Okay Jow Forums

Okay Jow Forums
Say something smart or interesting

Attached: 321.jpg (800x620, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/there-may-be-second-massive-ocean-deep-beneath-surface-180950090/,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

animals

owo

i don't like them the way you do

Holy fuck this board makes me want to muder children on a daily basis. I want to murder children to prevent them from polluting this fucking earth any further oh my god I'm gonna become a fucking hero i could start by my niece i think I'll do more good than anyone else in this shit hole can do in a fucking year

no

Idolel

Attached: 6646465654.jpg (850x437, 39K)

my wife chino is so cute

mac Donald company mac ronald use pink goop in chicken nuget and NOT TAKIS!!! WTF?!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Janky in Irkutsk

my wife mari is so cute

Attached: 🎵.png (711x722, 487K)

Obsessed
and why Irkutsk?

cuze Baikal

So?

>psychotic shitalian
checks out

Attached: sideshow_bob_pattern__by_leif_j.png (502x600, 321K)

If you look it up you can fine out that earth may have had watter and a was too make it all along smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/there-may-be-second-massive-ocean-deep-beneath-surface-180950090/, if you look deeper you see what I mean my tipeing skill make it hard for me too explane but if you look in too it you see what I mean

catatumbo
lightning balls
Naica crystal cave
microbursts

The Lyrebird mimics the sound of other animals to lead them away from her nest!
Lost people in the forest calling out for help can wander around in circles following the sound of people that the bird makes and die!
They are pretty though!

Attached: 1521537297466.png (900x1267, 432K)

I can see through the lies janky

Attached: E26D8B6A-9AE8-49BE-A21B-0BE6F5D49190.jpg (1000x802, 178K)

did you know right now you're going to be watched by your future self through memories

Attached: 01-43-56-__madotsuki_yume_nikki_drawn_by_futami_yayoi__sample-7a3262ddaff5f84089e95a5272869324.jpg (850x850, 105K)

What lie? Im asking you

the inhabitants of this board are remedial wastes of skin
based

>sierra leone
Don't you have some ebola to be getting?

That comes after insulting you, you silly fucking mentally absent child

I’m not sure, just a lie I guess

>MNâ„¢
Woah sorry man didn't recognize the name at first.
We're on the same side.

Attached: When the fuhrer hits.jpg (1280x993, 347K)

>I’m not sure, just a lie I guess

Attached: 978.jpg (975x729, 343K)

Your not white

whatever you say, homo

Attached: 1528811968552.jpg (392x299, 80K)

>>I’m not sure, just a lie I guess

Attached: D63E6F9F-802D-4E8D-BB1E-F62BA45116CA.png (1400x1180, 958K)

And? White men can't be proud of their heritage while I'm proud of mine?
Sounds like some Neo-Nazi shit fampai.

Attached: 71a23fd0a8bf051730e5943c33fcf20c.jpg (1277x1278, 768K)

Yes but he has a white wife and would give me too a white male of they was not all fucking cucks

Carry on m8. Go lynch those degenerates. I'll be last in line.

Attached: 1500757666141.jpg (1600x1900, 576K)

Who Are You Quoting?

Attached: 428.jpg (600x600, 186K)

The tranny couple is at it again

Attached: Autism.png (315x279, 20K)

something smart or interesting

very smart and interesting nicemark

You quoted first janky

Attached: 3CDACB32-8CED-4400-9698-93992BB68B49.png (698x882, 495K)

>You quoted first
I quoted (you)

Attached: 897.jpg (989x800, 134K)

Wrong Russian dandork

Never said that.
Now go back with your fellow samefag fuckbuddy

>I quoted (you)
Then I also quoted me

Attached: E36C957F-B637-40EE-B67B-DD885C074B2B.jpg (700x948, 281K)

Welcome to the Jow Forums containment board. Once you step out of your shell of denial, I'll be glad to welcome you with open arms.

