I am so fucking sick of this "IP range ban" bullshit...

I am so fucking sick of this "IP range ban" bullshit. That fucking hook has ruined this site "pay me and you wont ge range banned, why is the range ban there? Oh abuse, not because it's an excuse to make you buy the pass". I can't even post from my phone on Jow Forums cause half the time there's a bullshit range ban. Can someone please kill that cock sucking dog eating flat faced faggot for me

Attached: 1532211486377.jpg (240x240, 8K)

gay thread

OWNED

Its the price of living in the us, i guess

Maybe if you stopped posting frogs, things would improve.

buy pass

Phoneposters deserve to be banned anyway

The whole point of the range ban is to make you buy the pass, why you think the range ban only bans you from certain boards you idiot. I'm not finding that flat faced homo

Some of us have jobs and cant post at home all the time you fag

Stop posting frogs. This is an anime board. Anime friends don't get banned.

Stop letting niggers fuck your wife

>Implying there are married people on Jow Forums

>Implying your whole country ain't the bitch of muslims and niggers

>Posting on Jow Forums at your job
you only have yourself to blame wagie

I'm sorry for your inability to processes simple facts like how Sweden only has 30 000 Muslims.

30,000 muslims that dictate how you are allowed to live. Did you attend that rally the day after that truck of peace killed your people where white cucks hugged muslims and apologized to muslims for any hate they will get?

Is this what Jow Forums actually believe?

Uh, we have way more.

Yes Muhammed, resident of one of the biggest acid attack countries

>Jow Forums
go back there

Then you are more dumb than I thought, Tyrone, resident of one of the biggest gun crime countries.

Only single digit iqs retards brings up one's nationality in an argument, you have to go back