youtu.be/tCYpUpDtmwI
youtu.be/wCR9CjoJVsU
streamable.com/yswo0
youtu.be/ya2JGiFMdg4
youtu.be/hJBX-uOunyc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Suns
biblicalcatholic.com/apologetics/bible.htm#INDEX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>There were 28 generations from David to Jesus. Mt.1:17.
>There were 43 generations from David to Jesus. Lk.3:23-31.

Attached: maga.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

based

The genealogy of Christ in Matthew is written to better communicate with the Jews.

Davd ---- Solomon --- etc. ---- Jesus

Jesus descends from the line of David, through Solomon--who built a physical temple--and thus that line shows that he is from the Kingly household and fulfills the physical coming of the new Messiah.

In Luke Christ descends like this:

David --- Nathan ---- etc. ---- Christ

Why Nathan rather than Solomon? Well, David had many sons. In Matthew God uses Solomon to communicate to the Jews because Solomon was the king of "peace" who physically built the first temple of Judea. Christ as well is a man of peace would build the spiritual temple of Jersusalem.

In Luke, David's lesser-known son named Nathan was chosen because Nathan was given his name in honor to the Prophet Nathan from 2nd Samuel. The Prophet Nathan communicated to David that he could not built the temple and that a man of peace would come to do it. Luke's line shows that Christ is the fulfillment of prophecy, which is hope for the gentiles because the psalms and OT prophets are constantly prophesying an expansion of God's chosen nation.

Matthew is hope for the Jews
Luke is hope for the gentiles.

God speaks to us all in different ways. Both are true.

>memeflag
>mental gymno
yup, its a christcuck

In how many of those verses was the context used for?
Which version of the bible were they taking them from?
So many actual questions

>slovenia
your country is so beautiful but your people are literal niggers
eastern europe deserved communism and their disgusting third world lifestyle

Read the Church Fathers. They were highly metaphorical and less fundamentalist. Fundamentalism and radical literalism are a product of the enlightenment and have ruined biblical exegesis.

If you have difficulty grasping the metaphorical mystery of the Holy Bible, then you are truly the cuckiest puppet of marxism and modernism. I pray you remove the strings.

>He was to be called Emmanuel. Mt.1:23.
>He was called Jesus. Mt.1:25.
Rly? Stopped reading here.

Attached: 1531765281278.png (1500x1200, 88K)

If you're not preaching only Eternal security and free eternal life, you are part of satan's system of control and helping corrupt the world.

Plain and simple Truth:
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/gt93e
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/xdldm
youtu.be/tCYpUpDtmwI
youtu.be/wCR9CjoJVsU
streamable.com/yswo0
youtu.be/ya2JGiFMdg4
youtu.be/hJBX-uOunyc

Attached: c4e37668b1ed0884da0b802ab3bc1bf7.jpg (944x743, 125K)

slovenia is not in eastern europe pal, except if u count it as a balkan country which is also doesnt mean its in eastern europe

Christians aren't muslims and the Bible never claims to be the direct word of god and is thus imperfect.
Also lots of metaphors.

>if ur not a christian, ur a communist
yes, i pray to marx everyday actually

Truth is when I wrote these Volumes:

Read the "Superbook of Superfaith" (hardcover)

Vol 1. Vedas, author Krishna
Vol 2. Old Testament, author Moses
Vol 3. Tao Te Ching, author Laozi
Vol 4. Tripitaka, author Buddha
Vol 5. New Testament, author Jesus
Vol 6. Koran, author Muhammad
Vol 7. Mormon, author Smith

Contradictions were intentional.

A good Book, enjoy.

Marx, modernism, secularism... all tools of the devil.

"He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad."
-Matthew 12:30

Almost like written law and allegorical abstractions might have to contradict eachother

It's called "Contradictional Advertising"

Same got Trump elected.

