Hello Jow Forums today we talk about ancestry. im half Norwegian and half phillipines...

hello Jow Forums today we talk about ancestry. im half Norwegian and half phillipines. my Norwegian grandma also have distant finnish ancestors. also i have a distant fullblooded Spanish ancestor from the phillipines. i dont know anything more then this. anyways this is a free thread but please be nice :)

Attached: 1522595608719.jpg (771x940, 210K)

I am 100% white

Attached: 3723891.jpg (363x512, 43K)

lol hapa

thats cool
dont make fun of me because im a hapa

*hugs* :3

about 60 40 celt anglo

there was some dutch dude in my lineage who moved to binlan during the northern war does that make me a mutt

>half mexican and half white
You're basically American

i dont know. but being mutt isnt that bad user.

yes it is

The cutest mutt of Jow Forums!

Attached: cfafa6b7b16b2cc50ff2cf318129c56e.png (496x600, 340K)

hehehe mexican. i only had one fullblooded Spanish person in my ancestry. and she lived in the 1600 or 1700

umm people say they never know where i come from. i shouldtn have been like this at all :(

It's okay. You're doing your best aren't you?

Attached: 7f57312aff704a9f66442aeb68e326c8--saihara-x-ouma-soul.jpg (480x418, 37K)

doing best in what?

in not being a nigger

okey. i regret making this thread. i didnt know i would look really stupid :(

if u a hapa u should just take estrogen and become a trap and sell ur body tb.h...

what. why? hapas can be masculine too

Pure Anglo-Saxon
Pic is my ancestors

Attached: asB.jpg (1010x1417, 286K)

werent they a mix of several different Europeans?

In being nice :3
Stop bullying my bf you piece of rotting shit go croak under a bridge

ok cuck

70% Anglo-Saxon and 30% Dutch according to paper trail and DNA test. Pic related is my ancestor.

Based Anglo brethren

Attached: a6117b5c047cfe96ca9ba60e909ffa23--anglo-saxon-medieval.jpg (638x960, 213K)

oh thank you. im trying my best. i want to avoid being hatefull and sad

T. Celtoid

*strokes your hair* you're so lovely

Attached: __ouma_kokichi_and_saihara_shuuichi_danganronpa_and_new_danganronpa_v3_drawn_by_iberico__sample-4d3a (850x587, 99K)

( ˵ ╹ ◡ ╹ ˶ ) i love you

well i'm glad he's at least a faggot so his mutt blood will not contaminate the nordic gene pool any further

I love you too :3 *kisses your cheek*

Attached: New.Danganronpa.V3.full.2074661.jpg (650x601, 272K)

i-its not that bad right :(

Get bent

i can never be Norwegian or phillipines. i lived all my life in Norway.i hate both my families so i only have myself. im apperantly a nobody. i didnt choose this

yes it is race mixing is the worst crime you could ever do to both your ancestors and your offspring

i know what its like.

I lived all my life here too and I only have myself. *hugs* I hope I can make your life better

Half German an half Irish...

Why don't you two cook together?

thanks. you made me feel a bit better.
thats not bad though user

no they cant

cook?

ohh...

I-I'm glad. I love you~

Attached: New.Danganronpa.V3.full.2071548.jpg (678x753, 401K)

you dont have too love me that much. but it is ok if you do :)

Cook Korbo, cook

Yes, make cooking threads with korbo.

b-but im bad at cooking

I love you so much you're so cute

I-I'll cook for you~

Attached: 1531174844529.jpg (826x1169, 247K)

sorry if i seem distant. im just a bit afraid that you may just be acting :(

let korbo teach you how to cook than

yay. that would be useful

I'm not I swear

MUTT
U
T
T

b-but korbo. im afraid if you are gonna be mean too me later. i am really afraid that people here are gonna hurt me :(

yeah i know its bad now :(

korbo is nice, he's just mentally ill though.

MUTTED.COM

I'm sorry I know people are mean but they're bad everywhere. You're not mean I mean it~

oh but that is okay. im also mentally ill and some even call me a psycho or something.
please stop. its not funny anymore

Lisen Norwegian, that italian is very strange and probably a psycopath. Don't trust him

i will just take it slowly okey.

Attached: dna.png (1044x606, 133K)

*holds you* okay dear~

thanks for listening

Be warned, korbo is an anti-gay bearded arab though.

Im half swedish half spanish
But I think my spanish side is a bit french too

Dont listen to Jow Forumstards Ritsu, you are fine the way you are

Attached: d5b.jpg (850x708, 133K)

Fuck you all

hehe i am prepared for everything user. im not stupid.
ohh thats true. but im mixed between two people from each side of the earth almost.

Go on...

The ones who try to make fun of you are mixed between people from all over the globe, they have no right to make fun of you
What?

but they still do and i never wanted to be mixed either.

Tell us about your parents, you got my interest

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

I'd still suck your c*** korbo. Dont worry... dont worry.

i will let them post their race stuff for now. but if they go too far with it i will be serious.

Attached: 34645456346.jpg (576x576, 61K)

I hope you see all your beloved die before your eyes and have a slow and painful death.

See? a psycopath

Mother is swedish and father is spanish
But my spanish family is from the french border area and my surname originates from southern france so not entirely spanish

Mother's side has been 100% swedish for centuries

thats not close too a psychopath user. if so i would have been one. korbo is angry. so please stop with it.

Not bad, not bad, can you speak your father's languages?

This is Jow Forums here we fuck with the people

Lole, telling elites to die. The only way that would happen if ww3 were to start.

thats really edgy user.

I speak Español, Català, English och Svensk

Good, I hope for you a good and long life

I
AM
THE EDGE

Fuck off. This place is like being in a fucking high school where a bunch of faggots pick on certain specific individuals except that if this were real life you wouldn't have any teeth left by now.

uhh ok user

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i made a bad thread again :(

T. Underage sissy hiding behind a phone

It's not your fault. You shouldn't post on here. They're not doing anything productive and don't deserve you.

but i have met a lot of nice people here. though they are not here now

The amount of nice people is overwhelmed by the amount of assholes.

Sure kid

assholes like you

no. i have made many threads. most people are nice or neutral.

please stop calling him a kid. only a kid would make a post like this

>gay posting

Attached: image (6).jpg (1280x720, 70K)

At least I don't pretend not to be one you fucking sack of shit

I see no reason to stop

Do you think I care about that shit? Is the little kid hurted because I am being mean?