Why are Chinese tourists tbe aboslite worst? I dont understand how they're so bad. Is it their culture...

Why are Chinese tourists tbe aboslite worst? I dont understand how they're so bad. Is it their culture? This video is very satisfying

liveleak.com/view?t=kxKYf_1532399088

Attached: Screenshot_20180725-012409_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kxKYf_1532399088
youtube.com/watch?v=NTr50aHGDnI
youtube.com/watch?v=dQCSWPFnjbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a stupid furrhead. That women might be ignorantly rude but he's rude on purpose and that's greater evil.

Bump

Lel

Attached: Captura chinks.png (612x89, 14K)

>She felt
>Scrap her knees
>He get charged with assault
>20y in bong jail

If you're in the guard's way or interfering with their job then they're completely within the law to use whatever force necessary to remove or stop you.
Look at all the fucking germans in the comments saying he should be arrested, fucking hell.

Poooooo!

their culture is shit. the japanese behave much better. even they hate the chinese.

She broke the “yer not a Muslim” law

>Why are Chinese tourists tbe aboslite worst?
BRITISH.

Tourists from Britain are the worst creatures the world has ever conceived.
Brits do this and more. Every fucking year. I wish they'd vote to leave the EU or something.
I wish we did too.

Insectoids aren't human.

Attached: Honorary aryans part 1.png (1000x1500, 610K)

Attached: Honorary aryans part 2.png (1000x1500, 261K)

Attached: Honorary aryans part 3.png (1000x1500, 562K)

Attached: Honorary aryans part 4.png (1000x1500, 1.59M)

Can they actually shoot people? Do they even carry bullets in their gun?

Yes. Some actually went to the Middle East if I’m not mistaken

>Asians never committed genocide
Literally who is Genghis Khan?

I dont doubt it, but its hard to imagine they would point their guns at tourists with bullets in them

When we lived in Tenerife Brits were all over the place, pissing in the streets being rude drunkards, maybe the ones shitting are pakis and asian scum?

he is a soldier he cannot yield.

>Genghis Khan?
How about chairman Mao? he really did a genocide of chinks in his time.

Should have killed it desu

I mean every drunk does that. Germans are the same way. What matters is what you do sober

Tourists from anywhere are annoying if you dont want them.

nah when it comes to royalty and the royal guards they could murder someone and get away with it.

I think German, American, and Chinese are the worst, with chinese being the absolute worst

This.
It's her fault.

No we're not stop lying you nigger

T. Chang

Chinese are the worst. They blatantly disrespect local rules with their massive mobs. They spit all over the place and just generally act like cunts who think they are the most important and therefore can do whatever they want.

Japanese tourists tend to be fine though.

Yes, you are. You ask as stupid questions as Americans and you fags complain about EVERYTHING.

Brits are worthless. Should be lucky Chinks would even visit their shithole country to report back to Shanghai on the Muslim situation.

Attached: brit-cucked.jpg (508x513, 33K)

German and Norwegian drunks were kind of nice, maybe is because you guys can hold your alcohol better.

>hold your alcohol better
You've obviously never been to Germany

Oh no how bad that's really worse than acting like a subhuman savage alright

Attached: 1524998883915.jpg (468x309, 118K)

Also this. British tourists are drunk and literally eat shit(as evidenced by their teeth).

Attached: 55596580991399640360no.jpg (640x360, 63K)

"Germans" lol no one is even sure what that means nowadays

>liveleak.com/view?t=kxKYf_1532399088
This American guy is about 100X worse
youtube.com/watch?v=NTr50aHGDnI

Attached: dummyCapture.png (810x682, 483K)

We don't get drunk after some beer unlike you faggots

Attached: 1200px-Beer_Consumption_by_Country.svg.png (1200x609, 144K)

>hides behind memeflag
ashamed of where you're from faggot?!

Attached: euflagburn.jpg (398x304, 32K)

Generally they fucked up during 60s. You know, chinese cultural revolution.

U mad

Attached: 1532436584473.jpg (539x418, 92K)

Yeah, you get absolutely hammered and you piss on tbe train tracks, puke in the trains, and yell non stop and stumble around your little cities. You're no different than any other country you fucking faggot. I go to your shit hole all the time.

This guy was stupid and ignorant of the parade coming through, OP's video has her knowingly on the wrong side of the rope barrier, so I'd say she's worse.

I don't live in the UK

Also shes in the way of his duty. , theres a fucking barrier there for a reason.

That first picture is a based chankoro slayer.
The tojo are literally the ONLY good Asians.

But chinks are the fucking worst.
Seriously, if you don't agree then I suspect it's cos you ARE a chink.
In which case, fuck off back to klendathu you filthy bug.

she wouldn't have behaved this way in her own country with her own military so I'm unsure why the Chinese think it would be tolerated here. I think most think that the palace guards are novelty but they are actually armed and within their rights to shoot anyone that is deemed a threat

>b-b-but muh memeflag
This isn't an EU or faggot flag. This is the only real flag that represents Jow Forums. Now go to the pub and drink away any will to live.

Attached: 20180703_015406.jpg (224x376, 42K)

Thats actually really deep

There are videos of them pointing their rifles at tourists.

The rifles are loaded, bayonets are always fixed. In addition they’re backed up by royal protection police who I think carry some kind of Sig AR15 clone thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQCSWPFnjbU

Oh look another chink being a chink