Never take a DNA test Jow Forums

It will shatter your identity of who you thought you were, you may feel a sense of disconnect with the people you had previously identified with.

Attached: the believer.jpg (1200x688, 103K)

>giving your dna to jews
I'll just take a look at my sister's results and assume I am not the 1/8 of children born from a cheating mother.

all men are brothers in Christ

What did you find, user? Tell us. Did your great grandmother gobble BBCs?

>assuming jews can't just do the same

what did it say you were?
Did they sneak that bit of Jew or eastern Russian DNA in to yours

God its great to be white

I found out I'm partly part of the tribe. About 10% so you know it's not fake.

I would do it but am afraid my dna will get in jewish hands

I'm more afraid they will make a bio weapon that would target specific genes found in individuals who are against their agendas

Masel tov.

...because if you are a white man you have a family Bible that goes back generations.

Flag checks out.

We’ve had dozens of threads about how the glow in the dark basketball Americans get your DNA from those companies.
That alone should be enough.

Same. Sadly, there's no alternative

the jews having your sisters dna is literally the same as giving your own

Getting your DNA sequenced and stored is the mark of the beast over your head.

this is ironic

I just sent my dna in today

will post back here in 1 month to laugh at the 56% memers

also, I really hope I become solid snake someday.

Attached: snek.jpg (450x600, 37K)

Are you Morrakiu?

I've done a DNA test using Ancestry and wan't to do a second one on 23andMe to compare my results.

SCOTUS ruling when?

Attached: Telling Cops About Guns.jpg (777x578, 40K)

welcome to the family chaim

At least they don't have my shekels.

Don't shill your thread in mine you faggot

idk who that is

lol, can I tell some of that settler land I've been hearing about?

Tell it to me straight Italians
If one of my ancestors is from Apulia how likely is it that I am small part arab?
Should I actually root for the other side here in germany?

i know who i am. it just goes to show how may insecure people are out there that have no sense of self worth. you are an absolute moron if you think finding out that you are 2% "nordic" or whatever is going to change your already pathetic existence.

pretty sad if you ask me.

Attached: 1531681695117.jpg (800x800, 128K)

I’m Scottish with Irish heritage have the green eyes and red hair to prove it. Family are also mostly blonde and brunettes. There could be some Scandinavian down the line but I’m cool with that.

You now have zero consequences for your actions so you win.

Attached: Merchant and Dogwhistles.jpg (494x510, 52K)

>2% nordic
>implying that's bad

You shouldn't base yourself on people you never met and never knowing their ideas and history. Base it upon your own ideals and actions. You are living in the now and you are able to drive your life in a positive direction regardless of what ever a DNA test tells you. You got to where you are due to your actions before that knowledge, and you surely can do so after knowing.

Why not? I'm all German with a few % Dutch, which I knew would show up since part of my family is Frisian, then there was the 0.% unassigned rest dna that they add to anyone simply because they have to. Not everyone is a mixed rat like you OP. If you feel shit after taking a DNA test, you probably should feel ashamed of your ancestors mixing.

>I specifically asked if they snuck a bit of Jew in there for a reason

>differences of over 10 percent between the triplets they tested. That isnota small gap. If you were off by 10 percent on a DNA test, you couldtechnically be a mouse

>Genetics experts from the University of Texas and the University of North Carolina have gone so far as to say that these companies arepreying on people, because they don't truly have the information they need to pinpoint your origins on a map, and that it's not possible to trace unique ancestry that way. As they put it, "

This is a good post, thank you user.

>clinging onto some tiny shred of "ethnicity" or "history" while you shitpost about it online at 4am because you hate your job and your life
>good

I'm half italian half german/polish and it really doesn't work since my mother is the german one so she doesn't understand why italians are lazy all the time.

Also protestant work ethic autism.

>he thinks the kikes don't already have his DNA

Attached: 1528844489684.jpg (300x360, 54K)

I've seen photos of my great great grandparents and their children on my mum's side of the family, at first I thought they're just swarthy French people...

>t. guy who thought he was white but is 50% nigger, 50% indian, 0% white

How about don't take a DNA test because you don't want to give away your most valuable asset. Don't give away your heratage and your legacy

It's 11am here

The "protestant work ethic" is really just a code for Northern European work ethic. Think about it, there aren't any Southern Euro prot countries.

>thinking i was talking about you

such narcissism

Attached: 1532439338595.png (400x400, 151K)

I don’t connect with anyone based on race or color anyway kek, I base my reasoning on a high reasoning foundation Than
> his skin is this color
Or
> he’s from this place
Besides Jews because that’s from a higher place too

based max weber the jew

I'm OK with mine. (HEIL DUTERTE)

Attached: incestry.png (751x599, 61K)

ok faggot

ching chong ping ling

shut up or i eat your doggo

That’s fucking disgusting. I’m so sorry user.

