Think about it Jow Forums

Think about it Jow Forums

Attached: - 1517241688587.jpg (599x563, 69K)

I'm on keto rn

Also what are your thoughts on consentatarianism? I think it's more reasonable than veganism as a moral option

bumbing ebic thread

*consentitarianism
sorry typo

>consentatarianism
whats that? What if the animal consents?
I did and i decided it was retarded.
I eat ethically sourced meat but more for the quality of it than any ethical reason.

Consentitarianism is only eating things that the organism either has no need of and causes no harm (eggs, milk) or is actively intended to be eaten/dispersed (flower foods like fruits, squash, peppers, etc and stuff like nuts)

you avoid not only meats but also food from plants if it "harms" the plant

Sorry

Attached: 1530860500382891367776.png (904x958, 1.17M)

>vegans being unable to understand the scale of the universe

Attached: 1504384468337.jpg (692x720, 71K)

I don't base my life choices around infographic with no creditable/valid sources.

sounds gay
and what about battery farming hens for eggs? I assume they still oppose that but its not against the core principle.

Imo, if you want cows to live well etc then support ethical farming because then youre engaging in the market and encouraging a change (shocker, meat farmers dont give a shit about vegans because they dont buy meat) and the animals can live well (not like cows would even exist id we didnt eat them)
I know people say the labels and shit are just lies but buy from a local farm shop or something. Idk how feasible that is in the states.

Attached: ! # 1524489414745.jpg (675x900, 193K)

vegans never answer me when i ask what they plan to do with all the livestock in captivity when everyone goes vegan. they never will. in fact this post won’t recieve any replies

Attached: 6EE0F023-ACE8-4BF9-A1C6-709D041F0150.gif (320x240, 1016K)

>what about battery farming hens for eggs?
I imagine most consentitarians would oppose that because it would still be cruel, so I guess having a regular chicken coop would be more reasonable. I agree with the rest.

Attached: ! DiyoEHxU8AEVSQv.jpg (720x720, 58K)

Attached: 420799520969064448.png (1000x1405, 1.58M)

I had a vegan tell me they'd be set free into the wild.
It came as no surprise that he'd spent his entire life in cities

Attached: 21.01.16-chicken_feature_photo.jpg (630x417, 88K)

Become ancom my fren. Then we get to hang the big corps and CEOs who are this.

*doing this

so the joke is your bait made me want to type something out and i’m basically stroking my own dick because you’re not going to respond?

Attached: 50AF11DA-6A69-4187-AC4C-5A30E87CA767.jpg (453x439, 85K)

it's not because you have 1 example that it's a general fact...

also go vegan, for yourself (cancer decreases), for the environment (meat farm is the 3rd source of pollution) and for the animals.
Vegan people are redpilled and they know that the society is not far from falling apart, that's why they are all starting to make permaculture

>it's not because you have 1 example that it's a general fact...
I never said it was but you havent given an alternate suggestion either.
>also go vegan, for yourself (cancer decreases)
I dont believe this. Were supposed to be omnivores and its a completely unfalsifiable claim. You cant possivly prove it given the volume of evidence required.
>for the environment (meat farm is the 3rd source of pollution)
Who cares about cow fart pollution? Particulates and harsh chemicals are the only real pollution.
>and for the animals.
what happens to them? They all die and cows go extinct? Sounds great for them. Whats wrong with ethical farming? It'd answer your 3rd and 2nd point.
>Vegan people are redpilled and they know that the society is not far from falling apart
How many vegans do you know? Ive never met one who wasnt either a labour or green voter with the persona to match.
>that's why they are all starting to make permaculture
this doesnt have to exclude animals you know. Youre aware that carnivores exist in nature right? And that if, in fact, they are removed it often causes horrible problems? Probably not since your permaculture would exclude farm animals since theyd all be extinct if you had your way.

>>also go vegan, for yourself (cancer decreases)
>I dont believe this. Were supposed to be omnivores and its a completely unfalsifiable claim. You cant possivly prove it given the volume of evidence required.
To be fair, cancer is a disease that is very difficult to select out of, especially because it comes at such an advanced age most often. Meat might make cancer more likely and it just not have affected natural selection because people just died earlier and it didn't affect them. Just playing devil's advocate.

>Thinks vegan foods don't require dead animals
Ayyyyy lmao, kys.

yes and its also very difficult to isolate in a scientific study. Youd have to have a decades long study (because cancer is slow) and how would you possibly control other factors like amount of passive smoking, exercise levels, diet and the billion other things which might cause cancer.
You can essentially only test for what cures cancer outside of massive factors like smoking which hugely increase the risk because a small change could just be error. Furthermore, maybe its the pharmaceuticals cattle are often given? Hows that hypothesis?

>you havent given an alternate suggestion either
I did, permaculture
>Were supposed to be omnivores
yes, and omnivore means that you can eat anything, not that you have to
>Who cares about cow fart pollution
who is talking about fart pollution??? I'm talking about forests remove to make food for animals (yes, 1 meat kg equals 10 vegetables kg), and transport pollution
>They all die and cows go extinct
no. most farming animals can live in the wild, we have almost wild cows here, same for goats and chickens. And for the ones too genetically modified to live in the wild, it's better if they extinct, they weren't suppose to exist in the first place
>Whats wrong with ethical farming?
"what's wrong with esclavagism"
>How many vegans do you know?
a whole lot, I don't live in a city and they mostly farm
>Youre aware that carnivores exist in nature right?
yes of course, I never talked about doing anything with them, i don't even know why you're talking about removing them.
>farm animals since theyd all be extinct if you had your way
once again nope, I'm pretty sure most of the farm animals could live in the wild. Also stop killing and exploiting animals don't mean you can't raise them

I agree with you, just saying it can't be ruled out.

it requires way less dead animals than carnists food

the point in veganism is to reduce as much as possible the died animals, because a vegan will still step on ants and kill mosquitos.
You can't kill 0 animals in your live, that's impossible. The less you can do is 1, by killing yourself right after you get born

go vegan

Attached: blue_yosho.png (160x160, 824)

people still eat meat just because of status quo and bluepill

yes but also our bodies absorb b vitamins through meat best.

>It's okay with some animals die
Then it was never vegan to began with and the whole cult of veganism is hypocrisy.
I will never stop eating meat because veganism is a privilege of Western society.

>I will never stop eating meat because veganism is a privilege of Western society
how can you be so bluepilled wtf
it's not even an argument

stopping to be a slave is a privilege too, would you continue just because "lol muh privilege"
You can't even question yourself how pitiful is that

Well why do you advocate for eating of plants? They are essentially living and yet you don't count that as murder. Vegans are literally Hitler.

what do you think people should be eating for the most nutrition and best taste?

see this and also plants don't have a consciousness because they have no nervous system

plants ofc, you need 10 plants kg to make 1 meat kg
and you can make meat taste with vegetals

You are not being clever

no thank you

kill them, they hurt the environment

Attached: - 1506264265658 -.png (260x260, 45K)

You need certain fats and protein to get proper energy. Vegetables are important, but a nothing trumps a well balanced diet. Just eat less processed and red meat.

I'll eat your first born child, aussiefag

Pretty much this.
I'll pass on taking supplements. I don't really care if (non-human) animals die. Humans are more important.