I cannot even fathom the idiocy of a person who doesn't understand the Bible is a (partially arbitrary) selection of ancient books, like a mini library, and has many discrepancies and inconsistencies. I mean if a Christian tells me: "sure, it was written by men, so while it is inspired, it's not perfect, God did not dictate it or anything like that - and there are many different genres of literature in it; some books are poetry, some are mythology, some are history, some are philosophy" --- this is the only kind of Christian I can respect. Everything else is garbage equal or inferior to Muslims.

balkans are muslim shitholes in eastern europe

The hands that wrote the Old Testament and New Testament and the hands that persevered it through the ages were inspired by God and the Holy Spirit. Every iota of the bible that has been delivered to us was directed by the Lord. If there's mistakes, it is only in our interpretation of his Word.

I'm sure that's inconvenient for you, but it's the truth.

yes, praise allah that the turks showed us the real path to Him

>mutually exclusive lines of heritage
>both are true!
ladies and gentlemen, burger-brains

1. Joseph is a descendant of Solomon, who adopted Jesus, giving him a legal claim to the earthly throne of Israel by law.

In Luke, his genealogy is traced from Nathan to Mary, linking him by blood to the royal house of David and giving a claim to the messianic throne through the virgin birth (obviously you have to accept the virgin birth here).

Joseph and Mary are both descendants of David through two of his sons. Where’s the contradiction there?

Nice LARP, pathetic internet christian

the lifespans of the persons mentioned in the genealogy of jesus would make the world 6000 years old

Jesus also accepts this, as he refers to genesis in Matthew 19:4
"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female"

so either Jesus is ignorant or he's lying

Attached: 37347676883.png (1495x1195, 1.15M)

2. The prophecy was given initially by Isaiah in the eighth century (before the conception obviously). Joseph assumes his fiancé was unfaithful, an angel directly assured him this isn’t the case. Matthew 1:18-21 is a record of Joseph being addressed directly, not prophecy.

It's not larp. There's no salvation outside the Church.

I love you and I want you to be saved. Turn to the Lord, he has open arms and you will know the truth of Jesus Christ.

>jeezus wuz aryan 1000% with blue eyes and blonde hair!!!
>fucken pagans ruining muh jewish sect

Attached: pagan yurop.jpg (600x560, 89K)

3. Not a contradiction. They were ignorant of who he is and we’re scared for their missing child.

"But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."
-2 Peter 3:8

4. Not a contradiction. An angel also told Anna and her husband, the parents of John the Baptist.

5. Again, not a contradiction. Apparently Nathan’s descendants had more children at younger ages.

The hands that wrote the Quran and the hands that persevered it through the ages were inspired by Allah and the Prophet Muhammad. Every iota of the Quaran that has been delivered to us was directed by Allah. If there's mistakes, it is only in our interpretation of his Word.

I'm sure that's inconvenient for you, but it's the truth.

For God's sake, someone finally said it.

Stop taking the Holly Bible as a Christian Quran

Ah yes Jow Forums
The best place ever for intellectual discussions of theology

Attached: renhammer.gif (474x266, 619K)

ok so did all of them live 1000 years despite the bible explicitly stating "so and so lived for 140 years, so and so lived for 120 years" ?

Which parts were they wrong about? What's the real genealogy if the people in Matthew 1 lived for thousands of years?

Attached: 345627885969.jpg (604x453, 40K)

6. In Hebrew writing, fathers, grandfathers, great grands, etc. were all referred to as father. They actually cared about their ancestors and considered those who had come before to be as close as their immediate parent. Heli was Joseph’s father.

peace be upon our prophet

alhamdulillah

7. Emmanuel is a title meaning “God dwells with/among us.” Jesus is his actual earthly name, like Charles or Harold. Like how Jehovah and Elohim are the same being.

>Vol 2. Old Testament, author Moses
Nope. He only wrote the first five books.

Sorry user, I started going through this list but a lot of these are really dumb. Like Mary finding out about her conception beforehand, but Joseph didn't find out until after. How is this contradictory - she didn't tell him when she found out. The one about Mary and Joseph knowing about Jesus's greatness before He was born, but not understanding when He said that He had to be about His Fathers business - how is this contradictory? It seems like this list was written by someone who put very little thought into it.

>Vol 1. Vedas, author Krishna
>Vol 5. New Testament, author Jesus
mutt education, not even once

If you want to write a good story you can’t be in a hurry.