This sort of thing has been done before and has provided different results

>It will shatter your identity of who you thought you were

No need to fear the truth, user. My family had perpetuated a completely false notion that we had some Native American blood line. Turns out that was complete bullshit. I'm perfectly OK with finding out that I'm actually African-American.

Attached: sheeeiiiiit.jpg (468x532, 52K)

Your liberalist ideology only works in white spaces pal, other societies are heavily collectivist.

try a different company. 23andme tries to tell me I'm 5% jew. A proper Israeli company (see ) says I'm 0% kike. I trust the kikes on that

inb4 you get 5% sub saharan african and 0.5% native american.

haha

Racist customer BTFO again.

>0.1%
I think it's safe to say it's bs, I wouldn't take anything lower than 5% to be legit desu

don't do it cos they will use it aginst you!

classic

Guess ethnicity.

Attached: 01 - Ancestry composition - Conservative.png (1030x573, 37K)

I am honorary turk.

Attached: 02 - Ancestry composition - Standart.png (1058x604, 43K)

Attached: 03 - Ancestry composition - Speculative.png (1047x625, 52K)

Attached: 04 - Neanderthal ancestry.png (742x435, 35K)

You're right.
>Think I'm German and Mexican
>Turns out I'm almost 100% Polish, not even 1% German or Mexican

Attached: 1531756105983.jpg (1137x640, 77K)

you know they put 5-10% fake tribe DNA in Eastern European and British Isles samples

Don't worry, Rabbi. We'll only give you 10% of the Zyklon B. You should be happy. Your people love discounts.

Attached: 1528114393510.jpg (546x587, 55K)

Ayo, hol up. Don't be tryin' ta take muh gibs, rayciss! I needs me sum EBT and sekshun ate housin', yo. Yeah, nigga.

No, they do between .1% and 1%. If it is above even 4% its probably legit. Sorry kike.

source?
Thanks Ahmed but I think I'll pass

At least you're not
or
So you've got that going for you.
Which is nice.

Attached: O2gA0Zp.gif (365x332, 499K)

>98% European

You're a nigger.

>99.7% European

Also a nigger.

>99.9% European

Your 0.1% nigger blood confirms that you are, in fact, a nigger.

i loled.

>being jew in muslim invaded country

I will pray for your safety pham.

>Thanks Ahmed but I think I'll pass

You've only been a Jew for a few hours and you're already playing divide and conquer. Stop trying to turn whites against other whites, Rabbi Kikestein. Get back in the oven where you belong.

Attached: 1507940013141.jpg (500x500, 49K)

>Oh no, I can never be great because dead people before me were born in a certain region of the world!

Sounds like victim mentality to me. Don't be helpless. You are what you make yourself to be.

Also these:

Attached: 1348514459441.jpg (849x1022, 231K)

My dad did 23&me and got 99.9% european.

>tfw quebecer
>tfw white going back 400 years

Man, i feel for the poor retards who weren't isolated by a language and distance barrier.

You got a loicense for that hate speech pal?

Sounds like you're butthurt. I got 100% European on mine.

I found out my faggot grandpa lied about having native american blood.

You got a loicence for being a kike?

Attached: 1520417760863.jpg (450x488, 99K)

Actually assisted me greatly in tracing my family heritage back to the 1600's in Ireland and Scotland.

Attached: DNA.png (374x388, 23K)

>My family had perpetuated a completely false notion that we had some Native American blood line.

you can have a distant native ancestor but not show any native dna. you inherit a random 50% of dna from each parent. it might just mean down the line you didnt get the native genes. could still have one as your ancestor. on the other hand ive heard of white americans claiming to have a native ancestor to cover up mixing with africans and even african americans claiming to be part native to cover up their ancestors being raped by whitey.

>proud brit
>get dna test
>finds out only 10% African and we don’t even know what kind
>proceeds to nig profusely as OP
I can’t blame you for wanting to get back to your roots.

I got 100% European too, although I doubt 99% of Jow Forums counts 10% of that 100% as being European lol

exactly, that's why I want to compare the results to see the difference

>41% Irish

That's a nigger.

Attached: 1515767473695.jpg (838x847, 141K)

Eat shit for life, kike.

Attached: saoirse ronan.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Under the Nuremburg Laws I'd be fine

Literaly no nigger blood
the 0,1 is there to "piss of racists"

Who is this qt?

Half-Irish, half-Kanga-fucker, all nigger.

Attached: 1511071458690.png (463x554, 349K)

I don't need a DNA test, just googling my last name gave me enough results.

were you forced to study sociology too?

>mfw I'm literally whiter than you, Mohammed

Attached: 360 banter.gif (399x369, 39K)

i ended up being more juden than irish when i took mine... :)