Now go the fuck back to /a/

okay

Attached: raymoo.jpg (640x460, 156K)

I’m glad it’s settled in a mature manner

Attached: F9163409-7756-4C34-927B-F2DFECF1E28B.jpg (595x650, 319K)

No problem

Attached: 234.png (1000x686, 539K)

Le ebin maymay

I'm sorry but this is not Jow Forums, Jow Forums is shit and so are you :)

Literally all you do is gay post and politics post

Mhmmm. Sure champ. You're just too new to remember before the gay and politics. Once upon a time I was much more.
Now

Attached: 8eoZboz.jpg (261x250, 11K)

This thread now have autism

Attached: 53454354.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Anzu is a cute

>me
>new
Pick one

Hunny it had it as soon as i walk in too this thread

great posts man

I'd love to point out the fact that you're too retarded to understand how to even begin posting on a chan structured forum, but I'd hate to deprive you of the joy I'd get from insulting you based purely on the fact that Jow Forums was founded on a thread made on Jow Forums by Jow Forums mods, for Jow Forums users to keep random shit from piling up on Jow Forums.

And then you have people like you who come in as an afterthought, masquerading as if this place had always been your home.

You aren't welcome here, and anyone who makes you feel so isn't either as they're equally as deluded.

Please, get the fuck back to /b/ or something, and never attempt to make intelligent conversations, you absolute baboon.

Attached: 1517523223875.jpg (335x329, 91K)

Le oldfag larp maymay

Attached: z.gif (580x377, 360K)

Did you mean to (you) me in that? I voted for /bin/ (random international) but they went with Jow Forums for the lulz.

Attached: 174.jpg (300x100, 29K)

retarded post
Why all this mad? You need to stop taking everything so serious like when you argued with an obvious troll yesterday. Also I'm really disappointed that you are defending someone who hates us

Traps = not gay

Attached: 46fa74acbcab53370283d2f20b196afd.png (1512x2150, 827K)

i was referring to the retard who replied to himself
yet you have no response.

Good job.

Keep it up though, I'd love to add more pics to my cringe compilation

Le epic you so mad maymay

Attached: pol ball.png (389x461, 45K)

They are 60% out of 100% gay if they like men. If trap likw women but still dress as a trap it 50% outbid 100% gay

I'm not responding because unlike you I don't take everything so seriously
OK, shitskin

Hey man, I don't take everything serious.

It's only from people I immediately sense weakness in I swoop down like an eagle hunting its prey.

And trust me, this has nothing to do with being a sexual predator. I have a mind to know that you, and a majority of the users on this site aren't being sincere with themselves.

Le epic ironic racism maymay

Attached: loli_stirner_spooks.jpg (613x771, 49K)

I'm just here to shitpost but people like you hate that and only want to hate on that
ok

You're not shitposting, and your concept of being hated on and the existence of "haters" is exactly why we're having this conversation.

You are nothing but a net loss to both society and the entire board of Jow Forums

You are nothing but a waking remind as to how rapidly this board is being swamped by newfags who hear about Jow Forums from some epic social media source and stay for the LULZ haha SHITPOSTING :))))))

If all you can think to do is shitpost dried up and banal memes or jokes on this diverse board with a background originating in the political hub of Jow Forums, rooting into every single board which at least has a sense of self-worth and value, from which Jow Forums gains its popularity, you're truly turning a blind eye to progressing Jow Forums toward a brighter future.

Look at the flags.

Why would someone put flags on this board?
Ponder on that for a second and tell me why.

Le epic ok the thread is done maymay

Attached: 1477537526437.jpg (1206x1228, 259K)

The Battle of Verdun in 1916 was the longest single battle of World War One. The casualties from Verdun and the impact the battle had on the French Army was a primary reason for the British starting the Battle of the Somme in July 1916 in an effort to take German pressure off of the French at Verdun. The Battle of Verdun started on February 21st 1916 and ended on December 16th in 1916. It was to make General Philippe Pétain a hero in France.

Attached: 1530387515929.gif (450x378, 1.25M)

anime

You thinking about this too much.
You say I heard about Jow Forums from some epic social media source and stay for the LULZ but no.
You think politics should be everything but also no.
Most on Jow Forums are tired of politics and that's why many left.
You should also know that many of what you call "newfags" are in Jow Forums.
You yourself is probably a "newfags" because of the Reddit double spacing and mostly only new users use the word "newfag" a lot

You can't shift the blame on me for being something that you're being accused of. No, but just purely based on your arbitrary idea of reddit spacing says more than anything to me, even more than the fact you would disregard the presence of someone as notorious as me.

