SPACE COWBOY HAS THE GAE

I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT DIS NIGGAS GOT THE GAE!
STRAIGHTFAGS BTFO!
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!
YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF HOMOS!!!!!
XDXXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Attached: caught you gay cowboy.jpg (700x1300, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=moI0mgeJgYM
youtube.com/watch?v=X7Hrdi09wU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A fucking thread died for this.
#e-celebs are gross #Drama alert # Lucifer did nothing wrong #Pizza rolls

Attached: 1519117510754.jpg (367x479, 18K)

Attached: 1532078193964.jpg (540x387, 75K)

I will if I can

Square up senpai I'm down the street at the gas station.

Attached: square up fam.png (1600x1080, 1.89M)

You sure, I'm down, Mr. garrison.

Meet me at pump 3 in one hour. Imma turn your boi pucci inside out.

Attached: 1493963014657.jpg (389x361, 17K)

>autistic namefag drama

Attached: 1526072591063.png (368x432, 71K)

>Al*ce orbiter

loled

>"he" belives unironically stuff on the internet.

Attached: 1524645220204-1369605938.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Why Reimu so mean

I know that you mock him and you're rude with him 'cause you like him, that's what beta orbiters do

she is redpilled

Attached: 1527574505162.png (286x278, 13K)

Don't start drama

Attached: 5V9pyZvcC4I.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Right, sorry

>t. autistic namefag

Attached: 1499749154670.jpg (795x1036, 132K)

not much happens on bant does it?

Not really. I assume if we didn't have namefags with their drama and blog posting we'd be a dead board already.

Attached: 1500242342517.png (300x100, 43K)

Obviously

1. Who are you quoting
2. t.La Luz Mutato
where is your El Goblina?

It does, but the good stuff get's ignored and the shit is picked by retards like OP

Attached: 1527462993362.png (679x447, 346K)

1. NO U
2. t. Drgayfordicks
>where is your El Goblina
She's here with me she's just not posting. Sometimes she just gets sick of being abused constantly because she's not a cute girl.
Could you imagine life like that?
The one thing that "gives you value" to most people she doesn't even have without a lot of work with makeup.
It pains me to see her like this wanting so badly to be a cute girl but got fucked at birth by her genetics.
Kills me to the core senpai....UwU

Attached: mamimi.gif (500x720, 230K)

>Could you imagine life like that?
How about not posting your face on the internet, especially here?

Secondly, she should stop caring about it, she is being worried about things she can't change. If you can't change the situation and it's out of your hands you shouldn't bother with it.

>UwU
This better be ironical.

Attached: 1523888241935-250877357.jpg (286x262, 15K)

That's why she stops posting and gets away from the screen like an adult. If you don't like being shit on you ignore it.
Doesn't mean I can't still feel bad for her.
How would you feel if you were any ugly girl? Would you just shut yourself off from the world and ignore everyone?
Would you risk your mental health with complete isolation disregarding your need as a human to be social and feel like you belong?
Shitty life fampai. I wouldn't want to live it.

Attached: 1512536057076.gif (500x392, 315K)

we'd be s4s.
Wait a minute where just [s4s] and /soc/'s baby they abandoned at Jow Forums's house.
Stating a fact really.
normie is one smart fella who feels smart

oops I was out shopping wat I miss
lole what a gay

I haven't heard a more apt description of Jow Forums than this. This place is just a /s4soc/ baby abandoned at the Winter Ball and left in the toilet Jow Forums uses.
Space Cowboy is a gae. Now we have to let bant know he's a gae.

Attached: 16758889.jpg (236x214, 9K)

hehe, no-one can resist the gae

Attached: ufufu.png (398x582, 340K)

*sigh*
I wonder who will get to be with at the winter ball this year. I hope s4s, they are basically our only friend.
How are you?

OH MY GGGGOOOOOODDDD

There is no better thing that ignoring it.
I don't like this retarded meme >Dr.Gay4Dicks, I really don't. But I ignore it and don't respond to them.
There is nothing better to do.

You can show her your remorse, but that doesn't change the facts you are saying, right?
Don't reply to blankly attacking comments.
Don't give the fuel.

