Roasties BTFO, how will they ever recover when one of their best is still worse than a mediocre video game

nypost.com/2018/07/23/pro-gamer-dumps-worlds-sexiest-weathergirl-for-more-call-of-duty/

Roasties BTFO, how will they ever recover when one of their best is still worse than a mediocre video game

Attached: pro-gamer-dumped-gf-for-call-of-duty.jpg (618x410, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlQuFamjBWk
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she was probably just an insufferable cunt and after the first 20 fucks any woman gets boring

SAGE

>"No matter how hot a woman is, someone, somewhere... is tired of fucking her."

My dick does not move at all looking at her

she has hit the wall

I'll tell you what, that man has his shit together.

>sexiest
Look at that fucking chin and forehead. She has a nice body like every other Latina and will hit a will at 23-25 but the face is where it matters.

Attached: E289F05C-EE91-439A-AE43-CEB303998185.png (744x575, 281K)

she got too old

most women only offer a hole

Women are absolutely getting BTFO right now

Attached: jsjjulwf8l001.jpg (419x550, 34K)

Latinas tend to have ugly faces. The ones that have fine facial features are the rare ones with lots of European admixture.

>OMG he's so cute and hawt and i love him and we're gonna be together forever and I wanna succ
>But...he's not paying attention to me.
>He keeps playing that game...
>All the time...
>And he's talking to people...
>...That aren't me?
>Has he stopped?
>Is he paying attention to me now?
>How about now?
>I just texted him, he has answered in 2 seconds, wtf
>Pay attention to me...
>Please pay attention to me...
>...Pay attention to me.
>Pay attention to me!
>PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!
>WHY AREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO ME!!!?!?!?!?!?

Forecast here, looks like another typical rainy day in NYC.

Attached: 1509871764105.jpg (1051x1423, 667K)

She will find a 10 times better guy under a week.

Its sad too since the only net benefit most women bring is sex, once that gone she may as well be too.

To fuck her yes, good luck getting someone to marry her though.

Karma police, arrest this girl, her Hitler hairdo is making me feel ill....

The guy she was dating was probably not going to marry her either

>Hard Preaching Against Fornication

youtube.com/watch?v=HlQuFamjBWk

>attention whore BTFO

do you know how hard my gf sucked my dick when I told her obnoxious ass I had to talk myself down from breaking up with her before coming over because of how fucking obnoxious she was being?

the joke is I didn't even let her suck my dick, I just fucking went home to sleep so I could make bank tomorrow either with or without her in my life. she sucked my dick only when she realized how few fucks I have around these days

save my friends, lay my life down for my people > selfish roasties

>degenerates complaining about roasties

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

Sigh... if only this were true

With a rep like “hottest weathergirl” you just know she was insufferably self obsessed and demanding.

>omg stop playing games come cuddle with me nonstop and never have any time for yourself you asshole, I’m the hottest weathergirl you know? As voted by VHM in 2013 ok? Omg other guys would kill to cuddle me, you know? You don’t love me at all!

t. Dumped a clingy crazy chick recently

2 mexicunts who cares

Imagine being referred to as the sexiest woman in your field of work, and video games are more interesting than you are. That's a real ego killer.

That’s what happens when you base your entire identity on looks.

She's older than him, would've hit the wall while he would have still attracted younger girls

Good on him

Fake news, gamers are all virgins. They can't fuck a fat cow let alone the world's sexiest weather girl.

GOT’EM

faggot

who cares if she is a insufrabble cunt.

hot pussy is number 1 thing man strived for. IT'S in your fucking DNA

Attached: 43450F1A00000578-0-image-a-27_1502785176702.jpg (636x382, 47K)

Her hip game is atrocious.
For a latina, that is shameful.

Look like she's short and kinda a dudish face, I'd rather frag noobs too desu

Attached: fixed_hit.jpg (835x773, 323K)

Spoken like a true thirsty retard.

>guy dumps attractive girl
>makes world news
>OMG HOW DARE HE DUMP HER SHE WAS DOING HIM A FAVOUR SHE WAS BEING SO GRACIOUS TO HIM BLA BLA BLA

Fuck off roasties, I thought we were equals

white knight spotted

look beta orbiting retard, no amount of pathetic sad and desperate pandering to pussy is going to get you any. women like jerks. why? because a fucking asshole has taken a stand. what stand have you taken? you're a token cuckold.

This is 100% true, learned myself from experience. No matter how hot a girl is, some guy somewhere is tired of fucking her.

Ozzyman, get in there. Now's ya chance ya cunt

this. she's really not THAT hot. im not saying she's ugly or anything but she's just unremarkable. ive seen hotter women at the supermarket, ya know?

COD vs THAT ASS

Hmmm such a tricky decision....

Attached: yanet_garcia_es_la_weather_girl_mas_sexy_del_mundo_697565406_1441x1800.jpg (1441x1800, 335K)

You don't stay with a woman that has pics like that all over the internet. You fuck her till you get bored and move on. That's not a mommy that's a fuck hole. Fuck holes don't get long term commitment.

Attached: 1528734103786.jpg (583x603, 50K)

every 3/4ths pic she takes is good, every straight on picture reveals she has the form of a 12 year old boy.
Doing glut exercises will never give her the hips she needs.

she would have monkeybranched inevitably if he waited anyway, he was smart to end it first.