FUCK OFF WEEB FAGS

lol weebs the time is finnally here for you faggots to go. Frogposting is taking over bant niggers and there nithin ggn you can do about it lmao. You faggots called me a ponynigger all my time here while i wad making bant a better place i was the onw who posted dank pepe memes when no one else was and i made bant a frogposter board faggors so fuck all you anome faggots and fuck all you frog haters #memeboigang

Attached: 1486259135973.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/tripcode/T2UdrWkLSWB/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

Attached: 1501024707543.jpg (1000x847, 199K)

go take over newfag

Fuck off russhit ill make the memeboi gang call you a ponynigger and well see how you like it

you are the most aggressively underage poster i've ever seen

lol go jerk off to alice underage fucking pony shitter

Attached: 66869893.jpg (535x631, 113K)

IM NOT FUCKING UNDERAGE

memeboi gang more like suck my wang

>mad cause he wasnt able to enter the memeboi gang

Shut up i heard that before

You so are though, it shines through like crazy

How tho

Attached: 1532302798872.gif (357x411, 530K)

reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/

t.ponynigger

based ponynigger

FUCK YOU IM NOT A PONYNIGGER

>hurr durr frogs are """""""taking over""""""""
The fuck does that mean

Attached: unnamed.gif (512x288, 1.49M)

go back ponynigger

Attached: c11.png (353x308, 59K)

stop jerking off to rule 34.2 of alice fucking ponynigger

go back there ponynigger

NO FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS IM NOT A FUCKING PONYNIGGER IM A BASED FROG POSTER
Yo back me up

I don't get this ponynigger thing, you thinks he's underaged but you're actually a thousand times more retarded 'cause your only arguments against him are
>puniniggar
>lole u jerk off to alice
Just ignore them Memeboi, they want you to get mad at them; don't, show them that you're more mature and based

memeboi + chen = cute gay brony couple

Tru.

Memeboi is a gayman who jerks off to yaoi furries

FUCK YOU NIGGER WERE NOT PONYNIGGERS WERE BASED AF

Lol funny thing is i dont jack to alice and im not a ponynigger

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/tripcode/T2UdrWkLSWB/

Attached: 1523497259636.png (980x796, 138K)

Ouch, you really got me there champ

Attached: 1500932170492.jpg (480x463, 35K)

here is some of your favorite fap material no need to thank me

That was someone else. I made my old trip nigger and so it was common thats how manx found that out cause he knew people used ut before me i explained this already

sure, ponynigger

Ima let you finish, I think you have someone to thank for watching over your back all these months, bro. Not that it's any big since now we're back!

shut the fuck up bitch your probley the real ponynigger also i fucking hate you why do you always go into my threads srsly your like aya was but he had i life umlock you im gonna bash your skull in bitch just watch

What?

P

o

n

***** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE HANK HILL OF DOOM! ***** post this in 3 threads or you will die tomorrow

………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~-,~
…………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: _ o__): : |: : : :|_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : :: : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~'': :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-''. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-''. . . . . '''~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-''',
null and void my ass faggot

I know what your gonna do stfu

Y

Fuck off srsly

N.

Well i honestly don't care, you should stop bullying people for what they like, they're fucking ponies it's not like he's a fucking pedo.
You should all be ashamed, he's a nice guy after all, but you keep putting pressure on him; leave him be, mind your own fucking business losers.
And you, memeboi, you should stop getting mad at them 'cause you're only playing their game.

I

G

G ᠌

E

R

Im srsly not a ponynigger tho i hate them but yeah they need to get their own lives

get rekt

based and redpilled

extremely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post.

Its not based or redpilled

Reported so hard my reporting hand (right, fyi) gained a life of its own, clicking my mouse rapidly for 3 hours straight with such a tenacity it became clear arthiritis was the least of my worries, so clear was it that I could lose MY ENTIRE HAND to this bizarre possession. Suddenly my mouse smashed through my floor, pulling down my report hand as a hapless hostage. Smoke filled my bedroom and I woke up god knows how many hours later in a small village south of Aokigahara.

The people of this modest commune emerged slowly from their shacks, all of them viewing me with what I can only describe as suspicion mixed with awe. Suddenly they began throwing spears into the air and running towards me. I SHAT BRICKS, but then they GRABBED ME and LUNGED ME INTO THE AIR, praising my name and kissing me. The chieftan came down later and over a feast-for-one explained I was to be crowned The Chosen One, the Kamisama of Reporting foretold in Nihonese folklore to appear in the year 2012. At this moment an old Japanese woman - she must've been 85 years old at least - began doing some kind of dance, spinning around in circles whilst singing "Sorairo Days" and throwing confetti into the air. I was DOWN with this state of affairs, let me tell you.

For 300 years I trained with the chieftan in his private dojo, reporting shitty threads, every day becoming quicker. At first I could report 10 threads per minute. After only 2 weeks I was up to 5 threads per second. After a century my KTPM (kuso thread per minute) rate rose to and stalled at 200 per second.

On the last day he graced our planet, my sensei bestowed one last task to me: the reporting of this thread, the shittest of all shit threads.

I did not respond with words. Rather, through our eyes he knew I would obey.

This one's for you, Otousan.

Can you stoo spamming stupid shit lol

no

Yes

According to all known laws
of aviation,
there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.
Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.
The bee, of course, flies anyway
because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.
Barry! Breakfast is ready!
Coming!
Hang on a second.
Hello?
- Barry?
- Adam?
- Can you believe this is happening?
- I can't. I'll pick you up.
Looking sharp.
Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.
Sorry. I'm excited.
Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.
A perfect report card, all B's.
Very proud.
Ma! I got a thing going here.
- You got lint on your fuzz.
- Ow! That's me!
- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
- Bye!
Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house!

based

Attached: dumbfrogposters.gif (487x560, 898K)