Any femanons? postface and timestamp

any femanons? postface and timestamp.

Attached: 1532361059295.png (928x1399, 93K)

No. Post your titties you sluts.

KYS canuck scum.

yes

Attached: 1511051543561.jpg (540x393, 47K)

you post yours
and do it on /soc/ you faggot shitlord

>ITT: OP is retarded and doesn't believe girls use Jow Forums

Just go to /cgl/ or /socializing/, goofy cunt

my wife chino is so cute;

more proof that you're canuck scum.

I cant post a timestamp currently since its night time and my bf is sleeping next to me but if the thread is around later I might be able to?

Also I've never been to Jow Forums before.
I'm usually just on /b/

Attached: 20180717_145444.jpg (1774x2104, 1.74M)

I know one of you ass hat have a photo of me and I know it won't be a good one post it get it out of the way. And you my fuck tipeing skill suck

Bull shit you look like this no one on bant unless you a fucking trap look even close too this good.

Well thanks for thinking I look good but it is me. Like I said I never been to Jow Forums but I've been here on Jow Forums since 2004.

There's lots of girls way prettier than me here user lol

>I cant post a timestamp
I wonder if this might be bait?

Attached: 1531640861166.png (500x500, 194K)

I say saying the girl it okay I am not saying it you. You can give us a time stamp or you just other gay lord act like he some women.

This is is some hard gay core gay bait

Cringe

If you want to think I'm not who I am then that's fine. As I said its midnight and I have my bf sleeping next to me who is not having the best time sleeping at the moment. I'm not going to bother him by moving around.

If you really think girls arent here you both need to really go out more.

Also feel free to reverse search my photo if you wish to

>implying bant wouldn't just shit on them anyway

Then do a time stamp phone of your self in the mirrow of you bathroom. Or are you going too say that you can't do it over you"boyfriend" sleeping

The point is: As long as you don't deliver a timestamp, this is not you for us. Cause there are many people who pretend to be girls to gain something out of it or just to fuck with people.
So either post timestamp or go away.
I guess you could post tits too, that would work.

It would still need time stamp you can get photo online with easy so with out time stamp it could be all fake

yeah but tits would be nice anyways.

What part did you not get of me not saying that I'm not gonna disturb him by moving around? You think we sleep in the bathroom tub or something?

Like I said. Think what you want. That's no problem with me really

Hello

Yea but I'm almost 30. If I was line 16 then maybe I'd see the "fun" in trolling people online.
I'm simply here to keep my mind busy and be social in the wee hours of the night when everyone else is asleep.
Again....if you dont want to believe that then that's completely fine by me

You have no idea about people on the internet dear. There are many fucked up people doing fucked up shit for fucked up reasons.
You could at least be nice and post tits. Redheads are cute.

Attached: 1531206332612.gif (215x215, 77K)

What are you talking about?
You're talking like I'm unaware of what people on the internet are like.

I've been here since 2004 I know exactly what they're like. But I also know there are plenty of people here like myself who are just here to relax and be social and find no amusement in lying to people online for literally no gain.

Also I dont post anything of sexual nature online. That's extremely disrespectful.

This is me.

Attached: 1002484784-612x612.jpg (612x408, 25K)

If there a nice set it tits yes

Of he wake up tell him you need too pee. I have a hasband who has a hard time sleep it I woke him up and told him sorry I had too pre he trun over and fall back a sleep. And if you for /B/ you know tits and time stamp or get the fuck out

>That's extremely disrespectful.
>I've been here since 2004

ohh honey.
Go back to plebbit please.

Attached: 1532252580747.png (620x594, 340K)

Time to sleep Mrs Normie, night is upon you.

I know that rule well but never followed it lol but like I get b& for not getting out...I have and always will leave when I feel like it.

Again. I'm not moving.
I mentioned earlier if this thread was around later then I'll probably post a timestamp. If it's not then oh well

Never been there?

Yea sorry just because I've been at a place for so long doesnt necessarily mean I lower myself to the same standards. Always been this way and always will.

I have no more sleeping pill and with out them I can sleep no matter what...and you not my daddy you can't tell me what so do!

I know a fate bitch when I seen one so dose Jow Forums if yoy want too act like a girl so be it but you trying so hard at it that it kind of sad

Attached: 1521842742575.png (686x441, 142K)

Please sleep, you need your vitamin S!

More like needs that Vitamin D.

Attached: 1514169655659.gif (500x279, 465K)

Take your wife to bed already, and sleep with her.