Attached: 4FEEF4D8-6D38-4C08-8662-DE2C65FC078D.jpg (1536x1941, 1.07M)

8. Jesus was around 2 when he went to Egypt. John was 6-7 months older.

9. Jesus was tempted his entire life. The 40 days was to know extreme hunger. He was tempted before that also.

Those who think that have never studied the Bible in its entirety. Those opinions come from people who have skimmed over the OT/NT or they simply let Google and Wikipedia do the thinking for them. Those opinions grossly oversimplify the text and can take things out of context because of it.

>There's no salvation outside the Church
that's simply not true
>Turn to the Lord, he has open arms and you will know the truth of Jesus Christ
again, you've been deriving false conclusions from erroneous scriptures

10. These are written in list form like an outline. Luke says “and,” not “then.” Not chronological order. You can’t apply modern English writing styles to ancient koine Greek styles.

Vatican Secret Library

11. John 14:30 means Lucifer has no power over Jesus, not that he holds no interest.

12. The righteous are baptized with the Holy Ghost, the unrighteous with fire.

>that's simply not true

To be fair, that opinion varies greatly and is highly debatable.

13. John was in prison. He sent people to see if it was Jesus coming or someone else. They were cousins; he knew him.

14. This doesn’t even make sense. Grasping at straws Dawkins-style

>everything i think is wrong is mental gymnastics

Attached: retatheist.jpg (933x581, 147K)

15. They were both there. Of course both saw it.

That's the same name translated differently for understanding.

the bible used for 2000 years by all kinds of man , its 2018 and some neck beards have found 194 errors

fuck isaac newton who studied scripture for a big part of his life

> We account the Scriptures of God to be the most sublime philosophy. I find more sure remarks of authenticity in the Bible than in any profane history whatever.
Anecdote reported by Dr. Robert Smith, late Master of Trinity College, to his student Richard Watson, as something that Newton expressed when he was writing his Commentary On Daniel. In Watson's Apology for the Bible. London 8vo. (1806), p. 57

Attached: 1509142291977.gif (501x585, 212K)

Kek who cares?

Technically plagiarised them.

>the lifespans of the persons mentioned in the genealogy of jesus would make the world 6000 years old
That is wrong.

6000 years is just the invention of one guy that got picked up by the media. Stop watching so much tv.

>Christcucks, care to explain these?
Google is just a click away, dumbass.

Emmanuel i believe translates god with us.

i think the bit about that leading back to 6k years earlier is right, but it never says that thats when the world started.
What I believe: Anunaki aka fallen angels came to earth and create a couple humans for whatever purposes. some say slaves, some say to farm gold (also slaves i guess) some think it was a more generous act. however it was a pretty degenerate time, under the rule of saturn/satan who is also a fallen angel, the serpent (a reptile like the other fallen angels likely are too). eventually God was fed up and created his own people starting with Adam and Eve which are the later israelites, the seed of abraham and nowadays white people/caucasians/aryans. he sent them out to unfuck what the fallen angels fucked over. their origin was the inner earth which is garden eden, from where they spread and eventually came to cultures all around the earth which is where the swastika everywhere and the legends of the blue eyed white people come from. The Bible does imply a time before Adam and Eve. It says for example "The earth was empty and void" but originally it said "it became empty and void", implying something happened to make it so, a great cataclysm for example, maybe a war between the older humans. Also when Cain gets casted out he fears to be killed by OTHER humans which there shouldnt be if it really started with Adam and Eve as he is in the second generation with only his parents and brothers and sisters. Other people does imply there were others around already the bible just doesnt focus upon.

