I'mm making my appointment to get my chemical lobotomy medicine tomorrow because it's either that or die

i'mm making my appointment to get my chemical lobotomy medicine tomorrow because it's either that or die

Attached: 63679511_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 661K)

You had a lobotomy

no

i wish

i wish i could do that

suboxone?

Oh okay good luck fren

citalopram

which one

what are you taking it for

ocd (the actual kind) + anxiety

i've taken a lot of medications for ocd. i didn't like the side effects so i stopped. i take inositol now and i think it keeps me sane.
if it is an emergency then by all means use medication but if you have time for it to build up in your system (assuming you haven't tried it yet) there is inositol

i've taken it before and didn't have any side-effects but i quit it because i started getting better but i was good for a while but something or another triggered it again and now i'm just a nervous wreck constantly

Attached: 1521819557822.png (655x655, 320K)

Oh god I love kot. I love this cat.
I go on Jow Forums every day to see it, in fact I remember the first time I first sighted this masterpiece; I was immediately floored by the complexity and the subtle and delicate yet forceful way the image draws your attention to certain details. The grimace, the thousand yard feline stare, it’s beautiful.
And the symbolism, my god. ‘Kot id is Kot’ draws in both Kantian schools of thought and many others, even dabbling in the Niezchian idea of the ‘ubermensch’. The kot simply IS Kot, it is perfection. To turn away from kot is to turn away from earth.
Really, seeing this work of genius changed my life. I wake up fresh and excited everyday ready for my next chance to explore kot further. It’s invigorating.
I hope kot ID can change your life for the better too, user

ok this is epic

Attached: pastel.png (113x112, 6K)

ok this is epic

i've been diagnosed for 8 years
at first they put me on 200mg zoloft and 1mg risperdal. it made me fatter and unable to think properly. one of my pets died and because i was on the medication i felt nothing so i got angry at that numbness and quit cold turkey after 4 months. it fucked my sleep cycle up bad (still hasn't fully recovered) to where i'd go to bed 1-3 hours later each night. for 9 months i was relatively peaceful but entirely nonfunctional. my coping skill to intrusive thoughts became laughing. it worked well but i couldn't do it in public because i'd look like a madman. at the end of those 9 months i developed some sinus problem (still have some issues with it) where i coughed up mucus profusely. it made it hard to laugh. i didn't know what to do. a month after that there weren't just intrusions but phantom feelings and a psychosomatic issue controlled by my anxiety (which increased with intrusions and phantom feelings). that issue made it very uncomfortable to walk. a little after that i went to the swimming pool. the issue got so painful there that i had a full blown panic attack. i ended up in the hospital again for a month. this time they put me on geodon. geodon made me unable to stay awake for more than 8 hours a day and i'm pretty sure it made me autistic while i was on it. i felt so much anger and anxiety at the fact that i literally could not stay awake when i took it that i wanted to kill myself. stopped geodon after a while. they gave me abilify. abilify did jack shit except make everything worse and cause me to masturbate more. got off abilify and onto latuda. i stayed on latuda for a month before quitting because it was like geodon except less effective. got off latuda and onto seroquel. stayed on seroquel for a while and it worked well but after 18 months or so i still couldn't stand it, felt wrong in a way i cant explain. then i slowly weaned myself off both zoloft and antipsychotics. anyway i'm more stable now so enjoy the blog

oh

ok don't die

Attached: 256764358643.jpg (768x1024, 185K)

>i'mm making my appointment to get my chemical lobotomy medicine tomorrow because it's either that or die
Who are you making an appointment with

I need to also btw

have you taken valium
I have anxiety or something

Have fun not being able to cum. I'm serious you'll drive yourself mad.

Attached: black-lagoon-robertas-blood-trail-roberta.jpg (613x346, 42K)

i'm not going to take any medications anymore

>i'm not going to take any medications anymore
Did they not help you?

i already said i've been on it before and never had any issues

Lucky. At least you're not on any anti psychotic medication. That shit fucks you up. I can still remember being able to only do 2 things shower and sleep.
Good luck op.

i think they were temporarily necessary in two instances but for long term what i'm doing now is helping me far more without side effects
if i was ever forced to take psych pills again i'd probably kill myself or someone else and try suicide by cop. i'm very against suicide but i don't think i'd have the inhibition to stop it. i can't be like that again. the side effects and simply being on the pills invoked additional intrusions.

Redpill me on inositol

some nonessential pseudovitamin powder that they researched at MIT. 50% of the people with OCD who take it in proper doses see significant improvement. they recommend 18 grams a day for OCD. i don't know what i'm on i just use a scooper thingy and have no idea about the volume to weight conversion.