Go to bed depressed

>go to bed depressed
>wake up depressed

Attached: a2b.jpg (567x437, 45K)

depression is a meme, go outside and find new hobbies if you are really that sad

Jews did this

Attached: 20425004_462893897407734_531510680_o.jpg (1080x1440, 175K)

I don't take advice from gay posters who delete their gay comments to try to hide their gay.

>go to sleep with headache
>wake up with a bigger headache

Attached: ff4.png (900x900, 448K)

Ive never deleted any comments Ive made you faggot, kys

>go to bed hopeless
>wake up to find you lost last bit of hope during your sleep
every fucking day

Attached: 1525842957960.gif (320x240, 1008K)

Ashleyfag is right, stop sitting in front of your computer and jacking off all day, start working out, stop masturbating, find a hobby, go be social, drink water, etc.

Next time one of you faggots says you're depressed I'll fucking devour you.

I'm depressed

Stay right where you are Ade. Now I'll give you a viruse

vORE ME LIKE one of those MOOOOOOFUGGGINNNNNNNNNNN MFMFMFMFMFMFMJ NINGNG LIKE can i get uh T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-TRAPOHOLICS BITCH BITCH ,o slap dose fucking IMMA FIRIG MY LAZOR
TIHS IS HOW I DOO WHOOP WHOOP S-SHWAG N BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK
DUNK THAT MFING GROOONKKK
(poop)
(poop)
(poop)
(poop)
(poop)
(poop)
(poop)
(poop)
(poop)
Nick Morton is a soldier of fortune who plunders ancient sites for timeless artifacts and sells them to the highest bidder. When Nick and his partner come under attack in the Middle East, the ensuing battle accidentally unearths Ahmanet, a betrayed Egyptian princess who was entombed

okay

are you okay?

based and also redpilled

can you please play bloons tower defence 5 co-op with me, my invite code is GAME53648
im doing banana lane on medium dificulty just beacsue its an easy map i wanna test out the coop tings
brap brap

DONT IGNORE ME YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD
YEAH YEH IM SO DUMB ILL JUST THIK YOU WENT SOMEWHERE
FUCK YOU YOU BOUGHT THIS BANANA MEGA PACK FOR MY NINJA KIKWI ACCOUNT IM NOT WASTING IT
FUCK YOUI

depressed here, go ahead, show me how deep it goes

TAKE THE REDPILL AND ILL SHOW U HOW DEEP UR BUTTHOLE GOES
*snorks nfreiarously*

>IMMA FIRIG MY LAZOR
Way to make me feel old

SDL is, to my knowledge, older than both of those, so some of the popularity might be a historical artefact from the existence of many tutorials and recommendations from a time before the others existed.
In addition, SDL has been used to port many "serious" games, whereas I see little evidence of that for the others - one might make an argument about production readiness or quality based on that, though again this might be a fluke of history.
Is "hijacking" main a problem for you? I don't know if the same applies to SDL2, but in the original SDL it was possible to use create your own, platform specific "main" if you wanted - SDL providing a default to allow beginners to avoid this detail.

do something with your life son. I'm very dissapointed in you

>Go to bed dressed
>wake up undressed

Attached: 1531779223784.jpg (627x460, 69K)

join the club, im so depressed its not funny

So stop going to bed. It clearly isn't working.

Attached: Brian Stelter 108.jpg (960x804, 100K)