Trust me I wish I can I have not had a good night sleep in week. I just want on a job with norime and his father. But my autism won't let me mine rest. Why do you want me to leave so bad.

You not my father you can't tell us what too do!

And what you going too give it too me?

I'm not her mom nigga she can sleep when she wants. I have somnophilia so I could care less when she sleeps....so long as she sleeps.

You are obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer, so let me translate what I meant.
You are here since 2004 and still think "tits or gtfo" is disrespectful? You post a pic of yourself whitout timestamp and want some special treatment cause "mah vaginer" but you don't wanna post tits? Well sweetie, that won't fly.
Either you are "Anynymous" like every single one of us or you provide. It's as simple as that. Now go back to sleep and don't wake up your "boyfriend" shaped pillow.

Attached: 1529211479423.jpg (810x780, 83K)

I don't want either one of you to live, you are both dear to me. Yet I feel compelled to feel rather struck with ever more worrysome thoughts seeing you both with a broken sleep schedule. I want you to be happy and full of energy, one can only achieve such feat with a good nights sleep!

to leave*

You know I actually explained in another thread why I have the schedule I do. Long story short I'm use to being awake at night.

Attached: 1483538213121.jpg (1200x900, 288K)

Well then, if none of you agree to getting a good nights rest, then can we at least have an interesting discussion?

I have insomia i can take 400 of more millagras of sleeping pill and no sleep If it not supper dark, cold but not too cold. And no sounds the likelihood of we sleep won't be. And we all was go too bed round 3:00 am. And wake up round 1:00 pm

I'm really not trying at all though? Lol
All I've said is that I am who I am and if you dont want to believe that then that's fine.
I dont see much effort in that?

>400mg
What kind of sleeping medication are you taking that is so impotent?

Ehhhhhhhhhh no. For some reason you've never sit right with me asking about my relationship, wanting to be a godmother(father) and I dunno you're just weird.

Attached: 1516747485253.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

>special treatment

Uh what? When did I ask for such a thing?
I'm confused.

Also its disrespectful to me and my boyfriend. My mama simply taught my not to be a slut and seeing as I have a boyfriend posting anything of sexual nature online is not only cheating but basically just a slap to his face.

So if me respecting myself and my relationship makes me "not the sharpest tool in the shed" then I am fine with that title

Well, I haven't started this conversation off in a weird manner, have I? So today I will not ask any of you about your relationship, I just want a nice chit-chat.

Attached: sayori_190.jpg (305x512, 31K)

Well right now nothing in the past a down remember i get use too pill fast and have too stop useing them it realy is more my mind. Someone who has autism there mind it more like a cloud were thinv fall out like rain that one stop.

Calling someone wired when you wired as fuck you self....

Alright gay lord lets see what you got.
What do you want to talk about?

Attached: 1528608695731.png (1280x720, 467K)

Let's not get into psychiatric conditions, I'm not in an agreement with them.
What medication are you using though? I have studied pharmacology.

Anything not related to ERP or gayposting, you think you can pull that off?

Attached: sayori_75.jpg (783x783, 178K)

Ohhhh noooooo I'm absolutely incapable of holding a conversation outside of ERP or gay shit.
Come on homo lets get this show on the road I got shit to do.
How was your day?
Was it nice?
What's your favorite anime?

Attached: 118775522.jpg (301x167, 7K)

I just use over the what I can get but norime. I have not goten anything thing for a doc for 5 year and i got have all the moany too drop on pill. But why did you desied too study what you did?

What exactly do you have to do, at this time of the day?
>How was your day
It has merely just begun, I will have to get back to you on that later on. How about you?
>Was it nice
Again, I haven't yet been able to do much.
>What's your favourite anime
I would think it's either toradora or cowboy bebop.

Attached: taiga22.jpg (400x331, 22K)

Ok, I think I have to make it even more simple.
-Coming to Jow Forums
-says "I am gurl, lole"
-gets asked for timestamp or tits
-says "thats disrespectful!"
-claims that hes on Jow Forums since 04 (on /b/ of all boards.)

Somewhere in there something went pretty wrong darling. Me calling you not so smart is, that you call it "disrespectful". I respect that you don't want to post your tits, thats not even the point. The point is, you cannot provide so you are a guy to everyone here. Oh whatever, have a nice day. Or night.

Attached: 1518963577186.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

You are way too worked up over this.

I just like to study as a way to learn new things about the world around me. What pills is she using for sleep?

Are you three having an ERP threesome?
Can you at least include me or something?
big ol' meanies.