Begone.

You think that was smart post but no.
Ask yourself why the 3 buildings of the state of Yucatan that are historical get many people visiting.
This actually connects you the view you have.
Somewhat not 100%.
You accuse me of being this thing that is wrong.
You think of some redpills.
But other person will disagree and have redpills you disagree.
This is getting closer to the object but no.
Now get a life, loser.

>these auto-bumpings bots in my thread

Attached: 137.png (840x1120, 375K)

PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRR I SHIT ON YOUR POSTS
AUTISM AUTISM YOU HAVE AUTITISM
KILL SELF

whew lot of trash in that post.

Attached: 1531001919822.gif (700x700, 96K)

he doesn't, he's just a loser who is 200 lbs and never goes outside.
Watch Varg's video on autism
No.
You think but no.
Trash is in bad.
So means you trash.
Now go back to talking about shitty American politics that no one cares or whatever

You must be important to have your own bots, hmm

Oh hi me

Attached: Tea.png (400x300, 191K)

PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRR I SHIT ON YOUR POSTS
AUTISM AUTISM YOU HAVE AUTITISM
KILL SELF

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

it's shit bots, Jow Forumsshit tier

keep on going my dude. I'm loving watching you make a fool of yourself.

It's like watching a nature documentary, except the narrator is in my mind

he'd be saying something epic like

Here we watch the wild jungle ape, backed into a corner.
As a last resort defense tactic, he calls upon other nearby apes in an attempt to get assistance, whilst copying its opponents tactics, realizing its previous ones weren't working. Soon the ape will stop it's defense, as the attacker gives up, feeling indignant of its shit-flinging.

your flag will make a fine addition to my collection, user

But how would he know if everyone else is as foolish as him?

OK very funny but this proofs point.
You take everything seriously.
You don't wonder why I'm just saying random things with bad grammar?
do I care about your shitty country?
No and by country I mean probably America.
Most true redpilled individuals are smart and don't want everything politics and no fun posting.
Was Hitler anti fun and pro politics 24/7?
No.
All of you Jow Forumstards are the same and the alt right is a joke.
Now keep posting lots of words because I don't care no more

Attached: 1531639926045.jpg (716x724, 23K)

*spits*

Attached: EpicDogMeme.jpg (535x462, 54K)

See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get. I tried having an open mind. Don't adhere to one board, they said. It's an anonymous website, they said. You can never know who might be on the other end of a conversation. But here I do. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence can see at a glance that this board is filled with nothing but common rabble and deadbeat teenagers. Even on anonymous boards, you can easily pick out the people worth talking to, as long as you have the brain capacity for it. And on Jow Forums, sadly, those people are nowhere to be seen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually talk about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your life. But mark my words. One day, you will look back on this time in your life. And you will be sorry. Sorry you've wasted all this time with this absolute nonsense. While merely a click away, was a place filled with enlightened people, discussing our methods of actually changing the world. Through the trifecta of cyberwarfare, social media, and good old politics, we strive to make all of your lives better, day in, day out. Yes, we don't work for ourselves. We work for all of you. For the good of all mankind. Something your tiny brains will never be able to comprehend. No need to thank us, kiddos. We're just doing our jobs.

Attached: 32423423.jpg (600x836, 247K)

Jesus Christ loves you.

>loves you
Uh...false. I'll go "false". Huh, that was easy. I'll be honest, I might have heard that one before, though; sort of cheating.

(John 15:12) This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

(John 15:13) Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

NO RELIGIOUS ARGUMENT

Attached: point.jpg (1500x1500, 431K)

You are religious in my opinion.

(Romans 5:6) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

(Romans 5:7) For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

(Romans 5:8) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

(Romans 5:9) Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

(Romans 5:10) For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

(Romans 5:11) And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Okay I've made my case. This was written 700 years before Christ was born of a virgin.

See, Jesus Christ does love you.

Isaiah 53:3-6 King James Version (KJV)

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

another auto-bumping bot, in my thread
Only this is a religious bot

I'm a real person. Terrifying I know.

We love you auto-bumping evangelist bot