I'm a Christian who is willing to pray for or about anything you post in the Lord Jesus Christs name

I'm a Christian who is willing to pray for or about anything you post in the Lord Jesus Christs name.

Feel free to ask questions, discuss politics or whatever. Or share information.

Attached: 1523407176002.jpg (720x532, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Y4KGX5ELzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk94GZPKYik
youtube.com/watch?v=wQlrn_1SZz8
youtube.com/watch?v=GisCqoTZiH0&list=PL2018498757FD7A76&index=35&shuffle=31643
youtube.com/watch?v=zrcrcrYWRn0
amazon.com/Genetic-Entropy-Mystery-Genome-Classroom/dp/0981631614/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1527295490&sr=1-2&keywords=genetic entropy
amazon.com/Genesis-Account-theological-historical-scientific/dp/1921643919
accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html
pastelink.net/fney
pastebin.com/7SL7BVhu
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
youtu.be/xzuxTEq-plE
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=joel 2&version=KJV
jesus-is-savior.com
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_rC1cWgkGvMv8o-FTMF3hS37gOzfCSOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=7Y4KGX5ELzI - Dr. Don Patton Catholicism, Mary, (Mariology) - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk94GZPKYik - Is evolution a religion?And what is creation science? Dr. Don Patton - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=wQlrn_1SZz8 - The Unforgivable Sin
youtube.com/watch?v=GisCqoTZiH0&list=PL2018498757FD7A76&index=35&shuffle=31643 - Hymn Playlist - Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee
youtube.com/watch?v=zrcrcrYWRn0 - President Donald J. Trump Delivers a Message for Passover and Easter

amazon.com/Genetic-Entropy-Mystery-Genome-Classroom/dp/0981631614/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1527295490&sr=1-2&keywords=genetic entropy
amazon.com/Genesis-Account-theological-historical-scientific/dp/1921643919

accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html

Favorite pass time - zandronum dot com

My Skype ryoko.zekem Email [email protected]
YT Channels & Teachers: J.D. Farag. Paul Begley, Robert Breaker, Still Waters, The Watchman, Koinonia House, Israeli News Live, SE Samonte, Chuck Missler, Dr. Don Patton.

pastelink.net/fney
pastebin.com/7SL7BVhu

Attached: The Gospel 1.3.jpg (1937x1548, 456K)

pray for the american pokemon poster's mental health

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs - (1) Chuck Missler - How We Got Our Bible - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4 - Hidden Treasures of the Bible - Chuck Missler - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_ - (1) Chuck Missler Revelation Session 01 Introduction - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs - Proof for the Bible ''The dead sea scrolls Dr.Patton Ph.D - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ - "New Testament Archaeology" Don Patton - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ - Israel in Egypt - Biblical Archaeology - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k - Is Jesus Real? - Non-biblical Evidence of His Existence - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs - Don Patton - Biblical history topics (all 4 videos) - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg - Assurance of Salvation - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo - Misunderstanding Salvation - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4 - Don Patton - Co-existence of man and dinosaurs (all 4 videos) - YouTube

Praying.

Can you pray that I get a cute gf?

I will pray for the Lord Jesus Christ to get you a wife.

Can you post a picture of your coffee?

Pray for me as I have committed a sin so heinous I can't even discuss it with anyone.
God knows what I did and that's how it's going to stay.

Attached: c2466b17c126fa5e6e00a17fbefc1bff.gif (373x281, 471K)

lol I'll see about that.

Attached: 1526773238189.jpg (2400x1727, 1.36M)

Okay I will pray for you. Christ died for all sins.

I prefer Meditation and Tea!
Would you like me to direct some of my good karma towards you tonight?!

Attached: karma.png (348x600, 130K)

Thank you. Please enjoy this scripture for your trouble.
"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God."--1 John 4:7

Attached: 1520830309669.jpg (236x212, 6K)

While I appreciate the thought, I don't want you sinning. I will pray for your good health and comfort in the name of the Father Son and Holy Ghost.

Amen. I will have my wife pray for you as well when she wakes.

And I will ask the universe to bring you balance and inner peace!

Will you pray that someone helps me with the money I need to move? Guy from other thread and I'm needing help bad

Okay sure. Praying for provision in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Can you pray for me to find a good, cute wife?

Yes I can. Praying in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for a beautiful cute wife for you.

Blessed thread. Please pray for me as I'm struggling in my walk with God. You can refer to me as P-Diddy when you pray, God will know who you mean.

Alright will do. Praying in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Not flushing after taking a meaty shiz?

Thanks. I will pray that you continue to live a happy and content life.

Thank you very much.

Pray for my sickness to be healed. I'm a bipolar schizophrenic. Just want to be healed. I'm tired of hurting. Just want my voices to go away and be a normal person like I was; when I was younger. I want to work! I want to have a family! I want to make my God proud. I want to see my kids grow like the grass. I want to see them hug their mom. I want to be the father my dad never was. youtu.be/xzuxTEq-plE

Attached: fig6lg.jpg (1250x951, 103K)

Alright user I feel you. Praying in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for wisdom, knowledge and understand and healing.