Attached: 1531664572715.jpg (776x565, 96K)

>What exactly do you have to do, at this time of the day?
Running p***ps.
>How about you?
Did you sleep well at least? My day was good. I got called into work and had to use the 30ft ladder to change an 70w HPS so that was...intense.
>I would think it's either toradora or cowboy bebop
>cowboy bebop
.....Alright you can keep talking to me.
Did you enjoy Outlaw Star and Space Dandy?

Attached: 1482678959028.png (600x600, 242K)

Maybe your right, it just bugged me for some reason. Catfishes are annoying.

Attached: 1515410342770.jpg (768x960, 215K)

me

Attached: AHfqW7y.png (500x700, 244K)

No just having a conversation.
>big ol' meanies
A-austira that's.....that's.....woah lewd. Why would you s-say s-something like that???

Attached: 1496023813095.jpg (400x400, 87K)

The thread simply asked for femanons so i came in seeing as I am a femanon lol.

Not like I bursted into some random thread posting pictures of myself for no reason saying "hey look at me! I'm a girl!

Also when I say disrespectful it's not like I'm saying the whole action of posting your titties online for strangers is. That's just my own personal thing. I really dint care what other women decide to post online. More power to them lol.

And again. If you want to think I'm a guy that's more than ok. The fact is that I'm not and that's all that truly matters.
God doesnt exist but people still believe.

So you're free to believe in whatever you want dear. I certainly wont stop you.

heckin cute! 2D is best
Sexual frustration? I will leave anyways so have a good night bois. bye bye

Attached: s-sumimasen.jpg (1041x949, 132K)

>sexual fru
Nuh uh you get your ass back in here. You're gonna learn what true gae is fuccboi.

Attached: 1521680368660.jpg (500x502, 86K)

For once I had a decent nights sleep and my hours seems to be restored again, I woke up att 6am and went for a swim at a nearby lake, so that's nice. What is it you do for work either way?
>Did you enjoy Outlaw Star and Space Dandy?
I enjoyed outlaw star but have not watched space dandy. Do you recommend it?

Attached: sayori_303.jpg (775x1031, 142K)

Well do you at lest like it I mean know thing a great but fine out new thing about what you like it the best

N..no we juat talking no one on bant dose any REP with me. Bant want gay sex or sex with a cute girl.

Sure, it was an interesting topic! What do enjoy doing, Mrs Normie?

>I woke up att 6am and went for a swim at a nearby lake
Sounds downright wholesome. You have a good morning routine.
>What is it you do for work either way?
Mostly I'm a lighting tech but I do a lot of building/apartment maintenance as well.
What about you?
>Do you recommend it?
Absolutely. It's a little less serious but the way they frame everything in the background being silly really makes the serious episodes so much better.

I don't really have routines, I'm not that rigid. But it was indeed a good experience, I think it's important to have those too.
Well, that sounds nice. I either study or work, jump between the two in order to get money for my studies. A little of this and a little of that.

Attached: taiga45.jpg (650x367, 30K)

Well i bewn writing story for 12+ years and been told by a few reader that if you get past my tipeing skill I'm great at it been offer moany for lwed story I have done. I have a deep love for the sea....here something cool thst I told norime earth have all way have had watter.
I love big cat and cat over all and would like too make thing in a lab that it haft human. I know a deep knowledge of spooky shit and have a deep now hate for /x/ for how stuped they are. And i have all way wanted too be. 60's home wife with a lab at home...

Well i have been*

Well, you surely sound like an all-through interesting individual with a lot of different interests! What kind of spooky shit is it that you know, if I may ask?

Attached: cirno___.jpg (1171x1495, 801K)

Well it just be faster too say all most eveything. And it kind of something that In my family like. But over all I have a love for demon I wish I could fine out more about it moat shit online it juat that shit and the crunch has most of it and it not really somwthing women can do in too. I all so like know a lot about the rings of hell and what and who runs what.

What are you studying?

Read this

You're in your 40s, right? Do you and Mrs Normie have any kids?

>You're in your 40's right?
When the fuck did this meme spread?
XDXDXDXDXDXD

Attached: 1525413652414.jpg (850x720, 165K)

It's one of those topics I haven't indulged in. Do you also "believe" in these things?
I've studied a lot of things! c:

Attached: dk_3.png (1200x1600, 1.07M)

Answer my question niggermutt

Yes and no, I am big in too science so it hard for me too say for sure I can say i don't belive in Bigfoot

Yes I would assume but it seems like you have studied pharmacology. That's a respectable field of study. How do you feel about the over saturation of benzodiazepines and methylphenidate in the modern American psychotropic market?
I'm kinda in a field similar at least for psychotropics.