Attached: genesis became.png (1280x1024, 150K)

there were likely a bunch of cycles we went through believing the old tales. the bible alone implies a time before adam and eve, then the time from adam and eve to the flood, and then from the flood to today even though im not sure if the flood really counts as a beginning of a new cycle or merely got the ongoing one on track. i like to think there will be 5 cycles total, like how in alchemi the world is made up off the 4 elements plus spirit, each cycle working through one of those points which if the aztecs are right about the 5 suns means we are in the last one right now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Suns
>Nahui-Ocelotl (Jaguar Sun) - Inhabitants were giants who were devoured by jaguars. The world was destroyed.
>Nahui-Ehécatl (Wind Sun) - Inhabitants were transformed into monkeys. This world was destroyed by hurricanes.
>Nahui-Quiahuitl (Rain Sun) - Inhabitants were destroyed by rain of fire. Only birds survived (or inhabitants survived by becoming birds).
>Nahui-Atl (Water Sun) - This world was flooded turning the inhabitants into fish. A couple escaped but were transformed into dogs.
>Nahui-Ollin (Earthquake Sun) - We are the inhabitants of this world. This world will be destroyed by earthquakes (or one large earthquake).
note here is the last cataclysm that happened through water, like the flood and the other 4 elements, water, fire, earth and wind also brought destruction. the Jaguar sun may be the spirit as that was the only case something was destroyed by something alive, something with a spirit. however personally i believe the spirit is what we are working through right now, but well.

However, assuming the biblical timeline is accurate, the flood wasnt the cataclysm 12,5k years ago structures across the world seem to hint at (Göbekli tepe, pyramids, sphinx, angkor wat)seem to hint at as it would be roughly 3k years ago. However the cataclysm before the flood was a rain of fire which fits the comet narrative quite perfectly

Opponents of Christianity don't realize Mary's father was named Joseph so they think the two male-only genealogical records presented are supposed to be for the same Joseph, Christ's adoptive father. It's almost like they aren't actually read the text and just reading the selection, because the word of God on them is like sunshine on a vampire

>It's almost like they aren't actually read the text and just reading the selection

This is true on both sides of the fence.

Why was everyone called mary judas simon peter in that age it really confuses like they had 10 names

>King James Bible
Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

22Judas (not Iscariot) asked Him, “Lord, why are You going to reveal Yourself to us and not to the world?” 23

Don't give a shit, I'd rather deal with some contradictions than have bestial relations with goats like the Quran teaches.

Attached: memri_2 copy.png (699x526, 770K)

Who is god? Jesus
Is Jesus the son of Mary? Yes
Who created Mary? God.
Who is God? Jesus
Jesus is the begotten son. Yes
Who is his father? God.
Who is God? Jesus.
Jesus is a servant of God? Yes
Who is God? Jesus.
Jesus died on the cross? Yes
Who resurrected him? God.
Who is God? Jesus
Jesus is a messenger? Yes
Who sent him? God.
Who is God? Jesus.
Did Jesus worship while on earth? Yes
Whom did he worship? God.
Who is God? Jesus.
Did God have a beginning?No....
Then who was born on 25 DEC?Jesus.
Who is God? Jesus.
Where's God? In heaven
How many are there in heaven?Only one God.
Where's Jesus?
He is sitted on the right hand of his father.
Who is God?Jesus.
Then how many are they in heaven?Only one God
Then how many seats?One
Where's Jesus?Seated next to God.
Then how are they seated?
On one chair
Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.
Who is God? Jesus.

>Absolute state of Christ Cucks, Islam is the true way of life

Attached: IMG_20180213_180500.jpg (720x717, 329K)

3 individual agencies in full accord on the basis of their shared perfect essence isn't that to grasp.
It's the atemporal-causal iterative process know as begetting and proceeding that are hard to grasp.

They are stories written by various authors for various purposes, so naturally they contain many contradictions.

Attached: satis_mentes_nanciscuntur.svg.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Attached: 1501388460492.gif (885x808, 137K)

biblicalcatholic.com/apologetics/bible.htm#INDEX

Faggot

Hold up the sun sets in a muddy pool according 2 muslim sources , and you talk about the trinity not being logical ?

>Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

>Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

>albanian
How does that organ trafficking goes?

Welcome to Jow Forums, make yourself at home.
Shadilay.

Attached: glasses.png (300x168, 77K)

I only believe in my goddess, there's literally no other place better to download manga.

Attached: 1531577634974.png (726x1100, 340K)

>Shadilay
gtfo newfag
go back to r/the_ronald or whatever

Do not be ashamed of your culture.

Attached: 1531878466020.png (600x722, 462K)