I want to watch a fight between Mrs. Normie and Alice in jelly

I want to watch a fight between Mrs. Normie and Alice in jelly

Attached: 1531943434905.png (559x427, 580K)

I want to see an irl fight between Alice and Mrs. Normie

For me, it's SSP and Abib in a cagematch
money on SSP

Abib would win

prove it

Me too haha

I would watch this

Attached: Tea.png (400x300, 191K)

Money on Smart spanish poster

Attached: 1532214719035.png (1736x1072, 67K)

They're both pretty ugly but Alice has a good body

when ksi vs logan paul is done i want this to happen

This

hopefully they both get brain bleed

both suck
Stop giving them attention

Yes, t-this please. I c-could use less attention if possible.

Attached: 1371464234302.jpg (1000x867, 517K)

brain bleed
do u mean a brain hemorrhage hahahaha loooooooooooole stupid head

i will sploosh you

i have finished my design after several years after my research on the malfunctioning hose spigot and resreve camel sploosh hose in the tidal sploosh of madeira
here is the incomplete prototype design just to give you an idea of what you are facing, you could not reconstruct it ever, i have a grant with the sploosh labratories
good luck

Attached: railgun_mod.png (1500x1000, 198K)

kys alice

I'd pay so much money to see this. At least until Alice tries to whip out his cock to use as a weapon.

Attached: 1488769497635.jpg (5000x3712, 869K)

I think she could get some good hit on me but i would win I think more over for the fact that in a fight it it matter if you win i don't care if I habe play dirty If it get my ass kick of smack a trap with a rock I going too snack her with the rock and then walk away

Alice is a gay poster.
Mrs Normie is at least decently cool.

Thank you for being nice and saying someone sweet about me.

lol gay

Gay it Normie was felling kind a bad about my self and reading it made me fell better. And you should know when you made someone better and when you did something sweet even if you did not mean too...

this but in mud instead of jelly, and wearing swimsuits. full submission wrestling.

i do think your decently chill
lol gay is just my standard Shintoist i dont know what to say response

Fuck off

It cool, I sure that you not use too being being nice too you so it kind of cute....it that way thay a guy get with a cute girl he like...not saying I am cute or that you like me...never mind

Attached: 63dc38c0d00d01403cec228f1cd7be13.gif (500x281, 846K)

I generally like to think im a decently nice person
I talk shit and watch snuff films like every other male but i generally will always be down to earth if you want to talk
Im like a girl almost its pretty bad.

There nothing wrong with being like a girl. So what if you want and fell like a man but like being grily. Man some time want and need too be softer. You a human don't matter if you man or women. Or act man and women. Of You want too be a little spoon and have the girl be you big spoon there nothing wrong with it. Boy need too be treated softer.

I dont like being girly,
Im just emotional like a girl.

I see sorry for the miss understand but there not much wrong with that. What I finw even men with a lot of feeling and still a lot better then women. And have a lot of feeling for a good part of women like it that way they knoq how you fell. But becare for womwn may use that too hurt you...and I don't want that too happen.

>Im just emotional like a girl
Fucking gay.
The canister is full of gae serum.

Yeah, its pretty problematic.
Puts me into freak out mode whenever im into a girl and that just ruins my chances with her.
Not to mention all my male friends that make fun of me for it.

Fuck

Attached: high quality suicide at work.gif (480x270, 926K)

Well, you need too fine a girl that know how too handle you or one that it willing too take the time and work through all of the hard time you two have so, she will know how too handle it. Guy can be dick but if you hang out with women face too face they be nice but behind you back they would make trouble for you and the girl you with. Trust me the male friend picking on you it hard but it better then women doing it. Have you try jokeing about it as well if you no long let them know it bug you they will move too the next thing

I have a girl that i ruined my chances with whos really nice to me and understands, even with what i put her through. I really haven't been hanging out with my male friends.

Fine the girl that well take a lot and keep come back over her love for you will be hard. As one I can tell you this. I am a dog if I like and see you a good person you can kick and beet the shit put of me but if I can see thinv and showly get better or that you try I keep come back. But it not juat you women now a days are the fucking wrost. When was the last time you had a guy night out

I dont know, last time we hung out was when a member of our group killed himself.
That was about 3 weeks ago now.

>wants to watch two tubs of lard just kinda drift in slowly melting jelly.

That must of been hard on you, no matter what he was still someone you cared about. And i sure you habe had no one too talk too about how it fell or what on you mind of you want too talk about it I am here for that juat call or ask me too.

I talked with that girl about it.
She was at the funeral too.

I don't think you and the gril it over for good. Right now would not be a good to be with each other. But I sure if you keep beong friends you two may one day be with one other. She let you know when she ready it about not missing it. How long were you two with one other.

We were never together.
Ive chased her for about 6 months now.
Hey if you and normie want, heres a server i have. H4axpK

Sever for what