Attached: 1528001994520.gif (500x374, 971K)

>You're 40
I'm 26 thank you very much.
>Do you and Mrs Normie have any kids?
No. We're not financially stable enough or mentally ready for children. I have a child but it's not with Mrs. Normie and she's no longer in my custody. She's with her literal prostitute of a mother living in Utah on welfare and dick sucking money.

Attached: 1503290171676.png (810x810, 514K)

When your daughter comes of age can I marry her so I can be your son-in-law?

Uhhhhh I've got a crypto pseudo daughter (not actually mine but close enough) that is about your age you can marry. You'd be doing me a favor getting her away from that jackass of a husband she has right now.
>pic related
I'm not going to be able to move on it so have at it fampai.

Attached: Asda.jpg (540x720, 46K)

>that is about your age you can marry
I never told you my age

Attached: a2b.jpg (567x437, 45K)

Rip my nigga normie

Attached: 1000 yard stare.jpg (1280x793, 141K)

This thread is fucking GAYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1527745729284.jpg (200x272, 21K)

Nigga I don't need to know your age to know you're between the age of 18 and 30. She's into older men anyway. She's 18 right now (maybe 19) but I'm already married so I can't have her. If I wasn't with my wife I'd probably be with her right now......life man. Anyways here's a more recent picture of her so you know what you're getting into.
>my nigga normie
Ayyyy you're alright too smoke. Thanks man. I wish I could just have her be safe here with me but Utah is a mothering state so she got full custody. Life though man. Life.

Attached: 24899711_116565035797117_4999467664520443013_n.jpg (480x480, 14K)

if I send you a bottle of my cum will you squirt her in the face with it and say it was from me?

Yeah, really sucks.
Not just Utah though, its the justice system. Instead of looking at the situation, they look at the sexes.

>benzodiazepines
I'm skeptical about the use of it, as am I skeptical about the use of many drugs intended for psychiatric use. In Sweden great efforts have been done to minimize the use of benzodiazepines which I think is good, but not always. It seems to be rather easy for one to develop an addiction to benzodiazepines, and I would not believe anything else than that there can be grave long-term side effects from the use of them, not least when it comes to cognitive function and memory. I think the use of them should be restricted to when it's absolutely needed. Another issue with restricting them (here) is that psychiatrists and doctors instead tend to prescribe neurolepticum and anti-histamines. I think it is very foolish to prescribe heavy anti-psychotics to someone suffering from insomnia, something that happens here - they are not malignant medication and one should be very careful with prescribing them, just because something is not addictive or does not have recreational use it does not mean that they are to prescribed lightly. Strong anti-histamines or phenothiazines might be a better bet for sleep related issues, and it seems to be what is mostly prescribed for it here.
>methylphenidate
I'm skeptical towards psychiatry in it's whole since they classify certain behaviours, thoughts and feelings as physiological illnesses. What proof is there that the alleged disease "ADHD" is helped by methylphenidate? Does this drug not increase focus for everyone? Again, it's not something that should be used for a long period of time, I believe.

Attached: sayori_194.jpg (736x870, 80K)

>Outlaw Star and Space Dandy
Good shows. Outlaw Star > Space Dandy though IMO
Although Space Dandy is fun
Did you end up watching House of Five Leaves yet?

If you want too be with her so much you should habe just wait four year for her too get 18 you all so know she was been wanting you for years( I'm not mad I'm just saying it kind of sound like you upset for not at leat trying too be with her)

I meant benign, not malignant, of course.

I have it downloaded, haven't had time to watch much anime lately!

No but you can have this pic of my ex-wife and my baby girl.
>Instead of looking at the situation, they look at the sexes.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU you don't know how true this is.
>be me
>job
>home
>car
>90k crypto blockfolio
>denied custody
While she is a literal prostitute sucking money from the government and sleeping with dudes just to get more money.
When they found out I was a schizophrenic they were like "Oh hell no!" when she's A LITERAL WHORE. I had everything and could have given my baby girl the world but instead they want to see that I'm a man and use to be on heavy anti psychotics.
It's fucked up man. I'm so worried about her mom whoring out my baby girl to get that pedo money....

Attached: IMG_20140825_165734.jpg (2048x1536, 351K)

Did you bring up that she was a prostitute in court?