my church

Why are you being so rude user?
I just want to help you

Attached: 8f8f85b7ae3b4625e4009e4baabecd88ed49c8b8_00.gif (320x180, 55K)

I bullied Andy really hard and haven't seen him since and I don't regret it. I hope his hot wheel cripple ass bit a bullet and is getting fucked in the ass in hell for being a heretic crypto Catholic.

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.gif (480x270, 69K)

*triple slap*

>I hope his hot wheel cripple ass bit a bullet and is getting fucked in the ass in hell for being a heretic crypto Catholic.
oy oy, that's in poor taste isn't it?

Attached: ehh.jpg (156x152, 7K)

> He thinks he drove Andy off the board

The Messiah, isn't it obvious? But you can just call me Chen, my child

What did he do to get so much hate from you?
tell me i can hear everything

Are you?

No I just haven't seen him and brought light to that. I know he went and bitched to his hug box discord about me after I made fun of him being crippled. Just saying I hope he doesn't come back.
He constantly shit on me and stalked me just to call me a faggot, shit on my religion and then shit on me for anything else he could think of. All I wanted to do with him was talk theology and exchange scripture but the asshole would just get angry and claim superiority because muh personal interpretation>yours.
He was an asshole who begged for attention then when he got it during his "crisis" he bitches pisses and moans about real advice and then attacked me like just because I fuck dudes I can't give good moral advice on why to not kill yourself.
He called Jesus a kike, disregards the bible as sand nigger tier text and hijacks Catholicism to spread hate.
He's a dick. That's why I don't like him and hope he shot himself for being a useless fat virgin cripple.

Attached: download.jpg (255x198, 7K)

ITT:
Spicy traps

Attached: 9e820701d453d6fe2a08625e987696e32607fb57r1-564-822v2_hq.jpg (564x822, 36K)

Don't you believe me?

I strongly belive you did what you should have done to a personal level, but don't let all that hate make you a biter person, evil lurks in every corner of this world and he will be ready to get into you if you let him the chance to.
Moove on and let love and god show you the way to the peacefull life you deserve

Don't you have some important work to do? Don't waste time with me, i can't give you anything valuable to help you in your noble quest

Attached: Orsola_Aquinas_Manga.jpg (345x500, 31K)

I must go, please everyone take care, until next time