What has this shithole become?

what has this shithole become?
there are more namefags than anons, it's getting pathetic at this point, the whole concept of the site has been ruined by some attention-seeking newcomers.
Pretty sad desu..

Attached: hmpf.png (848x1080, 976K)

Attached: 1525295162184.png (350x350, 88K)

Has anyone seen that Italian who was from Milan I liked him

fuck off

Face it Jow Forums, you're the worst board on Jow Forums.

This board has no reason to exist. We have /b/ for random shit; we have Jow Forums for international shit. We don't need an International/Random board. It's stupid. It's pointless. It's a waste of a board. The fact of the matter is that the ONLY time I come to Jow Forums is because some shitty mod on Jow Forums moved a thread here. Jow Forums is Jow Forums's shitting ground. The closest thing to Jow Forums is a fucking landfill.

All the boards, from Jow Forums to /po/ have their own cultures, memes, and activities. Jow Forums has nothing. It was supposed to be a place to shove all the random shit like risk threads and HWNDU from Jow Forums, but because Jow Forums is such a small board all those thread die out on here. Jow Forums has never produced any memes. It's slower than /lit/. It's not funny. I have never laughed when I was on Jow Forums. The closest thing to a culture that Jow Forums ever had was Blepe, a worthless, shitty, stale-at-launch meme that was based entirely on ripping off Pepe. Nice work, guys. You really made a difference.

People like to say Jow Forums is a "Jow Forums board".... HAHAHA you fucking wish. You're Jow Forums's shitter. Get the fuck off my website.

Attached: Curling.png (625x470, 417K)

bant is an anti-fascist board

I like bant though. Its for Jow Forumser

Attached: 1531666524682.gif (240x240, 48K)

>the whole concept of the site has been ruined
In the early days a lot of posters used names so they could be recognized from SA forums. It wasn’t until Anonymous was formed that the user stuff started

Attached: 04946F84-A2AB-40C2-9E1A-CA6AEDD4DD2C.png (4304x2690, 478K)

Face it Jow Forums, you're the worst board on Jow Forums.

This board has no reason to exist. We have /b/ for random shit; we have Jow Forums for international shit. We don't need an International/Random board. It's stupid. It's pointless. It's a waste of a board. The fact of the matter is that the ONLY time I come to Jow Forums is because some shitty mod on Jow Forums moved a thread here. Jow Forums is Jow Forums's shitting ground. The closest thing to Jow Forums is a fucking landfill.

All the boards, from Jow Forums to /po/ have their own cultures, memes, and activities. Jow Forums has nothing. It was supposed to be a place to shove all the random shit like risk threads and HWNDU from Jow Forums, but because Jow Forums is such a small board all those thread die out on here. Jow Forums has never produced any memes. It's slower than /lit/. It's not funny. I have never laughed when I was on Jow Forums. The closest thing to a culture that Jow Forums ever had was Blepe, a worthless, shitty, stale-at-launch meme that was based entirely on ripping off Pepe. Nice work, guys. You really made a difference.

People like to say Jow Forums is a "Jow Forums board".... HAHAHA you fucking wish. You're Jow Forums's shitter. Get the fuck off my website.

Attached: 1531954391834.jpg (645x729, 32K)

copypasta

Attached: Hina.jpg (555x550, 59K)

Kill yourself tbqh

new

no u

Thank God I'm not a namefag

ok

Attached: images (2).jpg (360x360, 17K)

Not the concept, at the very begginging of Jow Forums a big majority of its users were tripfags. You should use a more fitting word, user.

/b/ is just a dedicated trap board. Jow Forums is better at being /b/ than /b/ is.

Literally outting yourself.

Namefagging works better on Jow Forums because it’s small and most people already recognise others
Still seems to be a trend with newfags doing it and weird posters

tl;dr
(but i agree with the first sentence)
it's apolitical by definition, keep trying i guess
>so they could be recognized from SA forums.
>SA forums
that explains many things doesn't it

Attached: 1528241206990.jpg (822x1024, 171K)

This.