I don't know if its the Lords will for you to be healed but I will keep you in my prayers.

youtube.com/watch?v=GisCqoTZiH0&list=PL2018498757FD7A76&index=35&shuffle=31643

Thank you so much. I know that with god. One day my spirit would be the action to heal my soul. I've put everything out here. Its hard to voice my pain with words. Even a most expensive language like English. But the coven on the lord will lift me up. Lord if I get healed I will help millions the best I can.

God loves you.

(Romans 8:14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

(Romans 8:15) For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

(Romans 8:16) The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

(Romans 8:17) And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

(Romans 8:18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

(Romans 8:19) For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

(1 John 4:7) Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

(1 John 4:8) He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

(1 John 4:9) In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

(1 John 4:10) Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

(1 John 4:11) Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

(1 John 4:12) No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

(1 John 4:13) Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

(1 John 4:14) And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

(1 John 4:15) Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

(1 John 4:16) And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

(1 John 4:17) Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

(1 John 4:18) There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

(1 John 4:19) We love him, because he first loved us.

(1 John 4:20) If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

(1 John 4:21) And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

(1 John 3:19) And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.

(1 John 3:20) For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

(1 John 3:21) Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.

(1 John 3:22) And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

(1 John 3:23) And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

(1 John 3:24) And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Attached: 1528925175969.png (1342x1940, 765K)

Pray for my pet hamster everyone is making filthy edits of him
Look at this face, why would you mock this poor little face

Attached: Eye.jpg (1200x1200, 333K)

Praying that the Lord Jesus Christ prick them in their hearts.

how do i conquer my consciousness, so that i might cast away the chains of humanity?

Attached: fwefew.jpg (500x500, 20K)

You can't do that yourself. Jesus Christ can give you a resurrected perfect body that is able to leap across mountains according to the book of Joel.

Remember to not be asleep when the master returns

Attached: bb164c39cc1a87ff7e690d6eff66c11ad43a40503c7ae422f32b20beb5839feb.png (640x797, 141K)

Amen.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=joel 2&version=KJV

i don't want a perfect body. I want a perfect mind.

Attached: 27569-5812-29258.jpg (485x496, 35K)

You'll have that too.

Brb getting coffee.

Alright back.

Attached: 1527378886508.jpg (445x409, 72K)

How's the coffee?

Pretty awesome to be honest, taste like chocolate for some reason.

Sounds comfy. I'd also have coffee if it wasn't 8pm over here

Oh yeah I wouldn't do that, getting a good night sleep is pretty important. Its nearly 6AM here.

Attached: [000002].png (1046x740, 38K)

I'll check in off and on for prayer requests. Don't be shy, I won't judge.

Can you pray that I get good grades?
Or at least the grades that I need?

Attached: 1530453482077.png (719x427, 262K)

Yes. Praying in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for good grades, wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Nice, this board indeed needs Jesus.
Please, pray for me to quit mastrurbation. This might seem like a dumb request, but this is all of what worries me at the moment, I am glad for the life Lord gave me, every aspect of it but this (not that it isn't my fault, it is my sin and I'm asking for strength to overcome it).

I have masturbation problems too. I don't do it as often as I did before becomming a christian. I used to masturbate at least 5 times daily, now I can withstand for ~3 weeks. Eventually I fail, and you will fail too, because we are only humans with sinful nature.

do you feel a presence when you pray?

It isn't wrong to chase after ideals. And after all, I am sure that if I haven't fell for this meme that liberals pushed online, I would never have any problems with it. Just like I've never thought of smoking.
>before becomming a christian
So you "became" Christian? How so? Irreligious family or just that you actually started seeing Jesus's message as Truth?

I was browsing polish imageboard when I found God. I believed that Jesus is the God in flesh who died on the cross instead of me and He would do it even if I were the only human on this planet. I was atheist before, but being raised in a christian family doesn't make you christian.

Attached: 1531366019612.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

Praying in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to help you both to overcome.
I do, I am often talked to by Christ Jesus.

Alright Imma get some rest, I'll check in later for requests and questions.

Thank you.
>I am often talked to by Christ Jesus.
Tell us more.

Pray for me too, please

jesus-is-savior.com

Attached: preview.jpg (381x650, 64K)

>evolution denialism
y tho

Because evolution is a fraud

Evolution was pushed hard by the catholic church.

I recommend these videos

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_rC1cWgkGvMv8o-FTMF3hS37gOzfCSOQ

Attached: da495b0e48_1467931171584.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

No really catholic church. It was promoted more by Marx. Communism is literally built on evolution. Catholics adopted it somewhere in time

Praying in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
I would suggest reading 1 Corinthians chapter 12 and 13.

(1 John 4:1) Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

(1 John 4:2) Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

(1 John 4:3) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

(1 John 4:4) Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

is this picture christian?

