That russhit tranny who gets pissed off whenever someone posts apu

>that russhit tranny who gets pissed off whenever someone posts apu

Attached: 1532383776316.png (1600x900, 1.13M)

@rutran
*sighs loudly* yeah... I guess I have to take out the ol' beaut'. *lugs large bag onto lap* (it's leather and has some slight stitching into it, not overly ornate, but definitely made with care.) *click* *click* I haven't opened this in a while... *slowly lifts case* *raises camera* (a pristine antique camera but with a menagerie of advanced attachments, all also in pristine condition) Sorry buddy... but it looks like you deserve it. You're... well... *SNAP* *whirr* (the light flashes, a whirring sound is heard, and dread sinks into your heart.) Well... you're going to have to go into my cringe compilation. *pulls a folder out of the bag* (it's black with white patterns on it, reminiscent of the 50's. It has a tassel attached to the top of it.) *opens, revealing numerous images of people from years and years of collection* It isn't very often someone gets in. Sorry that it had to be you. *camera begins whirring once more* *camera prints image of you and your post* *pulls it out, blows on it, inspects it, grins* Yep... *places into cringe compilation*

literally the worst flag this board has ever seen. kys immediately

Attached: disgust.jpg (971x945, 169K)

nice italian friend italians r good posters

>that shitaly poster who is gonna get b& like pepsi bumper

kys faggot dumb get wasted

thats no way to treat a fellow spaniard

Wohooo!

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x220, 19K)

>that norgay neckbeard with no job and education living off his parents like a fucking parasite while eating hot pockets and being proud of his desperate condition

lol

1.Im not tranny
2.Srfu dumb gay trap fr*gposter

Attached: _scrot.png (655x410, 64K)

1. Prove it
2. Traps >>>>>>>> Trannies

oof

Attached: 53454354.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>that norgay neckbeard who's now going to buy via Amazon a new stack of pillows to soak in tears because he now knows the truth that awaits him when his parents will croak or kick the stool for having such an useless son

>1. Prove it
the burden of proof is on the one who declares, not on one who denies
>2. Traps >>>>>>>> Trannies
Gay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Traps >>>>>>>> Trannies

*new stack of body pillows

Attached: 23423423.jpg (692x1024, 73K)

Prove it

>aSS
Oh yeah, fuck off dumb trap

>aSSivAN
Even my ID is repelled by subhumans like you

Attached: 1503878356528.jpg (567x449, 33K)

Dumb animeposter kys

I have a different name, stupid trap
>subhumans like you
*The shitalian tells me about subhuman*

Attached: 6cdc.png (584x944, 413K)

>2hu poster
Fucking based enjoy your state of permanent virginity as you fantasize about fucking nonexistent pre pubescent girls

>virginity
>touhou
And how is this interconnected?

Attached: a8.jpg (975x729, 343K)

bumping myre quads

>jevin

kys

why? i love touhou too
thank u so much freind

>why
> nice italian friend italians r good posters

>aSS
>moE
>2dDP
What is this?

i dont remember saying that but i love touhou you should like me because i share ur interests