I fucking hate gooks so much

I fucking hate gooks so much.
Gook sickos were chimping out on her live stream
said to her go neck yourself and made her cry.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2691&v=JV0Gj1wUC_Q

Attached: fae70634.jpg (540x911, 47K)

your penis is small hahahaha

Isn't she a gook herself?

but I have a gf, you do not.

The same thing happens here. Don't expect sympathy from these fags.

her dick is small too

Oh Normie, when did you faith for others escape your fragile mind

>roastbeef btfo
Wtf I love dog-eating gooks now

>implying I ever had faith in anyone

Attached: 2896380-cowboy-bebop-smoking-faye-valentine-anime-girls___anime-wallpapers.jpg (1920x1200, 355K)

gook is a discriminatory term agaist koreans, but in the context you white can not tell apart asians and in another racist context of 'all rook the same" bs, you use it towards all asians.

But oh, I know you did, you so did - I can feel it!

Attached: sayori_115.jpg (327x327, 17K)

Chinese are chinks, koreans are gooks, japanese are japs, here

Oh god I love kot. I love this cat.
I go on Jow Forums every day to see it, in fact I remember the first time I first sighted this masterpiece; I was immediately floored by the complexity and the subtle and delicate yet forceful way the image draws your attention to certain details. The grimace, the thousand yard feline stare, it’s beautiful.
And the symbolism, my god. ‘Kot id is Kot’ draws in both Kantian schools of thought and many others, even dabbling in the Niezchian idea of the ‘ubermensch’. The kot simply IS Kot, it is perfection. To turn away from kot is to turn away from earth.
Really, seeing this work of genius changed my life. I wake up fresh and excited everyday ready for my next chance to explore kot further. It’s invigorating.
I hope kot ID can change your life for the better too, user

Oh so you're that nipanon, the one who takes everything everyone ever says and claims it's racist.
But since you used the term gook (as a discriminatory term against koreans) wouldn't that include all koreans? Or are you saying it's only used specifically for koreans you dislike? As you used the discriminatory term yourself, wouldn't you then classify all koreans as gooks and not only some, and therefore her as well?

Poor girl :(

I'm more curious about her, who is she and what is happening?

I do not use this term against koreans by chance.
I use it with intention as do the same the gooks call us jap intentionally who knew it a discriminatory term against us.

Yes, but why are you angry at people you hate for being mean to people you hate?

She is a member of Japanese idol unit like AKB48 and it is called produce 48 which is very controversal unit mixed with korean girls for making money by akimoto.

So she is japanese? You could have said that from the start, since that is what I asked. Instead you started ranting about racism like it had any relevance to the situation, it didn't.

You are normie that's your fault not mine.
You see it, everyone knows it except for you.

Or do you expect me to tell the difference between someone from japan and korea? Like you would surely be able to tell the difference between a norwegian, a swede and a dane? And even if you couldn't, I still wouldn't rant about you being a racist since I wouldn't give a shit.

I don't think you quite understand what the conversation is about.

What I wanted you to expect was use your insight, if the japanese flag talked shit about something / someone on Jow Forums thread, over 90% of them are agaist Koreans, that's it. Your anger is very autistic to me.

I see.

People can be quite hostile on the internet user, no matter what country they come from. Honestly, her producer should have prepared her for the possibility of something like that happening.

I'm not angry. I know what gook means, if you look at my first post you should be able to tell that I simply wanted you to clarify if the girl in the video was japanese or korean.

okay i am sorry. you win she is a japanese.

can you guys tell the difference?

Thank you, it isn't always easy to tell if a woman is japanese from a video with korean typing on it.

Eh, I don't meet enough of them to know, probably not norwegians. We can usually tell apart finns though.

I would not expect this happned in other asian countries. Like I said, never head this happened. This was happned because they were koreans. I did not want akimoto make such unit with Koreans in the first place, many Japanese did think the same, because the korean netizens were known for its nastiness, and their curse against us never changed.
Why should we ( living in this age) be treated by them occasionally?
It is ridiculous.

THE BENIS UPRISING HAS STARTED
FEAR MA

Attached: Benis+_d4f2df480aa2c26512e3138c5b877a0b.jpg (325x258, 10K)

Is this the nip faggot who rants about pepsi gooks? I thought this guy disappeared from Jow Forums time ago

Koreans are pretty boring and agressive

Post more Sayori