Why should women shave their armpits but men don't have to...

Why should women shave their armpits but men don't have to? I just got back from swimming in the hotel pool and the people there were very friendly in the beginning but once I put my arm up they only gave me weird looks. Give me one good reason to shave my armpits except for social approval

Attached: d3f0f3a65e41c0a209f85d71bba7fe24--hairy-chicks-hairy-women.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Post tits or gtfo

It looks gross and men shouldn't have to pretend that it doesn't.

If my woman wanted me to shave my armpits I would without a second thought, it's not a big deal at all.

You first

hairy pits on a cute girl is kind of hot

pic unrelated though

That’s the only reason to shave them retard

Men should too. You're a faggot eitherway though.

because it's fucking disgusting, much like yourself, degenerate.

all armpit hair is gross, but men are allowed to be gross and still be attractive

Pit hair chest hair master race

That's the social approval part though. I can't think of a reason that doesn't have to do with how it looks

HOW IS THIS POL?

slide thread garbage, fuck off to /b/
sage

Attached: 1530805552117.png (536x622, 362K)

The double standard only exists because men don't like people who look like disgusting apes, while women do.

I assume men who shave their armpits are gay

It is only for social approval. Only now in the current degenerate state of the west would that be considered a bad thing. It is for the same reason people wear deodorant. Our society likes certain ways people look/smell/even sound. People who differ too much are rightfully cast out as they serve no purpose in a group operating as a single cohesive unit of like individuals.

I personally could care less, probably because I partially fetishized it but whatever.

you're free to be unattractive if you feel like it.
Just don't cry bigotry when people start avoiding you.

Well shave your hair for hygiene.

Bacteria spreads a bad odour when you sweat and if you shave your hair, theres less area for the bacteria to spread to so less odour

Does the girl I posted look like an ape to you?

Attached: A5chimpanzee.jpg (463x620, 32K)

tits or gtfo

shaving armpits was invented by a jew, and women fell for it

fucking dumbfucks

hairy armpits are pretty hot actually.

You sound like a communist and that's the opposite of your flag

yes, her pits are jarring, so much so that it completely takes away from her relatively attractive face.

I don't care dude id still sniff her armpits??? what they smell ?

Actually I find it pretty appealing. I see it as a bigger picture - keeping women as natural as possible without all the influence of the magazines, the beauty industry etc.

Hair's there for a reason. And until like 100 years ago nobody thought it was disgusting.

Women care when other women think they're gross, and other women are eager to call you gross because that way they look more attractive, in so doing they attribute value to armpit hair and not having any.
Men don't care. Maybe on other women, but not about their own armpit hair. At all.

Fuck off back to plebit. you Whore

Attached: 1532276966608.jpg (1024x1000, 127K)

This is my fetish and I'm glad it's coming back in style. No deodorant and I like to lick them

"The idea is that the armpit hair pulls the sweat away from the body, aiding in ventilation, according to esthetician Marta Camkiran. “It reduces friction between the upper and lower arm during vigorous labor or motion,” Camkiran told GoodHousekeeping.com Additionally, this moves bacteria away from the skin, so it can’t stick around and get comfortable. Thus, protection against infection!" Sounds like it's cleaner to keep the hair though? Could be pseudoscience idk

Her armpits are hairier than mine. yikes :o,

Natural women, natural body hair, healthy women. Thats the white way. Keepin it natural, folks.

Attached: 2.jpg (2048x1230, 235K)

Attached: 1.jpg (2048x1365, 248K)

Feet, pussy, ass/armpits.

Attached: 1524267120828.webm (498x206, 545K)

because if you don't i aint fucking you bitch

post more

pedophile

This. Real men like hairy legs and armpits on their real women.

Tits or gtfo larpfag

Women and men alike should not shave. It is a whim of fashion that has nothing to do with how the human body was designed.

get help, dyke

Last one, sorry

Attached: 3.jpg (2048x1365, 229K)

because it's disgusting and you stink you disgusting beast

Just because you think something is unattractive doesn't mean that you should be rude to people about it. I don't avoid people with tattoos even though I think it's unattractive

I shave mine as a man, the rest of my hair stays though. Only pit or ass hair could promote bad odours, my chest or leg hair doesn't

Neoteny. Same reason they shave their legs and pussies. Youth is sexy to men and youth is hairless.

kys pedo

it smells good if she works out and eats healthy though.

That says more about you than it says about her

Gotta be honest lads, this shit creeps me the fuck out. I hate how picky I am when it comes to pussy shape, if shes hairy etc

Go back to Tumblr, landwhale

Agreed

how big and hairy is your bush?

dont brazilian women have clits larger than chinese penises?

>Why should women shave their armpits but men don't have to?
Social approval that's it. Men and women are different and have different standards for each other. People do it because they respond to incentives, if shaving your armpits as a woman gives you more value in the sexual market place (which is observationally does) then women will tend to do it.

No one has to.

Were you drawing attention to yourself or what?

Attached: ana1.webm (1280x720, 888K)

>why should I do it?
>why would I do it for any other reason than social approval?
>look how much I don't care about social approval
>oh no, they gave me weird looks
>gotta make a thread about it on Jow Forums to show how much I don't care

That obviously means you're an idiot.

