I will want to feel the pleasure of filling Alice with cum. It imght sound gay to you, but it's not...

I will want to feel the pleasure of filling Alice with cum. It imght sound gay to you, but it's not. There is no one in the entire planet more important than my wife Alice. There are some possible chances of me ripping her insides with my massive penis. But that's gotta be expected. I want to teach Alice how to cook, I understand that Alice tries but caned vegetables and serving food with a soda, isn't considered cooking. By this I would like to make everything clear, please accept me and Alice as husband and wife(husband). And if you Alice reading this, it's ok if you will touch yourself while you are reading this.

Attached: 1Railgun.jpg (1344x756, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7Hrdi09wU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dr medic is a pedic

are u actually a doctor?

Medic, stop this.

Attached: IMG_2428.jpg (1344x756, 254K)

>liking girls
Ew

No, I'm literally Gordon Ramsey 2.0
I can not stop loving Alice, she is the light of end of the tunnel m without her there is no tomorrow. She is the fallen Angel, I can not stay without her and longer. When I'm not looking trough archives, I'm watching her Twitch and I touch myself while people donate her money.

It's not the "love" I'm talking about, It's your obsetion with her(him).

And It's pretty G̷̯͐̽̀â̴̤̰̯͊͆̿y̷̟̒̏ too.

Attached: IMG_2449.jpg (286x161, 18K)

final verdict? half starved boy or weirdly chunky girl?

i also appreciate the Alice.
i enjoy her threads, when there aren't a bunch of people trying to get her to leave.
and i enjoy watching her stream, especially when she wears cute stockings, or streams with her friends. Almost makes me feel like i have friends.
And of course chillaxing with some anime where we can all comment on it or just talk about life while watching some chill anime is always fun.
I do wish she would keep it more towards anime than american comics tho, but she seems to like both of them so meh.
She's so attractive for some reason and im not sure why, but it intrigues me.
Maybe i'm attracted to the mystery of her, how she started, how she continues, wondering at what the end game is.
And she seems like an extremely intelligent person, which is rare to find in a female who doesn't look like a sumo runner up. Not only is she intelligent, but she seems technologically gifted which is attractive to me as someone who struggles with technology, but loves it all the same.
She also has a cute dog, and i love pets, and she has cute feet and i would not mind if she stepped on me with them~

Attached: cirno43.jpg (926x746, 68K)

i remember something about that style of face, i don't remember what but i remember something.

It's some cartoon or logo, I can picture the smile and the character in my mind but I can't recall any details.

Attached: sayori_49.png (1024x571, 673K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X7Hrdi09wU8

there was someone who used to post like that, but i don't remember who... oh well....

never mind. i think im just remembering backwards again

How i̸͍̇͛ń̸̫̈́͛t̸͓̓̆̕ȅ̸̯͙̭̇̇r̸͓͔͔̍e̴͔̬̹̻͛s̴̙̞̎̐t̸̬͉͒i̴̥̤̗͈͋̋̏n̶͍̹̥̈́͝g̶͓͔̱͝.

Attached: IMG_2481.jpg (1024x571, 113K)

goodnight, it's watching me fap

it's like i have something laying on the ground which should be on a hook, and easily accessible, but it's not. just lying on the ground with a bunch of other jumbled up stuff.

and now im not sure where it goes

Alice is female.
And she's also very cute.

oh well, gn m80s

Don't worry, we have all seen t̵͔̞͙͗̀h̸̺͚̿ͅͅe̸̗̠̬͌͗ ̷̧̨̥͎̀̓́̑v̶̥̹͆̃̇͝ǫ̶̬̰̞i̶̗̦̱̘̓d̸̖̱͚̯̾̿͌.
But not everyone can r̴͙͕̊̌e̸̢̖͒̄m̷̞̣̃͝e̴̜̪̾m̶͈̳̩͂͛̔͠b̸̜̫̀ͅễ̸̹̪̄̒r̸̭͖͍̋̑.

Attached: IMG_2425.jpg (483x483, 69K)

that could be it then.... well gn

Good night, sleep tight

Attached: IMG_2459.jpg (1660x1024, 330K)

>It imght sound gay to you, but it's not

Attached: 152736457.jpg (500x333, 77K)