Attached: 1522009086714.png (848x878, 1.45M)

youtube.com/watch?v=moI0mgeJgYM

The gae is an airborne disease. Literally no one can resist it.
I really hope we can go with someone to offset our autism and shitposting like Jow Forums.
>How are you?
Meh. I'm posted. Trying to troubleshoot this LoL discord overlay thing but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Attached: 1499852568224.jpg (1080x1080, 799K)

actually, i resisted it Normie

you see, i am a man who will fuck what he likes

therefore you cannot place a label on one who has become above sexuality

Attached: 1516910675716.jpg (600x708, 67K)

You're right ignoring it is the best way to not let it get to you. That's why she's not posting. I can handle sharing a board with these shitty people with their abuse but not everyone can post side by side with the same people who shit on them.
> don't like this retarded meme >Dr.Gay4Dicks, I really don't
I don't like the meme about me being ugly and my wife being a tranny but whatever you're dealing with it in a healthy way.
>You can show her your remorse, but that doesn't change the facts you are saying, right?
Showing how you feel about something with your partner is an important part of creating a genuine connection with that person. For her it makes her feel a little more loved to know that she's not the only one who's hurting because of it. Not like she needs me to be like "oh my god bae these people are such shit to you I'm so sorry" every day. More like maybe once every 6 months.
Where did the DrGay4Dicks meme come from anyway?

>fucked Normie in his boi hole
>doesn't have the gay
Pick one leafman. You have the biggest gae.

Jow Forums I hear the have Canadian, United sates, and mexico thread. Or /CUM/ threads~
I hope you can figure it out my dude. I want to give you all the snuggles.

>Where did the DrGay4Dicks meme come from anyway?
There is like one Spaifart who started calling me like that because he doesn't like me, I think I have won an argument over him.
Now he makes these shitty threads every day.
It has no point really if you won't give them ANY reaction they eventually stop.
Like when I got called underage for good 2 months, all I needed to do is hold myself and don't respond

Not dealing with bullshit makes life so easier.
Don't fight back, just ignore.

Attached: 15280975873381999643387.png (600x789, 182K)

A whole world of shitposters and this is what we get

>/CUM/ threads~
Okay yeah we need to go with Jow Forums now. I mean we could go with /lgbt/ but that might be too gay.
>There is like one Spaifart who started calling me like that because he doesn't like me
Sorry to hear that famalamadingdong. Spain has always been shit and hating for the sake of hating.
>Don't fight back, just ignore.
Best advice anyone can give here.
Aren't you one of the loli posters too?

Attached: 1510609601842.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

I think the only gay thing with them is just the name though. I could make a double thread this weekend, both s4s and int.

>Best advice anyone can give here.
Yes, what else? Do you want to waste hours with arguing?
>Aren't you one of the loli posters too?
lol, no

Attached: 1524078552495-1653728104.jpg (600x828, 130K)

We're not going to the Winter Ball with those children at s4s. If anything we need to go with Jow Forums.
>inb4 go with r9k
I feel like we have a miscommunication because of language barriers here.
>Yes, what else? Do you want to waste hours with arguing?
No not at all. I think it's great you've got such a proper view on how to deal with rood posters.
>lol, no
Okay good. Can't say I pay much attention to you but you seem alright.

poor Jow Forums
picked last in gym *and* on Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=X7Hrdi09wU8

If i have the biggest gae then i would have you, normie

>namefag drama

That's not me you ugly fucking mutt

I have no sympathy for that suicide cult.
Okay maybe you don't have the biggest gae but you are a big Greg.

Attached: 1525412564872.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Ew no. I would start a fire if we went with r9k. So should I do the double embassy?

No. Embassy's tend to have the wrong effect on people. Unless you can get some success in Jow Forums you shouldn't bother.

normie are you getting depressed again

shut up faggot

What do you mean wrong effect?

stop impersonating me

No I just don't want to be gay with you leafman. My harem is enough and you're too much.
Remember when we had the s4s embassy and nothing good came about of it? That's what I mean.

Plenty came out of it. Great friends!