Consent is a social construct

consent is a social construct

Attached: 1510394116850.jpg (987x1091, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/jp/thread/S19486159#p19487105
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>straight shota
based ssp
>shota with that wack ass chink haircut that's in every god damn /ss/ pic
unbased ssp

Without consent, rape would not be half as fun.

Attached: 1471676098899.jpg (320x260, 42K)

loli is a social construct, made by jealpud and envious people

>Spanish
Ah that explains it

Take the ancap pill

Attached: ancap.png (683x640, 202K)

Immoral

Attached: 1531579597322.gif (624x352, 1.56M)

God i wish that was me

Me in the middle

بچّہ بازِی۔

I really wanna see that entire image

op unironically shares gang weed memes

Attached: gangww.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I agree

>>>hugging

An 8 year old girls cervix isnt very sensitive at all. All you will do is bend the tip of your dick and it will be as strange for you as it is for her. As long as you dont have any foreign objects or sediment in the mix, sex is fine for most girls from 8 and up when the vaginal canal hardens up some to permit growth.

The reason why most people shy away from sex with kids earlier than that is because if your rough, your penis can actually tear into the anal cavity if you aren't lined up just right.

They can bleed out fast and die. I've seen coroner pictures of toddlers and post toddlers where this has happened. I'd never go with a girl under 9 or so again for just this reason. But for god sakes, if you do... use a water not petroleum based lube like astroglide and take it easy. It can be alot of fun if done right

Attached: 1532498169459.png (576x500, 248K)

You are fucking disgusting. You're a waste.

You literally have LOOKED AT IMAGES of dead toddlers and post toddlers where they've died from being molested and bleeding out of their assholes / vaginas. That's enough to be a sick fuck, but.. you literally admitted to molesting children, some of which under the age of 9... you're really just a piece of shit, through and through.

I'd tell you to blow your head off, but you literally are not worth the materials it would take to make the gun and bullet you used, as well as the money it would take to purchase them.

You and everyone who knows about your behaviors and still associates with you is a waste of semen and should be fucking burnt at the stake.

Fuck you, fuck your kind (I'm talking about pedophiles, I'm not being a racist prick) and fuck you again.

You robbed a child of the innocence they had... think about that. Think about how you stole one of the keys to life: childhood innocence. That's literally something people reflect on as they age to remember when times weren't so stressful, as coping mechanism, and you ruined it.

You are fucking sick.

Please go buy a bottle of Jack's, pour some bleach into it, and fucking chug that motherfucker like your mom should have chugged the cum that resulted in your birth.

Attached: BITCH.jpg (475x589, 82K)

Attached: 1414933984152.gif (299x199, 679K)

>Again

Attached: 1483787736467.png (500x500, 177K)

>An 8 year old girls cervix isnt very sensitive at all. All you will do is bend the tip of your dick and it will be as strange for you as it is for her. As long as you dont have any foreign objects or sediment in the mix, sex is fine for most girls from 8 and up when the vaginal canal hardens up some to permit growth.
>
>The reason why most people shy away from sex with kids earlier than that is because if your rough, your penis can actually tear into the anal cavity if you aren't lined up just right.
>
>They can bleed out fast and die. I've seen coroner pictures of toddlers and post toddlers where this has happened. I'd never go with a girl under 9 or so again for just this reason. But for god sakes, if you do... use a water not petroleum based lube like astroglide and take it easy. It can be alot of fun if done right

Attached: 588px-Bill_Clinton.jpg (588x767, 86K)

Immoral

Attached: 37750577_1565564263555441_7595754284084363264_n.jpg (600x600, 26K)

>Thread
Your fucking jaypee crossboarding cu...
>Flag
Oh, hello fried

Delete this ASAP.
This is the shit from /jp/, very funny

Wait Dr.Medic posts on /jp/?!?

Yes, but most of the people think of sex 24/7, it's pain in the ass to see
>Bird durr I want pregante X, and hav babis :)))))))

/jp/ mods promote pedophilia!
warosu.org/jp/thread/S19486159#p19487105
Raid on /jp/ when?

bonp

My ass is a social construct

U hav flat ass?

That joke fell flat

rape is funny

Attached: Riko 45.png (682x604, 810K)