Why do black people smell different?

Am I the only one that gets kinda disgusted by their smell? I wouldn’t say I’m racist and I sure as hell don’t want to ban or kill black people or whatever. But why the hell do they have such a disgusting smell? It’s even more evident when they are sweating, men and women. Am I crazy or something or do they really smell like rancid monkey fart?

Attached: 56A418CD-5279-4797-8120-11D658FF5FAE.jpg (576x576, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tnzoF61hlRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, you are not wrong.

Skin color is not the only thing different between white, black, asian, indonesian, etc.

I have no idea.

Attached: 01E59199-A7F9-4467-9D06-D27859CC0DD2.jpg (348x348, 22K)

i imagine sniffing her butt

It's their diet, hair product, the fact that for blacks, washing your hair is a seldom act due to its characteristics of their hair and how they style it. That all comes together to get that black funk.

t. Former oil driller

>I sure as hell don’t want to ban or kill black people or whatever

...yet.

BRRRRAAAAPPPP

it smells of stale faeces.

it's hair, oil, and skin mixed with sweat. Darker the skin the more smelly.

A black sat next to me on a bus once and he stank. Not a smell I could place, just a nasty smell.

dont say that, gross

They smell worse when they sweat. Its like my ass if I didnt shower for a week kind of smell.

legitimately, it's probably just higher testosterone levels. I do have another theory however:
>cysteine is one of two sulfur containing amino acids
>cysteine is the AA responsible for curls in hair
>sulfur smells bad
>black people have the curliest hair
>ergo black people smell bad

bought a used car, didnt take long to figure out a nigger owned it. not just a black fold, this was a nigger smell. fry chicken, hair products, and vague wet dog

The afro pubes in their ass crack trap poo and because they don't shower the smell builds up. In their natural jungle environment they use clay, bark, moss and sand to rub it away and the poo also dries and flakes away. Western clothes prevents this.

sad but true, whites rarely/never wash their bottoms are pooping.

Long story short, it's genetics
Same reason asian people have different ear wax than white or black people

High testosterone levels, other hormonal differences and pH levels. Combined with black hair products and never actually washing their hair.

SMELL GIVES YOU INFORMATION ON HEALTH AND GENETICS.

They fear that if they washed their bodies they would turn white.

Go away Abdul.

To tell you the truth, white people are smelly as well as black people.

Niggers just naturally smell rank.

>rank
>Ranks

>Stank

Rhymes, doesn't it Matty?

it's called major histocompatibility compound

most whores that use birthcontrol are attracted to the wrong people since bc warps the MHC in people

that cocoa butter and rotten onion smell

Attached: 1530750359156.jpg (420x547, 37K)

interested, shes not white but you called her white... maybe shes honorary but why would you call her white?

its only niggers. and they smell the worst when they get rained on. a wet nigger smells like feces.

Because they evolved for deserts and savannahs where there is little water.

>Wouldn't say I'm racist
You've come to the wrong website, buddy.

their bathing / products are different, one stole my hat one time when i was in the 4th grade and it smelled like afro sheen, but my parents wouldn't get me a new one for punishment for leaving it where someone could steal it.

She's a leb that looks like a 2/10 streetshitter.

So blind people can hate them too.

ricebro, what do white people smell like sandwiches?

This

It's the smell of prison

I once read that it's due to the earwax thing
The thing that makes our ear wax yellow and 'moist' is the thing that feeds the bacteria that causes stank
Asian people's white, dry earwax means they don't produce that substance, therefore less stank (for biological reasons, environmental reasons are another issue)

Rude

its god's design, so blind people can hate them too

It is the chemicals in grape drank, cheap hot sauce and haarr (hair) products. They are also stinky because they don't bathe enough.

Attached: nog smell.jpg (750x563, 68K)

high five UAE, simply for triggering india-na jones.

okay then, if shes 2/10 in lebanon what the fuck is 10/10?

It’s the food they eat

Prisons do stink and they are filled with niggers.

They smell like dead skin and dirty feet. I have to hold my breath just walking past niggers.

>that image
>that joke

Attached: Pepe-kek.png (111x122, 17K)

Attached: 1531319936300.gif (540x300, 1.2M)

this is from a book, a polish user sent it to me. Idk which book it is but it's about race.

Here's why black people smell

Attached: why the smell.png (438x248, 110K)

Yeah thats the whole point

Bad grooming habits like anyone else. Yes their bad smell is different but I also know from experience that other races have their own odor.

Because they partly evacuate urine through their skin. Not all of them tho, most mutts don't. But if you ever came close to a real nig, you just know. Whoever said high test is retarded. You can't "smell" someone is roiding.

A far as black girls go they smell like dirt because they can't wash their fake hair

for my fellow /smell/ enthustiasts

Attached: 1530890842448.webm (398x260, 1.61M)

It's not just a lack of hygiene.

If all the races of the world were unbathed, we would equally smell awful to one another, but within our own races the stench of the pheromones would not be nearly as bad, and pleasant in regards to the opposite sex. When my wife gets dirty and sweaty, her smell is an aphrodisiac to me, because that's our biological processes telling us we make good mates. She buries her face in my pits every day after work.

The scent your body is detecting is the smell of the outsider, the one outside your tribe. It's completely natural to have that reaction, when boats and airplanes were invented our bodies did not magically evolve to like the outsider.

I dont think this is the point
everyone can smell bad if they dont shower, what OP is talking about is that black people have a distinctive smell even if they do shower

I think you're right, it's dried poo.

