Honestly, why are Russians so degenerate?

Honestly, why are Russians so degenerate?

Attached: russia-flag.jpg (900x600, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/eTLx2TTz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

alcoholism and aids

one day we will change, I promise

Attached: 1520257683307.jpg (380x380, 50K)

i'm not degenerate at all

Because they're the amerimutts of the slavs.
>muh educashun
>swear loyalty to lord emperor putin
>muh territories
>literally a gigantic shit hole and desolated snow wastelands
>muh history
>wouldn't exist without its influences from France and Italy because their culture is a rip off, before the 16th century even nobility didn't know how to read books
>muh empire
>collapsed in 1990 after people couldn't take it anymore of being worked to death because of centuries old marxist laws
>muh slav memes
>they're literally the most retarded ones in existence
Inb4 buttblasted russian tranny replies to my post

Attached: KD0mFz410B9uB6lyVVBzD7R2xEuBO8yizImwzF8zBzE.png (570x763, 706K)

Based and almost redpilled. Russians are not slavs

>muh slav memes
are there even any people that base their opinion of a country on memes?

Technically they are

>imagine being so dumb he picked to learn russian
How is going, Korbo?

except Americans of course

>Inb4 buttblasted russian tranny replies to my post

Nah, its alright, Italy

Techinically, but in reality they are half swedish and half mongolian

irony1
ˈʌJrəni/Invia
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"‘Don't go overboard with the gratitude,’ he rejoined with heavy irony"

That makes them even closer to amerimutts

Wrong, that would be finns.

>imagine being so dumb he can't even use English properly
Kek

honestly russia is gay. Their leader is a manlet who sells them propaganda and they actually eat it up. He is so insecure about himself that you cant even call him gay or make memes about him without getting arreted.

Well fuck you too.

Based

Attached: 1530951279216.jpg (593x552, 34K)

should I just end it, dudes?

Attached: 1528972352871s.jpg (250x249, 9K)

Follow your royals

Nah, you can suffer a little longer. And then you die.

Why would you?

>all these buttblasted poles ITT

do not bully the russia ok their president and my president are friends ok fukkin poles I swear idi nahui yob tvoyu mat

rucham ci żone

why are ya fellas so rude? especially the Italian one i can't understand him he learning Russian and yet he hates us so much

Attached: 1529512326398.png (479x443, 125K)

he got booted from uni because he couldn't learn it
I'd be mad too

i thought he still in,poor fella now he will become a gangster

>booted
No. I plan to drop out if I manage to get a stable job or earn a living with writing because I can't be bothered to waste my time over their useless subjects. Even if I were to pass my grades would be average, plus I find the theoretical part bullshit because I'm totally able to write and speak English fluently without it, but they're still keen on forcing you to study useless shit like morphology or phonetics. I have passed the russian listening exam, I was very close to passing the writing but rather than worrying about passing or not I'm more concerned about the time I have left till I don't have any more chances to get even the worst job around. The older an employee is the more industries have to taxes which means you've got to find your way on the double before it's too late.

If you'd have looked closely at my posts you'd have realized I'm not a racist by a long shot. You guys just get overly butthurt whenever someone makes fun of your country and the Americans have already learned not to give a damn so the amerimutt meme doesn't piss them off anymore. I don't know or hate any of you nor I pretend to but I know you're humans and therefore inherently evil.

I like russia

surprised
we don't contribute anything to the world

for me its more specific issue cause i live in a family of Russophobs

Attached: Без названия.png (275x183, 11K)

Most countries and people don't. It's enough with not destroying things already made. Also russian posters are nice and play touhou

Poland is just jealous that the Russian world influence is greater than any other shitty European nation. Russia could destroy all of Europe cause you stupid cucks let America spend all the money on defense. Fucking retards.

>Russophobs
forget this word
hating your government isn't the same as hating your county

but ur a gommie, literally a russophobe

dont mess with me fella

Attached: 1527604410533.jpg (240x240, 12K)

they hates exact country and people

well, since they produced you, i actually understand them

>ruins economy
>causes massive famines
>executes half the country
>breeds out rest of the slavs with churkas and mongols
communists are faggots

Attached: 1531998132169.jpg (400x360, 19K)

As an Italian I have never understood what's so nice about rooting for your own country. You just happened to be born in there, patriotism is often used to brainwash people and it does the trick like a charm.

OH if you say so....

you right ,pal

well clearly, you are into sxnut

>centuries old marxist laws

cock kobe

hey Alice, how is it going?