Attached: 1e9f6a18aa08f41b9f387ba14998bd87 - Copy.png (1000x713, 171K)

Well I'll just blather on. I got some rest and spent some time with my wife, she is cooking something in the kitchen, smells bready and I'm listening to music. Got ya all written down in my prayer book and feeling comfy. Thinkin of playing some Zandronum while I eat. Got some Bible reading still to do later today with my wife. Thinking on what we should read today. Thinking its a wild world we live in but Jesus Christ has got it all in his hands. My neurological disease gets me down sometimes but I get back up everyday trusting in my Lord even with my own thorn in my flesh keeping me depending on God and in prayer.

I love you all.

bitch answer my question

Attached: benis-in-bum-d-1492562.png (500x621, 89K)

It's not

Rude. Its obviously not a Christian image.

Thanks for your support. God bless you.

this one?

Attached: 1e9f6a18aa08f41b9f387ba14998bd87 (4).png (431x314, 76K)

You too, have a good day
stop being a furry

I'm just gonna go with neither.

is rain gods sperm?

Attached: 1e9f6a18aa08f41b9f387ba14998bd87 (5).png (365x310, 49K)

A little bant trivia. The Apostle Paul when rebuking those who were teaching the law of the OT and circumcision to believers in the NT told them to cut their dicks off in the greek.

(Galatians 5:6) For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

(Galatians 5:7) Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?

(Galatians 5:8) This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.

(Galatians 5:9) A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

(Galatians 5:10) I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.

(Galatians 5:11) And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.

(Galatians 5:12) I would they were even cut off which trouble you.

G609

ἀποkόπτω
apokoptō
ap-ok-op'-to
From G575 and G2875; to amputate; reflexively (by irony) to mutilate (the privy parts): - cut off. Compare G2699.
Total KJV occurrences: 6

See Galatians 5 for understand what living by the spirit of the law means. I just figured you'd all enjoy that trivia.

(Colossians 2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

(Colossians 2:10) And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

(Colossians 2:11) In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

(Colossians 2:12) Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

(Colossians 2:13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

(Colossians 2:14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

(Colossians 2:15) And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

(Colossians 2:16) Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

(Colossians 2:17) Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

(Galatians 3:18) For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

(Galatians 3:19) Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

(Galatians 3:20) Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

(Galatians 3:21) Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

(Galatians 3:22) But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

(Galatians 3:23) But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

(Galatians 3:24) Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

(Galatians 3:25) But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Attached: 1532513108017.png (2511x902, 187K)

Stop necrobumping chirtcuck

Thanks for the bump.

I will ask the universe to bring you balance and inner peace

Attached: gfggffd.png (302x365, 17K)

bump

user...

Wouldn't my asking for you to pray for things for me be a little, I forget the word for it, but wrong? Like, wouldn't God do the exact opposite for me and reward you for being generous?

Attached: 1509825168400.jpg (249x255, 22K)

>wouldn't God do the exact opposite for me
Why do you think he would do that?

Because I'm being selfish and greedy while OP is being the generous one. All these anons are taking advantage of him. I know OP said to give him things to pray for, but the only appropriate thing to do would be to ask OP what he wants US to pray for him.

I can pray for you to live by the liberty of Jesus Christ but I can't pray for you to sin if that is what you mean. I won't receive any reward for you seeking the things of the flesh, rather than heavenly things. I suggest reading all of 1 Corinthians and studying it. I hope this helps. That said if any of us say we have no sin, the truth is not in us.

(1 Corinthians 10:24) Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth.

(1 Corinthians 10:25) Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:

(1 Corinthians 10:26) For the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof.

(1 Corinthians 10:27) If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake.

(1 Corinthians 10:28) But if any man say unto you, This is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that shewed it, and for conscience sake: for the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof:

(1 Corinthians 10:29) Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other: for why is my liberty judged of another man's conscience?

(1 Corinthians 10:30) For if I by grace be a partaker, why am I evil spoken of for that for which I give thanks?

(1 Corinthians 10:31) Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

(1 Corinthians 10:32) Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

(1 Corinthians 10:33) Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.

Don't worry about it user. I present everything to God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost to discern what is best for you. I'm not the one answering your prayers but God is through the grace and mercy and liberty of Jesus Christs sacrifice for you.

What you can pray for is my health, peace, joy and happiness in the Lord. I will do the same for you all.

Still, it just feels selfish to ask an user to pray for me when you already have all these other anons doing it.

Lucifer did nothing wrong

Attached: 1503452049037.png (1116x1600, 558K)

Its not. Its what the Lord has called me to do user.

Basically my reward is in presenting your requests to Christ, although you can ask Him yourself too.

In the name of Jesus Christ please pray for my family to forgive me for my shameful actions, and for my penis to remain functional in the years to come.
This means a lot to me so thank you for making this thread. Your actions have a greater impact on me than you think.

>ask Him yourself
Sadly I closed that door long ago and I haven't been able to open it back up. I hope to get back to church some day, but I'm pretty sure Purgatory is the best I can hope for at this point.