Their skin grease has a peculiar smell I noticed, maybe it's a biological exploit to mask the toxins from their sweat glands – blacks are known for their greasy diet which affects body odor.

No. Asians just have almost no body odor. It's like that.

MHC? I've heard of it changing oxytocin.

Have worked pizza delivery for years. Nigga stank is a very real phenomenon. I have talked about it with dfferent people because it is so marked and unique a smell. My mom thinks its the product they put in their hair but I think its a mixture of shit in their pants and not showering.

Melanin it’s on their skin

lol I love how google outputs zero relevant answer when typing "why do black people smell"

yes indeed it does Hank.

>sulfur
black people are lizard people confirmed.
I guess we made the mistake of thinking lizard people were smart and not mentally retarded babboons

Perhaps in colonial times, blacks reproduced based on body odor; the strongest odor would mask the most fecal matter, hence many contemporary blacks smell like aromatic grease.

False. Vietnam soldiers learned this all too well, when detecting the enemy as quickly as possible was a life or death necessity.

i give up. you people are illiterates.

You're right, but Indians also smell weird so not sure why you posted her to make your case.

Girls really claim to be disgusted by all this shit but when you get them into bed, the sharade all goes out the window.

In real life, they are picky, obsessed with cleanliness, don't want to be touched, don't want to be talked to, stuck up, and the slightest bit of nastyness makes them turn in disgust.

When they're in bed and turned on it's a whole different story. Disgusting smells, getting smacked, beaten, male body hair, tied up, being degraded, humiliated, they have no shame. As soon as their pussy gets wet all pretense of bullshit goes out the window.

As for how coalburners stand the smell of negros, I have no idea. It's probably why there's so few of them.

Attached: lxPmdRP.gif (351x307, 1.99M)

Black people really do smell bad on average. I mean, everyone smells bad if they don't bathe but blacks and sandniggers naturally have a disgusting smell to them.

In elementary school I knew a fat black kid that I can still smell to this day it was so fucking bad. It's a smell that can't be compared to anything else but it's so unique and off-putting. The school nurse actually approached his parents after so many kids told him how bad he smelled and even teachers/parents commented on his disgusting odor. I actually started to feel bad for him because he was a social pariah. Maybe he had some sort of disorder, or maybe just never took showers. Never could figure it out.

tl;dr niggers usually smell terrible

Attached: 1482177730334.gif (512x502, 543K)

It's evolution. Black people also think whites smell bad. Both are correct because humans evolved to react to other species of humans with a bad smell so that we would not associate with them. It's all part of survival and evolution. Blacks are not the same species as us.

Attached: paint2.png (480x480, 16K)

illiterati

feel THIS!
*slap*

Attached: 56A418CD-5279-4797-8120-11D658FF5FAE slapped.jpg (576x576, 169K)

>gif
based and redpilled hentai

I personally hate the way sweaty Mexicans smell. Especially the darker colored ranchero ones.

Attached: 1530496271834.png (861x637, 127K)

his parents were abusive/neglectful. kid who stinks horrifically = shit parents

ha, good.

>hair
There's a horse care product called Mane and Tail and Cowboy's Magic that actually turns niggerpubes into something that actually resembles hair. But nooooo they have to use the equivalent of paint stripper for some goddamn reason.

Also blacks seem to shit through their skin. Awful scent. Their surrounding air is literally their personal designated shutting street.

Having talked to a few of them, they think we smell like overcooked onions and garlic.

Attached: white_female.jpg (400x533, 22K)

You used an acronym and now won't say what it stands for? Stop being retarded.

Apocrine glands.
Differ widely by race.
More prevalent in blacks than any other race.
Koreans have the least.

All these bullshit posts with not a single real answer.

Attached: 1531877823593m.jpg (840x1024, 192K)

>but Indians also smell weird
Indian immigrants typically have an extremely salty and spicy diet, damaging their intestinal lining, literally causing shit to leak into the blood stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=tnzoF61hlRs

How absolutely lovely

mmmmmm

Attached: 1532212090720.png (1066x600, 435K)

Yeah that's what was originally thought, but he took showers. I knew a white trailer trash girl in elementary school that always smelled like rancid garbage and it was proven later that her parents were druggies/drunks that lived in filth and didn't take care of her. I think the black kid just had an abnormally terrible musk.

Attached: 1405915760613.jpg (1504x1680, 259K)

Indians and Arabs smell worse that niggers.

Mexicans smell like fucking pepper. Like they sprinkle pepper on themselves. Pic related. Mexican perfume.

Attached: 0617322B-3D01-4500-91B7-80A7CDC5FF23.jpg (260x260, 19K)

0_o

Do they make you sneeze?

Blacks usually have smelled of rank amounts of cocoa butter and old, gross milk in my experience.

I've heard whites smell bad to them, especially when we're fresh out of the bath or rain. Like wet dog.

>inb4 someone says no, I'm wrong, I mixed them up
No, I did not. Nigs have smelt of gross dairy and whites = apparently smell of wet dog.

whites also smell like old sobaco

This. It's a particular smell. I doubt it's even down to them not washing, its probably genetic, some chemical secretion.

raycis here. tbf according to asians white people smell like old milk.

we just dont smell it any more.

why can i tell a black man from a white man just by listening to them speak?

Attached: 1509314817612.jpg (480x600, 31K)

Attached: 1475862484489.jpg (640x633, 191K)

speak english you fucking subhuman spic

It is true that black peoples blood chemistry is all different, they have lots of different problems with blood and kidneys, probably all related.

oh. well I guess he had a terminal case of the Stankitis.

KEK