Attached: 67A7C302-28AC-4DD4-919E-28CEB7E6957C.jpg (1287x1698, 1.28M)

Most girls get armpit hair at age 11-12, you're a disgusting pedophile

not every woman is a cavala (horse)

Nah lad brazilian pussy are tight since they all tiny

Hair = stinky rough smelly manly
Women who look stinky rough smelly manly are a turn off.

I think some hair on pussy is nice but not a lot. Clean shaven or runway strip.

all american women stink so...

>aesthetics
It looks better
>hygiene/smell
No need to say hairyarmpits/vag smells awfull in summer
>convenience
Ever tried to have oral sex with a hairy partner

I'm unironicly not shaving because I dont want to have a gf. Otherwise I shaved my pubes 3 times a week and my face 1 time when I was with my ex.

Pubes/armpit hairs are for dirty feminists

I haven't shaved my armpits since 2013 but posting one thread on Jow Forums means I don't shave for attention?

>woman
what do you think?

why do we get body hair?

what benefit from hairy armpits?

Attached: 1515894951786.jpg (250x250, 24K)

>you first
that's not how this works. SAGE

Attached: 1520485385402.jpg (1024x673, 129K)

I like hairy pussy because Im not a pedo, but the hairy armpits are a turnoff. Dunno why.

I think hair catches some of the sweat so perhaps you don't get a rash.

Men should shave too

Armpit hair develops around 11 or 12 in most girls. Are you admitting to being a pedo attracted to 10 year old girl features over the features of real adult women?

You are already being rude by force-exposing your unattractive body to people around you.

Stop whoring around in public and no one will notice.

Also, it looks like you glued a small animal in your armpit. I'm a 40 year old man and I don't have that much hair in my armpit. Razors would cost you less than the deodorant you need to cover that.

Attached: image.gif (400x500, 3.14M)

You should. People with tattoos love to blow money. They are easily manipulable trend followers. They try to borrow money from all their responsible friends when it's time to pay the rent.

It’s lubricant for movement

I wasn't I was minding my own business doing this but I don't know the English word for it

Attached: crawl-technieken_featured.jpg (1009x669, 104K)

>liking girls over 18 with clean shaven well kept pussies is totally pedo dude

you're a faggot

They
> make sure sweat is spread over a larger area, thus helping with evaporation, cooling your body
>help spreading pheromones, making you "smell more attractive" to the opposite sex
>are a visible sign to your brain "person is pubescent"
>Serve as scondary sexual characteristics (just like tits for example)

Did she died?

No, it means you care about social approval and yet try hard to pretend you don't, that's why you get butthurt over "weird looks".

It's not as attractive for a woman to be hairy, so they need shaved armpits, simple. She is a good looking girl and I shave my stubble and shower, shave my balls and trim my dick hair, I even wear Diesel aftershave all for her so the very least she can do is lose the twin chimpanzees dangling near her tits. It's only fair.
-Dick hair. Pic related. I don't make this stuff up.

Attached: IMG_5127.jpg (3088x2320, 924K)

Because men should shave their pits too, unless they like looking like uncivilised barbarians, or Frenchies

its called "swimming" sugartits

The girls that do this are digusting roastie degenerate whores. If they dye their armpit hair, even more reason to stay away from them.

I understand a normal girl that doesn't shave every day, but at least she has the decency to wear shirts with sleeves as to hide the stubble.

None. That's about it, sorry if conforming to social expectations is a bitch. If you don't like it, maybe you could take it up with your fellow females who almost definitely started the trend to begin with.

Friendly reminder that pretty much all ideas of feminine beauty were invented by women and are primarily maintained for the sake of impressing/causing jealousy in other women, guys don't exactly pay attention to whether your heels match your handbag or what shade of lipstick you're wearing.

>> make sure sweat is spread over a larger area, thus helping with evaporation, cooling your body

why are we not hairy all over, this would make us even cooler in summer/warmer in winter?

On women with blonde hair you can't even see their leg hair unless you get right up close. Not everyone is swarthy med.

Ask freud.
Liking legal aged females with shaved pussies is full on pedo.

I assume women who don't shave their armpits are man hating dykes. Just like bright colored hair. I see it as a warning to stay away. Which will make you more angry and resentful to what ever it is that pisses you off enough to make you do that. It's a downward spiral that will lead to yours and anyone around you's destruction.

Attached: aposematism.jpg (1840x2342, 1.33M)

Well then liking females with shaven legs is too with that logic

>you admitting to being a pedo attracted to 10 year old girl features over the features of real adult women?
Yes. Back to redblit grandma

Weirdo

I try to judge people by their actions not by their words. A childhood friend of me got tattoos to cover her scars and she's a good person

>muh real men
>muh real women
just kys, closet pedo

because if a women doesn't shave her pits then what's her vagina like. When I see a woman who can't be bothered to shave her pits I don't feel like I'd want her as a mother of my children.
It's not necessarily true but it can indicate the woman is a hippy or feminist or just weird. Yes you can make the choice to not shave but all people can go by is assumptions.

>guys don't exactly pay attention to whether your heels match your handbag or what shade of lipstick you're wearing.
Women do?

Says the guy from a country where you bath and/or shower what???
Once a week???

All pedos will hang