Show us your writing Kobe, give us a snippet. Who are your favourite writers?

god-tier films, music and writing

Here, take this

Attached: 1532463071950.png (286x340, 155K)

i don't deserve this
i was unnecessary rude to another poster

Attached: 1517994065169.png (600x700, 367K)

I'm currently back to my hometown for a couple of weeks and I don't have the original document on my phone but I'm trying to continue in my spare time as I'm around 15k words in. My favorite writers are Ferdinand Celine, Charlotte Bronte and Ray Bradbury. Although Bukowski is a potential favorite, I couldn't get into his books after witnessing Ham on Rye. I like his minimalist style but his characters disgust me. I lost my shit when he started talking about how he discovered masturbation and alcohol as a kid and it dawned on me he's the exact opposite of Celine when it comes to life even if he was partially inspired by him. The former drunk his life away and abused his wives while the latter still had some shred of benevolence despite being clearly a misanthrope.

wait you study English?

just take it and run away

We all make mistakes

Attached: 1531255776168.jpg (736x830, 49K)

>humans and therefore inherently evil.
XD

pastebin.com/eTLx2TTz
This is a draft I wrote some weeks ago. Keep in mind I don't lay down a plan and I'm often prone to improvise. I still had mixed ideas about it back then and I was torn between making it look like a shitty RP1 parody and a real life simulation depicting The Internet in a negative and pessimistic way. I had to leave before describing the equivalent of Jow Forums in my work but that gave me time to make up a sort of concept I'm currently developing in my mind.

Yeah, I don't have to buy the books but learning English linguistics takes more than just knowing how to speak and write the language. I find it a waste of time anyway.

Can you actually speak these languages or just read and writem?

Of course I can speak English bruh. I improved a great deal after starting to video chat with my gf.

end me

>Ferdinand Celine
Oh so you are the Celine poster? For writting I would say Marcel Proust, Dazai and not so much the prose but the ideas of Faulkner are my biggest inspirations. What do you think about the ideas of the Southern Gothic being transferred to a British setting?

They have been through so much shit within the last hundred years that they just don't give a shit about anything anymore.

Have you read Solaris? I recommend you take a look at literary Sci-fi, Solaris is a book you should definitely look at

>polan thread about rus
Not again......isnt that too much?

proxyfag gtfo

I'm a slow reader and I tend to grow close to authors rather than changing all the time. The closest thing to gothic I have experienced are Jane Eyre and Villette but I doubt they have something in common with southern gothic. As for American authors, I got into Gene Wolfe's major works and they took me ages to finish aside from not meeting my expectations. Since then sci-fi and fantasy genres didn't appeal much to me and I decided to get mostly into fictional realism. To be honest if it wasn't for The Catcher in The Rye I wouldn't have discovered Celine, so I'm grateful to Salinger and his work. It wasn't as great as Journey, but nonetheless contributed to inspire me to write in first person rather than third.

Depends on the age I guess. I couldn't get past Brave New World's introduction because it was too descriptive and I had a hard time finishing The Book of The New Sun. I tend not to sound too pretentious or detailed because it would take a shit ton of time and effort for both me and the reader, plus I'd rather leave some room for the reader's personal interpretation. As for narrative styles I tend to prefer first person, and most books are written in third person.

Not necessarily wrong
Of course Marxism begins in the 19th Century

However,
If you look at a broader time frame,
You will realise that Marxism-Leninism achieved very little when it tried to improve the lives of the populace.

One of the Marxist tenets is that economic relations are stronger than cultural ones, the latter being just a superimposed structure, and not the frame of society.

How wrong.
Soviet proletarians became just a new generation of serfs, not unlike those that had thrived in filth during the previous centuries of tsarist regime.

So yeah, culture is so strong that what we have witnessed in the 20th Century under the name of Marxism or Leninism is, in fact, just an expression of Slavism under different economic conditions.

Economy changed from agriculture to industry, yet culture remained the same.

>Boban

You're all idiots. The problem is simple: They drink potato.

Silly pölse, you don't drink potato! You eat potato! Hahaha.

Kill yourself an*Mefag

honestly, i like russians, and eastern euros. They always invite me to their spring celebrations, and i buy a shitload of wine, and alcohol, and their wives all make delicious slav food. And we all jsut drink, and talk, and play football and soccer. Its pretty fucking funn.

Unlike boring ass American parties, where people just put on music and, drink but form small groups of their friends, and just talkk to them all night.

Slavs > americans or western euros.

If i had to survive in the woods with a western euro, or a american, i would rather be solo.