Anybody else make their living being an oline merchant (Selling stuff online)

Anybody else make their living being an oline merchant (Selling stuff online)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (928x732, 42K)

i sell crypto does that count

How exactly does this work?

really?

i day trade with my neetbux sometimes. it's a hobby of mine

A few ways. You can flip stuff by buying low and selling high. Can do that with physical items (like on eBay) or virtual crap(like cryptocoins). You can buy things in bulk then divide them In smaller portions and sell those smaller portions for a higher price per gram then what you bought it for.

You can also do affiliate marketing where you don't sell your own Thing but you convince people to buy someone else's product and they give you a cut of the sales that you refer.

You can also sell software (write an app and sell it for 99 cents)

Or you can make free apps and put ads in them and get paid for each person that clicks on the ad or even just sees it. Your helping sell someone elses product not your own and you get a cut Basically

yeah :P

Does it net surplus?

wtf where did you get this picture of me

It must be great doing this when you live in Bulgaria. The cost of living is so low.
The cost of living in Canada always bites a huge chunk out of my revenue every month

sometimes. i'm not very good at it desu.
it's fun though, something to do with the useless money i have laying around.

cost of everything is very low when compared to Canada, wages too sadly. but hey, at least you don't lose a lot of your revenue so that's cool.

>Poland

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 5.49.23 PM.png (872x583, 432K)

Well that's what great about the internet is you make the same amount of money no matter where you are from. Local Wages are not important.

If you were doing the same thing I was doing, you would be making the same amount of money. The difference is 75% of my Revenue goes to living expense, whereas for you maybe only 40% for the same standard of living as me.

By the way, what do you sell online?

Electronics mostly. What about you?
Hmmm...maybe for a slightly lower standard of living? I agree though

Oh
That's an interesting way to have fun

eh, i like looking at charts.

Attached: 425.jpg (408x632, 31K)

I do a mix of stuff. I sell Android and iPhone Apps I made. Some for 99 cents. Others for free but with Ads.

I resell a ton of different stuff on ebay but my main income comes from my apps.

niiiiiice.
is this your main source of income?

Yep it's my living. I live off it with no other source of income other than the interest I get off my savings that I invest. It's a ery chill life wake up when I want, only put in a few hours to maintain my apps per day. I love programming so making new apps and maintaining the old ones is always fun.

What about you, is this your main source of income?

yeah, it's chill.
yes it is. I don't have a lot of taxes and etc to pay, so it's nice. :)