Just moved to Korea, fresh off the plane. I'm fucked. AMA!

Just moved to Korea, fresh off the plane. I'm fucked. AMA!

Attached: 흑집사.jpg (739x1080, 446K)

pepsi land

Indeed. Just off the airplane and can already see a lot of it. I don't even like pepsi.

best or worst korea?

I put my money on worst korea

Military?

Best

Nope, foreigners don't have to go bc their nationality is not Korean

Why'd you move to Korea and which area?

Your fucking flag doesn't look Korean to me.

Teaching English :)

I'm using my phone's data, and I bought it in America.

Cookies will keep your flag the same on mobile data for some reason.

How much money do you expect to make per year?

Konichiwa user-kun!
Arigatou for letting us know desu
ganbatte!!

2.5 million Korean Won per month

Wrong language

Wait, no, I keep getting confused. Simply 1.9 million KRW

are you looking forward to singing "head shoulders knees and toes" etc. for the next year?

Absolutely not. Last year when my sister taught she told me stories about this one rascal half Korean half Canadian kid who already spoke English proficiently being pissed about being stuck in a class learning stuff he already knew, so he made his own version of nursery rhymes that were really dark and teaching them to other kids.

did the korean govt require you to have a physical exam? japan makes all teachers get a physical including a chest x-ray every year, apparently they're extremely fearful of tuberculosis.

For me, yes, but it honestly depends on what English-teaching company you work for. The most popular one is EPIK.

i wonder how much of a self-hating faggot one has to be to abandon his own people

Eh well you're not wrong.

i wonder how much of your own country's propaganda you have to swallow to think you have some kind of debt to your society which can only be repaid by unquestioning loyalty

turn on airplane mode, delete your browsing history, turn airplane mode off, and post again

Attached: E2C8E34C-6790-44A5-B74A-2E49E1DB2437.jpg (1024x958, 87K)

It's more abandoning your race.

Make some cute hapa girls for me to marry please.