Why are there so many shades of "white"?

I like my caucasian like i like my coffee, black as fuck

Attached: 1532344664338.jpg (587x361, 152K)

Lol, spaniards are not white

its called sub-races
you can also tell apart a Korean from a Jap, a Somali from a Nigerian, a Cherokee from an Eskimo etc..

lol at how alpha the conquistador looks. iberians are the true masterrace.

>Why are there so many shades of "white"?
Because different people spend different amounts of time exposed to the sun you stupid meme flag nigger.

>has never been to Spain

Spain has more whiite people than France or Germany.

>Spanish
>Portuguese
>Roman
>Greek
>white

hahaha noice

i went to Granada and some people were pretty brown. eh, chalked it up to being moor blood.

Other racial groups also have multiple shades.

Attached: main-qimg-241fe497aab9d30176b4e61e87cbd0c0-c.jpg (448x299, 39K)

Yeah,to the south of Spain

Given that most foreigners only visit cheap mediterranean areas i cannot take ´em seriously when speaking about our country

>shades of white
>I like my caucasian black as fuck
So not white.

Attached: F2ACA887-C85F-481E-BF32-453C22E126E4.jpg (1080x1080, 186K)

picrel

there are no whites in spain

Attached: 1477702835875.png (652x236, 255K)

in fact we are not white

jealous of his more charismatic better looking brother
what are you slavic?

Who the fuck is that blonde one supposed to be? Leonigas?

Typical cuñado in these areas you will mostly see negros on the beach selling stuff and thats all , all the rest of people are spaniards, Im from the coast myself inmigrants and those people(gypsies,moors,south americans are in the nucleus of big cities especially in poor areas)

You're quite correct, my fellow Brother of another Pasta. In fact, I'd argue that we, as a people, are being /opressed/ by the White European Clan.As Glorious Meds, it is our holy duty to take back what is ours. Including the Snowbunnies, who /must/ submit to Southern Will.

Attached: e0881a7d00fc45f15ce03fa89585f3e3645443b1.png (300x300, 82K)

none of the europeans are caucasian

and us, true caucasians, aren't white at all (lots of us, including myself, can pass, but genetically we aren't)

In fairness people in the first west of England look Welsh, you'll see this time of transition regardless of where you are.

Antiwhites need to get shot

If a Goat Fucker occupied it, they aint white. Anglo, Nordic, Celtic are 100% white, Slavic is pushing it with their old nomad rape games being plain to see now. Meds, Spanish, and (no idea why they were brought up) Portuguese are not white. Meds are closer than to other two but in thew same boat as the slavs. The others? Too much goat-fuckery, too much more and the Meds would be on their level...

All of Europe is so close genetically that it may as well be one nation. Nationalism is dumb when it divides up Europeans. How many people have died because of it? Meanwhile Indians and Chinese are each unified even though they represent a broader genetic spectrum.

Attached: main-qimg-6aeaa35a9ac7e47c6f171a64164be60c-c.jpg (602x480, 67K)

Attached: cM1xl.gif (574x511, 10K)

Do you think latinos have affected they way North americans view spaniards?
I ask this because I know your country is getting full of latinos

south europeans would still be separated from north europeans

It's funny how there isn't a consensus whether half of the groups are white

Only Nordics are pure White.

Attached: Aryan male.png (1366x768, 754K)

Spaniards are not white

>All of Europe is so close genetically that it may as well be one nation. Nationalism is dumb when it divides up Europeans
Fuck off mutt, we're not going to dilute ourselves like your ancestors did blood or culturally.

Attached: 1520876914177.png (403x334, 100K)

Wow, Nords actually have mixture in their blood (Sami people)

I dont think so

Attached: 9460f8724cc1715621892777cafefeca[1].jpg (500x498, 32K)

Europeans suffer from myopia. They live on the smallest continent on the planet and make a huge deal out of the smallest differences. Sure it's cool to have all those languages, but you would be a powerhouse if you could unite under one banner.

Yeah sorry when you're not a mutt you actually understand the differences between your own kind. You see Europeans like we both see blacks or "west/south asians".

> not going to dilute ourselves
> let politicians flood country with Arabs and poos.

Whatever nigel

>race discussion
>certain posters hide their flags

hmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM

Attached: hmm.gif (498x498, 613K)

Probably honestly. I feel bad for them too, genetic wise, The are South-American-Sandnigger-European, they are all kinds o fucked. They are trying to take over the south and west coast.
seeAnglo, Celt, and Nordic are. Slav and Med are partly. All others are mutt.

Leave us out of your cuck club please

based and redpilled

That's all good until you massacre each other and diminish your numbers by the millions every few decades.

Yeah we don't mix unlike your kind. And when i call you mutt i mean the European ones too.

CHECKED
the bong is buggered

At what point did i say we had to attack each other? I don't get this yank meme that we need to all blanda up and destroy our millenia old uniqueness to become good little materialist consumer mutts like you.

What did K E K mean by this.......................................................................................................................................................?

mind your business and stay on your side of the ocean

The pasta boils, dont you have another boat of darkies to rescue?

even if we would like niggers,why do you care?
stay on your side of the ocean

Textbook

Attached: >white.png (642x1083, 28K)

nobody is white.

Attached: 1527882597828.jpg (600x405, 23K)

>even if we would like niggers
Fucking hilarious! Enjoy your no-go zones in your darkened land. You will just be avoided by everyone else too so why would I want to cross he ocean and get enriched by Muslims?

still,why do you care?

Race is more than just skin color

Attached: mcfuckingkillyourself.jpg (224x216, 13K)

>not white

Attached: IMG_20180723_172257.jpg (268x430, 26K)

We aren't white my dude

Andalucia is to Spain as the toilet is for a house. Some houses have nicer toilets than others but you don't really visit them for their toilet unless you really really really are in an emergency.

Nice shape, no uomo.

correct, nipples are not pink

Attached: 1532105203988.png (500x535, 60K)

Are Brit Bongs white? Also don't the Irish have similar DNA to Spaniards, does this mean the Irish are shitskins?

Why are Spanish quite small built and short? The women always look pretty and petite.

Attached: main-qimg-25858fd355b3bed88cf446f362d7cb0c-c.jpg (440x570, 67K)

leave the mutt to his own devices, he wouldn't understand

you don't know much about the situation in italy, do you?