Do you smoke tobacco Jow Forums? If so, what do you smoke, and if not, why? I was thinking of starting but I'm not sure

Do you smoke tobacco Jow Forums? If so, what do you smoke, and if not, why? I was thinking of starting but I'm not sure.

Attached: bT561.jpg (600x600, 40K)

jps eternal red once every other week

I smoke Pueblo and every other tobacco it's retarded now get lost with your retarded blue fairy

Were you bullied in school, mentally retarded, or both?

Attached: 1528278346862.jpg (720x720, 63K)

Neither, I've just always liked the idea of smoking a pipe since I was a kid (probably since my grandfather did it).

I used to smoke 2 packs a day but now I suck robot weiner instead

pipe tobacco can be pretty expensive but its worth it if you have the money

Yeah, I've heard it smells and tastes better than cigarettes and cigars

i broke my vape so i have to taste gross tobacco again instead of cotton candy

Nah ruins my sense of taste. I don't like my sugary drinks tasting like week old coffee water just because I smoked a tobacco joint.

This

I smoke Marlboro or Dunhill

Attached: IMG_20180721_015339.jpg (382x382, 36K)

No, I’m not a fag

Attached: 76FE8D22-A97E-40EF-9431-B6E052D73906.jpg (1000x1250, 1.5M)

I tried to a couple times, tasted awful. Also I am too stingy and don't forget about your health.

only abos smoke tabacco

I have smoked for years, it is in no way worth it. The nicotine addiction you get does not only apply to smoking, unlike what some might say. You can get nicotine from other sources and you will, I have been hooked on it for 10 years. The quitting in itself isn't that hard, but eventually thoughts will start spinning in your brain "what if X was better when I had nicotine" , "what if I can't do Y as well without nicotine", it will go on like this for a very long time months after you quit and you will be back on it.
Smoking is the worst ROA for it by far, it will give you horrid side effects.

Why do you want to start smoking?

I used to when I was younger, but I could not really afford too many so I quit before addiction set in.

No, because its unhealthy. I used to smoke golden virginia for about 6 months.
I would do if I didnt care about my health though because I like it.
>leaf

Don't you find it queer that governments condemn tobacco but weed is considered an important economic factor?

m8 our ciggies look like this
they hardly support fags

Attached: 34649850-3c8b-11e7-ac89-b01cc67cfeec.jpg (2048x1152, 320K)

Only in bongland would cigs be conflated with gangrene.

I only smoke when partying/clubbing or when I have exams
I dont know much about the addictive factor though, I can smoke 2 packs in a week and not smoke for the next 3 months

I don't smoke anymore. I take snus instead

Attached: 63455345667.png (458x458, 216K)

What the fuck are you on about mate?

The ones with the fucked up lungs are worse, it’s like an edgy /b/tards rekt thread.

"Comrade".

I smoked from a cigar once, or twice. I've seen some gross cigarette packages like before, but many stores here sell them in non-nondescript second hand packaging.

I smoke cigarettes everyday

Attached: 1496436141108.jpg (190x250, 13K)

This is actually really based and redpilled

this

Attached: cigarette3.gif (345x254, 1.97M)

I've wanted to smoke a pipe since I was a kid, I just kinda decided to try it now. Also, many of my friends smoke weed or vape, but I don't want to do either of those.

Attached: Russian bot.png (1191x596, 1M)

White Owl Ciggarillos because I'm a champion

Attached: 1530652509562.png (111x160, 24K)

switched to vaping mostly for the nicotine fix, but I still buy a pack every month or two cause vaping is kinda gay and I do love the cigs
Switched it up because I was getting short of breath while working out and that was the last straw

yes

I'd rather sell it and use the money to buy food or something

How unhealthy is vaping compared to regular use?

Attached: smoking.png (839x951, 1.19M)

i was bullied in school and mentally retarded so i dont smoke cigs

Hard to say. Not really any results on how carcinogenic it is by itself yet, since it's a relatively new thing. It doesn't fill up your lungs with tar though, so you don't get the dry, mucus-globbed throat or shortness of breath from it like you do off cigs, which is nice.

kys nikotinenigger

dumb russian tranny

tell my wife chino...
she is so cute...

kys nikotinenigger

Attached: 1521565800570.gif (295x305, 906K)

Winston and Marlboro reds.
Also Swisher Sweets cigarillos. I know most people just stuff them with weed, but I like their flavor as is.
I wanna try Lucky Strikes, but I haven't gotten my hands on any

Attached: 1532405295816.jpg (900x900, 82K)

If you don’t snus you loose

I dip and might vape dipping pouches is for pussys

It fills the lungs up with the water/shit vapor hints the name >VAPE

somebody put tabasco on my filter

Attached: infernal heat.jpg (500x500, 35K)

I think I recognize that floor.

I wanna eat that fairy ass!

That's a hilarious prank.

fuck off canada

Attached: 1530158627401.png (247x249, 138K)

I only take big hits and blow fat clouds from my 100w vape. Nicotine free though.

Tastes and smells good

Attached: 1531295788394.jpg (500x499, 24K)

There's no denying she's delicious.

Attached: sandwich.png (653x416, 165K)

I smoke from time to time as it is a rather relaxing activity

Sounds a lot like blowing bubbles or something.

Mayfair superkings.
Only smoke when I'm either really stressed out or drinking, so like a couple times a month or something. Wouldn't recommend it, the smell lingers and is awful, you get ash everywhere if you're not outside, leaves a horrible taste in your mouth for ages. Just get a vape instead.

Attached: 1523378364620.png (561x641, 103K)

smoking is gay

ye i smoke sayri it make me feel like shaman

tried smoking. It sucks. Especially Marlboro. The fuck Americans? You call that cigarettes?

I know how to get cigarettes cheap and sometimes sell them for a profit if I have nothing better to do. Never bothered to smoke myself though.