>pizza would cost 21 PLN
>say to myself, no! I will buy real food for that amount
>got to the store
>bought everything
>see monsters for 3.99
>buy 2
>pic rel
>I not eating tomorrow

How do you fight the temptations of Capitalism Jow Forums? How do you ignore the propaganda? In before Jesus.

Attached: 20180724_195918.jpg (2176x2172, 2.49M)

>How do you fight the temptations of Capitalism
You don't. You indulge or you're a fucking Commie.
>Sent from my iPhone 8

just drink water

Isn't Poland in EU? If so, why are they allowed to use their own currency instead of Euro?

>this post brought to you by Monster Energy
Kikes are advertising on here cause it's the last place you dont have to legally declare an ad

baka didn't even get a good one

>trimmed finger nails
nice try sales faggot.

Nobody on Jow Forums cares about their hygiene that much.

What's with all the :DDDDDDDDD?

Was Spurdö your cashier?

>falling for the liquid jew
Kys.

Because fuck Communism and fuck Germany that's why.

>smol hands

Viral marketing is real but it's so nebulous that it really doesn't matter. At my job there was one guy who came in with the monster coffee in a can, and now everyone has one in the morning, was that rando who picked up the first one a viral marketer? No, just some pleb who likes soda, you'll find much is the same here. Most marketers are rock hard for their products and their posts glow, there were a few on /v/. Mostly though it's igno anons or just memers.

But have you tried the salted caramel coffee monsters? 711 is actually doing a sale if they are near you, 2 for 3.50 USD. Might be worth it to get addicted, try it best friend.

You may missed it out but we are the EU rogue state who don't take refugees, show middle finger to every dumb EU decision and generally are nazi fucking white males

They do look soft, though. I bet a handie with baby oil from OP feels as good as a woman.

Based Jow Forumsand

Attached: 1526666439780.jpg (471x400, 119K)

What did those monsters cost in real money?

1.08 USD

2467.02 Tanzanian Shillings.

damn 4 zloty is cheap as fuck
Monsters cost 1,80 here in jewrmany (about double)

8,92 trillion zimbabwe mugape dollars

hey bud, the trick is to eat so much that your economy is powerful enough to destroy all other countries. you just have to hunger enough, friend.
in order to resist, one must consume.

Now you understand.
Temptation. Mosters taste better then drinks for 1.99.

sips are real food though

I don't know but check out this get ^

>EU rogue state

Get on our level friend

I will eat 500g of fries with ketchup and that's enough food for me today. I need to drive to the village and get cheap potatos. Supermarket prices are too damn high!

How is Brexit? Shame!

Getting better

That's not what Sargon told me.

cringe. we have our own currency too, you aren't special

Don't listen to that faggot
We've had some trouble but we're getting back on track.
Anything that causes the EU grief is good in the meantime.

twarog dobre eda
moster is piss, dont fall for stupid memes

For most of us, HUNGER is a way to resist bad decisions.

Yet Poland is the Country who has the highest approval rating in the EU i guess thats just normal when you get free shit and you get to export subhuman trash into everyones Countries

If this is a real problem for you then try this.
Visualize being in the store and when you see the Monster drink in your imagination, imagine how unhappy you will feel later if you buy it. The goal is to make yourself dislike it on sight.
Also visualize yourself passing by the Monster and refusing to pick it up. Imagine how happy you'll be when you get home and reflect on the fact that you didn't squander your resources on it.

Dupnij se monsterka elo

I was thinking about buying the ingrinduents and making my own energy drink.

Also, I'm going to start taking shits in work to save time and money.

4 bucks for a can of monster Jesus you got your dumper raped.

This is the secret to life. Once you master this technique you can move on to jerking off in the stairwell without anything but the floor to catch it.

what level? sucking the eus cock begging for german cum? your pm just extended eu til 2022
fucking shithole joke island LOL

>bucks

Im not entirely sure why you folks love energy drinks so much. They make me feel shitty and raw, cracked out, and they aggravate my IBS. I find a small cup of coffee or espresso to actually be soothing, enjoyable, and a small kick while not being so damn excessive.

Stop the (((energy drink))) jew. (((Coffee))) is already a jew pushed beverage but at least it supports farmers in Colombia etc and costs literal cents per cup and has some traditionalism associated with it, and health benefits that caffeine in isolation is missing.

Do not forget the b-vitamins as theynare in synthetic forms in energy drinks are associated with cancers and other health problems. Getting huge doses of cyanocobalmin is not really desirable.

Have fun drinking the jew fluid, hope you'll enjoy your diabetes too.

Attached: kramer.jpg (320x240, 11K)

You look like a boomer.
>spends 29PLN
>not eating tomorrow
Go wash a bong toilet you slav nigger.

boomer here. fuck monster energy drinks.
I drink pre-workout cheapier and healthier :D

Shit services/goods continue to be produced because people like you keep paying for them (I don't mean that in a churlish way, you do what you feel like doing). That's how capitalism is supposed to work, and its breddy gud.

I don't mind if energy drinks are succesful because they are popular, but you know its a bad thing yet buy it anyway, therefore affirming their product so they produce more so you can buy more.

You are the master of your own demise. I guess we all are.

>didn't buy anything normal to eat
>bought a kilo of quark instead

samo zdrowie

jak najbardziej