Hello Jow Forums umm i dont understand. yesterday some user said a hapa could never be masculine. is that true...

hello Jow Forums umm i dont understand. yesterday some user said a hapa could never be masculine. is that true? i hope not. anyways this is a free thread but please be nice :)

Attached: 1527470329964.jpg (1666x2363, 376K)

Good thing I’m here to ruin all of the fun.

no please dont PD

I don’t think that’s true, there was a masculine hapa at my university. He was half Japanese.
You’re definitely not masculine though, not that that’s a bad thing

ohh so its just me. hehe then i am glad :)

Perhaps
I’d say on average hapas would be less masculine in looks
We don’t know how you look but your personality is certainly not masculine

Attached: 20343BEC-D060-4B87-87C3-EE66297C6B5B.gif (400x225, 262K)

my family think i look pretty feminine. i also have long hair so that makes it a bit worse. but i still look like a boy i think

Take it. Take hrt user

Attached: 5465654.png (1146x818, 767K)

no i wont user. please stop it. i promised not too

take some estrogen to get toned

Attached: bvhl-.png (676x662, 363K)

>estogen
i sense danger

I see, sounds like that’s good for you then
Girly boys are cute

Attached: 43A5E872-B133-47BA-8463-09A994567B82.gif (512x288, 265K)

i unironically hate you and i hope you die

ååh unnskyld :(

gå vekk

men jeg liker Jow Forums

They tend to be pretty effeminate. And you will be too, unless you welcome me into your heart!
based beefy arms norway

no thanks. i dont like training.

are you a hapa?
Go look at reddit's asian masculinity if you want to know why hapas are bad at being manly. Granted, its a bias sample but still. Asians just dont have the same character as westerners when it comes to this. Theyre must more amicable and obsequious. Its not a terrible thing - it means their countries are very liveable. However, it does also mean you dont see many asian Mel Gibsons.
There are exceptions of course but even mishima was gay.

yes im a hapa. its ok i can live with it. but i was a bit worried for hapas who want to be masculine.

Oh god I love kot. I love this cat.
I go on Jow Forums every day to see it, in fact I remember the first time I first sighted this masterpiece; I was immediately floored by the complexity and the subtle and delicate yet forceful way the image draws your attention to certain details. The grimace, the thousand yard feline stare, it’s beautiful.
And the symbolism, my god. ‘Kot id is Kot’ draws in both Kantian schools of thought and many others, even dabbling in the Niezchian idea of the ‘ubermensch’. The kot simply IS Kot, it is perfection. To turn away from kot is to turn away from earth.
Really, seeing this work of genius changed my life. I wake up fresh and excited everyday ready for my next chance to explore kot further. It’s invigorating.
I hope kot ID can change your life for the better too, user

kot id is kot
:3

>for hapas who want to be masculine.
Well, wanting to be masculine is half of beibg masculine. About the only thing you cant compensate for or change is your height.
If you wanted to be a burly man nothing stops your from working out and being ""manly"" besides yourself.
The reason many asians and hapas arent "manly" is because they dont want to be in the western conception and in asia it has a different meaning. Its like wondering why most cats dont meow and hiss at the postman like dogs do.

The heck's a hapa and are you one?

Attached: rYFWTiD.jpg (800x800, 92K)

ahh i understand. thanks
half asian. im a hapa

Hapas dont really have it easy
They usually have features too soft and jawlines and cheekbones are more feminine

But its nothing getting ultrabuff wont fix

Oh cute!
Which side? Mom or dad?

Attached: f107f0975ef2ec24d99cb2ff3a5b8deeff4d87bc_hq.jpg (736x736, 54K)

hmm a bit similar to waht the other user said
dad white mom asian.