Why are the Irish part Middle Eastern?

Why are the Irish part Middle Eastern?

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (474x474, 20K)

Iberians suffered muslim conquest for a while, although it isn't clear whether Irish arrived on British isles before or after that period, or whether they shipwrecked over a prolonged time. Welsh people are the real mystery animals.

That would be the Welsh who are meds, not the irish

Lol that's a first!

>Welsh who are meds
No.

Attached: 42a.jpg (650x429, 58K)

What is going on in this thread

The Irish would be under that too though, and they migrated to the British isles thousands of years before the Mediterranean got browned. They're far closer to Gauls than the modern Spaniard.

It's the "If you have brown hair you are Middle Easterner" thread of the day.

The irish are the only christian jihadis

>Mediterranean got browned.
Is this a case of whitey 'WE' being kangz in the middle east? Serious question. Quick rundown.

Attached: 1471323241011.png (3000x1800, 1.28M)

>Irish Catholics
>Christian

give a source bruh honestly it would've taken 2 seconds brother you lazy bastards

Attached: you're a fag.gif (413x192, 1.29M)

Some irish are quite dark

Attached: 5tyrone-power.png (765x540, 611K)

kek

Attached: 1528747850224.jpg (500x358, 80K)

neolithic substratum I guess
I've seen a few Irish on youtube who look exactly like some Sardinians I know

Attached: Irish_Pop_Replacement.png (790x287, 203K)

Because meds are destined to rule the world, obviously.

>non Catholic
>human being
Pick one

A handful of Spanish sailors were stranded after the armada was destroyed Ireland was already long inhabited by a distinct people, only a handful of Irish today look like meds and they are considered a sub group called black irish.

/thread

this

Theres about 200 of them in the whole country and they all live on the west coast

Phoenician traders or Celtiberians

>irish, iberians
>part middle eastern

How can people these days be so dumb, irish and iberians are not connected with middle easterns at all

Attached: 011dna_-autoss_0-0v_pca_fig21.png (1600x1440, 515K)

any caucasian that isn't blonde and blue eyed is essentially middle eastern according to Jow Forums's foremost experts in racial anthropology /s

Do you want the real version or the fake version peddled these days? The real story is that following the flood, the anti deluvian priest, king, and philosopher known as Enoch, Thoth, Ningishzidda, and/or Quetzacotl was tasked with restoring pre flood knowledge to mankind's survivors all over the world.

To the sumerians, Enoch was the grandson of Enki, known as Ea or "Adonai" to the Canaanites. If you follow the story of Ea's creation of man, there was more than one version. The first version he created were the Adamites. He later, against the wishes of the Hebrew god as we now know him, created a new race of man called the Adappites. This new version had the appearance of the gods and a level of intelligence and ability that constituted the "knowledge of good and evil" that the Jewish god forbade us from having.

Ea's domain was the ocean, magic, artifice, and astrology. You might also know him as Cain from the adulterated Jewish version of the tale of the two brothers, which is really an entirely different story but contains too many similarities to he dismissed as a completely new tale, since we know the Jewish writings were based on mythology from several different religions , including Egypt and Sumer.

Long story short, one city EA built was Atlantis and following the flood he tasked survivors of this city, led by his grandson Ningishzidda, to build the pyramids at Giza and thereafter teach the rest of humanity the basics of civilization.

I'd rather have the non-fairy tale edition. Thanks.

Their muslim conquerors were north-African, but that is irrelevant. They were *muslim*, hence followers of a middle-eastern doctrine.

This is where we hear the tales of gods and Giants visiting civilizations all over the earth. They exist in every culture and religion. They were still human and mated with local populations. They eventually settled in modern day Mesopotamia where they created the first long lasting cohesive civilization. Here we see the "first" system of writing, agricukture, mathamatics (their base 60 system is readily acknowledged as superior to the modern base 10 system), public schools, scientific academies, libraries, system of trade, taxes, legal system, and bicameral democratic legislature in each city state. Modern anthropologists would have you believe we went from beastial nomads to all of the above, at the same time, in the same place, without explanation.

The surviving priests of Enoch were called the Lordly People by the native sumerians. They had long flowing red or "flax" hair and eyes "that lit up the room". They were a warrior priest class that nomadically roamed from city to city acting to prevent conflict between the tribal city states. The city most commonly associated with them is Ur. That is until the sumerian god Marduk attempted to seize control from the god of Earth (Enlil) in which apparently the Lordly people took the wrong side and were almost completely wiped out and forced to migrate out of Sumer to canaan.

Oh god I love kot. I love this cat.
I go on Jow Forums every day to see it, in fact I remember the first time I first sighted this masterpiece; I was immediately floored by the complexity and the subtle and delicate yet forceful way the image draws your attention to certain details. The grimace, the thousand yard feline stare, it’s beautiful.
And the symbolism, my god. ‘Kot id is Kot’ draws in both Kantian schools of thought and many others, even dabbling in the Niezchian idea of the ‘ubermensch’. The kot simply IS Kot, it is perfection. To turn away from kot is to turn away from earth.
Really, seeing this work of genius changed my life. I wake up fresh and excited everyday ready for my next chance to explore kot further. It’s invigorating.
I hope kot ID can change your life for the better too, user