It's a kilt and it's manly as fuck

I any thing I 100% call a man thst were a skirt gay

Manly but still gay.

Cringe

cringe

>Manly
>Still gay
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 648ce5433f862767222c53053df9a2e4--celtic-clothing-celtic-warriors.jpg (736x1063, 165K)

>t

Attached: E424142A-EF80-4E95-AA98-80A6A538B6FA.png (499x280, 127K)

Does this mean that any girl who wears a skirt is technically a lesbian? Need to know because I'm still functioning off the premise some oceania cunt posted about raping lesbians being the only form of straight sex for men. If any girl wearing a skirt qualifies that makes things much easier for me.

No matter what you think of me wereing a skirt it still gay it like haveing a window oppen with a pie it it and a note that say " do not eat" you know someome going too eat it

Hahahah le epic meme

If a girl is were a one too be cute too be or look cute for girl then it gay

Leave it to a woman to call a kilt gay

thanks Mrs Normie, you've really expanded my heterosexual marketplace by imparting me with this knowledge

Attached: ddaf42df7407a547211d81f4bf6bd7b83ca72533.png (600x775, 228K)

Women been wereing skirt long befor men. Dress back there and befor was just a skirt and shirt made too look like a dress. So i think I know more aboit skirt it may not have the same but it is the same.

You wellcome *pet head* if you need something answer and I can. I all way do it.

It's not called a skirt it's a kilt and it as hetero as blue jeans

Yes it a kilt but women all so we're them so they are a skirt. And still are at lest 20% gay or more

Attached: Screenshot_20180723-190907.png (720x1280, 111K)

>Women been wereing skirt long befor men.
I think what you're trying to say is that women were wearing skirts before men were wearing kilts.
How does that contribute to kilts being gay in the slightest? Is it because they because they don't split in the middle like a pair of pants? What does that even mean?

Klit and not just wore by men and if women were them they and still skit so it a light form of croess dressing. All that change it that when men werw it they call it a kilt when women were it they call it skirt. Women been were "kilt" for ages they are just call a other name and longer

>when men werw it they call it a kilt when women were it they call it skirt
Spend more than 2 seconds looking at a kilt and you'll be able to tell that it's not the same as bloody skirt.
Also, you call kilts gay because according to you they resemble skirts, which are feminine. But you also conceded that a kilt is masculine. How are you this incompetent at making basic connections like this?

My ancestor

Attached: oliver cromwell.jpg (625x800, 63K)

A battle skit is a little manly but still a skirt and skit it just a male battle skirt. A kilt and skirt and not that difrinte it own cut and sew too lay men his and not women hips